The Official "Looking for AA50 Opponents" Thread

• I’m up for one, but may be a little erratic towards end of the week.  I prefer using NOs and would like Allies, if possible.  Shoot me an email to confirm.

• Looking for a '41 game with all techs & NO. This would be my 4th game I believe so I’m not super experienced yet with the AA50 setups.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

With A44 on haitus during the week, I have three game slots open.

• Hi, I’m looking for someone to play AA50- 1941, with or without NOs, but no tech.  I know how to input the dice roller now, but what do I do about a map?  Do I just use my board at home or is there a Battlemap for AA50 I use or what?  Need some help getting started.  Thanks

Questioneer
    :?

• I got it- I can use the dice roller and battlemap now.  I may be a little slow on the battlemap since it is my first time using it, but I figured a lot of things out just by messing around and I got some help.

So… anyone up for a game of 41- no tech???
    give me an e-mail and we will set some times.

Questioneer
    :-)

• Looking to play '41 game with NO’s and Tech.

• Hi!

I want to try my first forum game with AA50 '41. Tech, but no national objectives. I want to play as the allies:)

I live at GMT+1, and work regular hours. Will be able to post only after work, but I am very eager to play:) Medium experience.

If you feel like joining, please make a thread and do the first turn:) Also, please PM me when you do:)

–- Opponent has been met! Will do only one game at a time right now, might come back here if I feel like doing more. —

• 2007 AAR League

looking for opponent, 41 version, NO and tech, battlemap, i want to play the allies for a change

• Just starting out with play by e-mail/forum/online. I’ve got a couple of games under my belt, but I haven’t played one on this site yet. I’d like to try out a “practice” game of '41 to just work out the mechanics of play and test some opening strategies. Anyone interested in doing 3 rounds? I can go with or without with tech and NO’s.

I have ABattlemap, but can I’m open to other platforms if you don’t mind talking me through it.

• I’ve gotten to play by e-mail once before but I’ve never played on a forum so I’m a newb at this, but I’m looking to get thrown in the deep end and give it a try.  I’m looking for an AA50 41’ game with NO’s and Tech’s and someone willing to show me how its done.

Thanks,
    DM

• Still looking for an opponent. I would prefer a '41 scenario with NO’s, but I’m flexible on the set up. I mainly want to work through the mechanics of play on this forum and try out some opening strategies.

Thanks in advance.

• @tcnance:

looking for opponent, 41 version, NO and tech, battlemap, i want to play the allies for a change

Would you mind playing w/o tech??  If you want to be allies, thats fine- 41 version OK.
    I assume you can use the Battlemap and dice roller right??

• @ogrebait:

Still looking for an opponent. I would prefer a '41 scenario with NO’s, but I’m flexible on the set up. I mainly want to work through the mechanics of play on this forum and try out some opening strategies.

Thanks in advance.

I’ll play you.  41-version, NOs- yes, but no tech.  You want Allies or Axis?  Still wanna go??

I only got a game in using the battlemap myself, but I am a long time AA player- Classic (when I was a kid) Revised, Europe, Pacific etc. and I’ve played AA50 about 7 times FTF (face-to-face games) with some good tourney players.

Questioneer

• I’ll play you.  41-version, NOs- yes, but no tech.  You want Allies or Axis?  Still wanna go??

I only got a game in using the battlemap myself, but I am a long time AA player- Classic (when I was a kid) Revised, Europe, Pacific etc. and I’ve played AA50 about 7 times FTF (face-to-face games) with some good tourney players.

Questioneer

Sorry for the delay… I was out of pocket for a while. Sending a PM.

Ogre.

• 2007 AAR League

@Danger:

I’ve gotten to play by e-mail once before but I’ve never played on a forum so I’m a newb at this, but I’m looking to get thrown in the deep end and give it a try.  I’m looking for an AA50 41’ game with NO’s and Tech’s and someone willing to show me how its done.

Thanks,
    DM

I’ll help you out. Do you have Abattlemap yet?

• Looking for someone to show me how the axis can win in 41. Obviously I will be playing the allies. Don’t care if there are techs or not. NO’s are a must I would think but I’m up for anything. Let me know if you are up to the challenge.

• Haven’t connected with anyone yet. Still looking for a game of '41 w/NO’s. I prefer no tech, but could go either way.

• 2007 AAR League

@JWW:

Looking for someone to show me how the axis can win in 41. Obviously I will be playing the allies. Don’t care if there are techs or not. NO’s are a must I would think but I’m up for anything. Let me know if you are up to the challenge.

Where’s Funcioneta when you need him to tell you that the Axis are unstoppable in 41’?  :lol:

I just can’t resist a challenge like that. I’m getting tired of being stuck playing the Allies, anyway.

• 2007 AAR League

@ogrebait:

Haven’t connected with anyone yet. Still looking for a game of '41 w/NO’s. I prefer no tech, but could go either way.

If Questioneer doesn’t respond to your PM, let me know and I’ll play.

• @U-505:

@ogrebait:

Haven’t connected with anyone yet. Still looking for a game of '41 w/NO’s. I prefer no tech, but could go either way.

If Questioneer doesn’t respond to your PM, let me know and I’ll play.

Sent a PM….

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m