Looking for Anniversary 1941 opponent to test some strategies

• Hey guys, I’d really like to play my favourite version of Axis and Allies - Anniversary 1941 :) I am by no means a competitive player. I often play the Allies and I’d like to test some new strategies. I am open to playing any side and using bids is fine as well.

I haven’t played online in a long time, so bear with me if I forgot some things concerning setting up a game and stuff like that.

Cheers!

• @cloud7707

Hi, still interested? I’d be happy to play a game of Anniversary.

• @VictoryFirst hey, sure thing :) I am not sure how fast I can play though because there is a lot of work currently, but I#d be interested nevertheless :)

Do you have any preference as to which side to play, which bid to use, whether you want to try some fantastic setup changes like the China 1941 setup in 1941? :D

• @cloud7707

No worries :) I am playing tons of games on the forum so I might be slow too sometimes. But I always try to keep up.

You said you often play the Allies - I suggest that I play as the Axis then. Hehe what is that fantastic “China 1941” setup you are talking about? I’ve never heard of it before!

• Sry for the late reply, i was having some internet problems, but now I am back!

Oh, there was a typo :D I often use China’s 1942 setup for 1941. It doesn’t impact the game that much actually, but it helps China not to get steamrolles in R1 and basically be irrelevant then. But for competitive play, it might make quite a difference (I am not that competitive so I am also not good at estimating any balance shifts there^^)

• @cloud7707

Sure we can play with China 1942 setup. I think if we play with that and without NOs, a bid of something like 15 is necessary for the Allies. I am not a super competitive player either but I have played against an experienced player and that has given me valuable insights on this game’s balance.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m