• 2007 AAR League

@Cmdr:

IPC
    Convoy
    Oil
    Sum

But the new map is working (obviously, as I said moving the pieces around did not seem to have an effect.)  Guess it can work on an older version of battlemap? Someone got a link to a newer one?  Thought the basic program hadn’t actually changed in a millenia or five.

Emailed you the new file.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Movin trannies in and out of the zones and nuttin, but I have not yet gone to my hotmail account to find what EM sent.

• What is the best/lastest version of G40 ABattlemap???

Link???

Are all the kinks out of that version yet???

Thanks. :-)

Well, TM’s got a newer start file where the French territory is lighter in hue, thus one is able to see the amount of units in a territory easier.  He forgot the 4 infantry in Greece still and I also modified my copy (with those guys) as well with the Auto-Convoy box selected as well as the starting national objectives.

I am still trying to get the convoy thing to work.  I attempted to put a burning German transport in SZ 119 as well as a German battleship (thinking maybe the BB also had to be present to represent a warship to do the raid.) I even tried laying the transport over the convoy raid icon directly, to see if that made a difference.  It did not.

• @Cmdr:

Well, TM’s got a newer start file where the French territory is lighter in hue, thus one is able to see the amount of units in a territory easier.  He forgot the 4 infantry in Greece still and I also modified my copy (with those guys) as well with the Auto-Convoy box selected as well as the starting national objectives.

I am still trying to get the convoy thing to work.  I attempted to put a burning German transport in SZ 119 as well as a German battleship (thinking maybe the BB also had to be present to represent a warship to do the raid.) I even tried laying the transport over the convoy raid icon directly, to see if that made a difference.  It did not.

With the map I have, convoy works fine. Have you adjust diplomatic chart at the lower left corner? You put a flag at the right place in the matrix. Nations have to be at war in order convoys to be taking into account.

• @BigBadBruce:

@Cmdr:

With the map I have, convoy works fine. Have you adjust diplomatic chart at the lower left corner? You put a flag at the right place in the matrix. Nations have to be at war in order convoys to be taking into account.

…and you have to have the newest version of ABattlemap (there is a “damage” row in InfoView)… are you using the new .EXE someone emailed you?

NO, I thought all I had was the two T40 folders was the exe in one fo them?  Guess I can check my email…right now I have income, oil, convoy, etc…

• @Cmdr:

NO, I thought all I had was the two T40 folders was the exe in one fo them?  Guess I can check my email…right now I have income, oil, convoy, etc…

@Stoney229:

You must have the new version of ABattlemap for this module to function properly.  You can get it by downloading and unzipping Atti’s P40 module from FoE (you must be registered)this file, and replacing the ABattlemap.exe file in your pre-installed ABattlemap version .79f program folder with the ABattlemap.exe file found in the download (some things will affect compatibility with other people’s save files).

@TMTM:

This module works with the most up to date version of Abattlemap 0.80+ I recommend HolKann’s Abattlemap Installer found at: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12873.msg357193#msg357193 or directly downloaded at: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w05zwkxji5w/ABattleMap_Installer.exe

Func, I highly recommend putting these links in your first post, and also linking to TMTM’s module thread to avoid confusion from new players not knowing there’s now more than one module.  TMTM - you might also consider linking to my direct download of the .EXE for those who do not want all the modules installed or have a slower net connection, and also linking to Func’s module thread.

• @Stoney229:

@Cmdr:

@Stoney229:

You must have the new version of ABattlemap for this module to function properly.  You can get it by downloading and unzipping Atti’s P40 module from FoE (you must be registered)this file, and replacing the ABattlemap.exe file in your pre-installed ABattlemap version .79f program folder with the ABattlemap.exe file found in the download (some things will affect compatibility with other people’s save files).

will do

@TMTM:

This module works with the most up to date version of Abattlemap 0.80+ I recommend HolKann’s Abattlemap Installer found at: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12873.msg357193#msg357193 or directly downloaded at: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w05zwkxji5w/ABattleMap_Installer.exe

Func, I highly recommend putting these links in your first post, and also linking to TMTM’s module thread to avoid confusion from new players not knowing there’s now more than one module.  TMTM - you might also consider linking to my direct download of the .EXE for those who do not want all the modules installed or have a slower net connection, and also linking to Func’s module thread.

• @Cmdr:

Their are 4 inf in Gre now… you might have an older version of my module…

Yea, so I am a teacher who can’t read well…deal. lol.  Sorry, Stoney.  TMTM sent me a link to the file, downloaded, ran and check it, seems it did work so the auto-convoy is running now.  He also adjusted the french tt color and sent me a file of that so I can read the unit numbers there now too, which is awesome!

• @Cmdr:

Yea, so I am a teacher who can’t read well…deal. lol.  Sorry, Stoney.  TMTM sent me a link to the file, downloaded, ran and check it, seems it did work so the auto-convoy is running now.  He also adjusted the french tt color and sent me a file of that so I can read the unit numbers there now too, which is awesome!

Damn good “customer” service for a guy who works for free and goes on business in China.

@gamerman01:

@Cmdr:

Damn good “customer” service for a guy who works for free and goes on business in China.

Isn’t it thought?  If we still had a Karma system, I’da be bumbing it everyday for a couple weeks.

• @gamerman01:

@Cmdr:

Went to China for my wifes family also… I don’t know the language… so when everyone is busy chatting etc… I have lots of free time to build a module… seem each year I build a module in China hehe not just the little plastic peices are made in China… even the modules hehe

• @TMTM:

@gamerman01:

@Cmdr:

Went to China for my wifes family also… I don’t know the language… so when everyone is busy chatting etc… I have lots of free time to build a module… seem each year I build a module in China hehe not just the little plastic peices are made in China… even the modules hehe

lol

• Yeah, that was good.

• I hope in the next version they fix the NO’s for G40 Alpha 2

• @ghr2:

I hope in the next version they fix the NO’s for G40 Alpha 2

Your wish has already been granted.  See TMTM’s module, which has all Alpha 2 NO’s done, and has the Alpha 2 setup.

Go to the first post in this thread for downloads. http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=22555.0;topicseen

I wish I hadn’t written over the 1941 Anniversary and 1942 Anniversary start files……/sigh

• @Cmdr:

I wish I hadn’t written over the 1941 Anniversary and 1942 Anniversary start files……/sigh

just ask someone who you know has the copy you wanted to email it to you :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m