• yes correct Veqryn will be added

• Sponsor

IL, I understand the idea behind monitoring post history, but I’m now regretting removing many of my old topics (lol) like….a You-Tube video featuring my custom table, my Delta+1 house rule thread, and my Cliffside Bunker invites. Fortunately, you have been around long enough to have seen those efforts, and I know I have the main ingredient in this badge recipe… which is passion.

That said… I would prefer to wait until after my latest table modifications are finished, and my game room decorated before I get the honor. As you know, I have been working very hard on a new map, my own global NO cards, my game room renovations, and my relationship with the FMGC weekend… which will all be unveiled in due time.

As much as I am motivated to get everything done for my group of players, and the community members that I am housing in September during the convention, it would be great to feel the extra push of posting my work faster if I knew there were a “Customizer” badge at the end of the road.

I guess what I’m saying is… could you please not give me a badge until I show my latest work. Cheers.

• yea sure. I’m putting it back in the box…

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I’ve spilt beer on that table.

Just to leave the Russians with the impression I was getting sloppy.  It’s a pretty impressive war room!

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

I’ve spilt beer on that table.

Just to leave the Russians with the impression I was getting sloppy.  It’s a pretty impressive war room!

That table was a rough version compared to the latest I’ve built since. After playing a while with sticky Brits, I finally broke down and soaked them all in soap water…. LMFAO.

• Sponsor

So I have spent time and money building a really sick A&A custom game table for my friends and I have presented it beautifully in a thread with, pictures and youtube video. So there’s just one question… WHERE’S MY BADGE B***H (LOL)

• Djensen agreed to make one but then just disappeared…

We do need this.

• Grassy, hes on one of his beer tasting and binge trips. Im waitin for my badge too.

• '10

@Imperious:

Djensen agreed to make one but then just disappeared…

We do need this.

Djensen is alive and well.  He is very busy working on his startup company….

He will return as soon as everything is running for his new DAY JOB.

• Sponsor

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Imperious:

Djensen agreed to make one but then just disappeared…

We do need this.

Djensen is alive and well.  He is very busy working on his startup company….

He will return as soon as everything is running for his new DAY JOB.

Can anyone other than DJen make this happen, I mean we already have his approval to move forward.

• Thankyou Djensen for badge.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Can somebody send me the link to the profile for “Me”? I’m not going to look through 44 pages of search results.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Yeah thanks DJensen (and all others involved)! This is awesome.  8-)

• Founder TripleA Admin

I don’t have time for your humility, you get a badge dammit.  :wink:  :-D

@Young:

IL, I understand the idea behind monitoring post history, but I’m now regretting removing many of my old topics (lol) like….a You-Tube video featuring my custom table, my Delta+1 house rule thread, and my Cliffside Bunker invites. Fortunately, you have been around long enough to have seen those efforts, and I know I have the main ingredient in this badge recipe… which is passion.

That said… I would prefer to wait until after my latest table modifications are finished, and my game room decorated before I get the honor. As you know, I have been working very hard on a new map, my own global NO cards, my game room renovations, and my relationship with the FMGC weekend… which will all be unveiled in due time.

As much as I am motivated to get everything done for my group of players, and the community members that I am housing in September during the convention, it would be great to feel the extra push of posting my work faster if I knew there were a “Customizer” badge at the end of the road.

I guess what I’m saying is… could you please not give me a badge until I show my latest work. Cheers.

• Sponsor

@djensen:

@Young:

No humility required anymore, I have had my new customizations posted for some time now…

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=32463.0

Thanks for the badge.

• '18 Customizer

@djensen:

@Young:

I guess what I’m saying is… could you please not give me a badge until I show my latest work. Cheers. Â

Hey I got a Customizer Badge also. I think it is very cool and had no idea I would be a recipiant. Thanks a million!

• Many thanks from me too.  The half-track was a good choice as the badge emblem.

• Customizer

I took me a bit to reply to this thread, but thank you for the badge. I love this game. It really does mean a lot to me to receive it, and I honestly felt kind of bashful when I saw that I got it.

Thank You Mr. Jensen and all who participated in making this happen.

• Customizer

Guys,

––I’ve been quite busy with some other things and haven’t had time to get my A&A.Org ‘fix’ lately.
    ----Wow! Thanks for the cool badge. I am very humbled and pleased that I can share and learn from friends like I have on this wonderful site,…A&A.Org
    ––And I still say that A&A is the BEST GAME EVER!  :-D

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

cool badge! and thx

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m