• Thankyou Djensen for badge.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Can somebody send me the link to the profile for “Me”? I’m not going to look through 44 pages of search results.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Yeah thanks DJensen (and all others involved)! This is awesome.  8-)

• Founder TripleA Admin

I don’t have time for your humility, you get a badge dammit.  :wink:  :-D

@Young:

IL, I understand the idea behind monitoring post history, but I’m now regretting removing many of my old topics (lol) like….a You-Tube video featuring my custom table, my Delta+1 house rule thread, and my Cliffside Bunker invites. Fortunately, you have been around long enough to have seen those efforts, and I know I have the main ingredient in this badge recipe… which is passion.

That said… I would prefer to wait until after my latest table modifications are finished, and my game room decorated before I get the honor. As you know, I have been working very hard on a new map, my own global NO cards, my game room renovations, and my relationship with the FMGC weekend… which will all be unveiled in due time.

As much as I am motivated to get everything done for my group of players, and the community members that I am housing in September during the convention, it would be great to feel the extra push of posting my work faster if I knew there were a “Customizer” badge at the end of the road.

I guess what I’m saying is… could you please not give me a badge until I show my latest work. Cheers.

• Sponsor

@djensen:

@Young:

IL, I understand the idea behind monitoring post history, but I’m now regretting removing many of my old topics (lol) like….a You-Tube video featuring my custom table, my Delta+1 house rule thread, and my Cliffside Bunker invites. Fortunately, you have been around long enough to have seen those efforts, and I know I have the main ingredient in this badge recipe… which is passion.

That said… I would prefer to wait until after my latest table modifications are finished, and my game room decorated before I get the honor. As you know, I have been working very hard on a new map, my own global NO cards, my game room renovations, and my relationship with the FMGC weekend… which will all be unveiled in due time.

As much as I am motivated to get everything done for my group of players, and the community members that I am housing in September during the convention, it would be great to feel the extra push of posting my work faster if I knew there were a “Customizer” badge at the end of the road.

I guess what I’m saying is… could you please not give me a badge until I show my latest work. Cheers.

No humility required anymore, I have had my new customizations posted for some time now…

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=32463.0

Thanks for the badge.

• '18 Customizer

@djensen:

@Young:

I guess what I’m saying is… could you please not give me a badge until I show my latest work. Cheers. Â

Hey I got a Customizer Badge also. I think it is very cool and had no idea I would be a recipiant. Thanks a million!

• Many thanks from me too.  The half-track was a good choice as the badge emblem.

• Customizer

I took me a bit to reply to this thread, but thank you for the badge. I love this game. It really does mean a lot to me to receive it, and I honestly felt kind of bashful when I saw that I got it.

Thank You Mr. Jensen and all who participated in making this happen.

• Customizer

Guys,

––I’ve been quite busy with some other things and haven’t had time to get my A&A.Org ‘fix’ lately.
    ----Wow! Thanks for the cool badge. I am very humbled and pleased that I can share and learn from friends like I have on this wonderful site,…A&A.Org
    ––And I still say that A&A is the BEST GAME EVER!  :-D

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

cool badge! and thx

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m