• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Gargantua:

Lance Armstrong belongs on the your team.

Cheaters.

I am sorry that Vancouver just gets your hopes up every year and then cruelly dashes them…

Ha NOT!

• Gar, your just mad that your team isn’t anywhere as good as the Wings. just admit that their the better team. :-D

• puck drops in 5 minutes. then the Wings go on into history, again, cuz, ya’know their the best team ever

• Sponsor

Very embarrassing loss tonight, no way that should have happened, the Leafs are the 2nd youngest team in the league, and they beat the Habs in their own building…… Humiliating.

• Good to see Pitt take Game 1 against Philly!  And all they can do is whine how the refs screwed them and go after Crosby…thugs.  Bunch of classless citizens!

@Young:

Very embarrassing loss tonight, no way that should have happened, the Leafs are the 2nd youngest team in the league, and they beat the Habs in their own building…… Humiliating.

Ah… my prediction is true. Likely will be the same way the rest of the season.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Ugh, I promised myself I wouldn’t watch, I had to work anyway but thanks to my stupid ESPN app, I had the 0-6 drubbing alerted to me, complete with lo-lights. :|

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Young:

It tells me a lot about what kind of person you are, when you come here to gloat about my team’s loss without acknowledging that your Red Wings lost 6-0.

@Young:

@LHoffman:

@Young:

It tells me a lot about what kind of person you are, when you come here to gloat about my team’s loss without acknowledging that your Red Wings lost 6-0.

Well, I was only responding to the prediction I did make. I made no predictions about the Red Wings winning or losing, so why address it?

If you want me to admit that they lost, then I do… it was much more humiliating than Montreal’s loss.

Montreal fans are so touchy….

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Young:

@LHoffman:

@Young:

Well, I was only responding to the prediction I did make. I made no predictions about the Red Wings winning or losing, so why address it?

If you want me to admit that they lost, then I do… it was much more humiliating than Montreal’s loss.

True prediction perhaps… it was the added “Likely will be the same way the rest of the season” comment, that warranted my “touchy” response. I empathize with your humiliating loss, I’m sure they will bounce back.

@Young:

@LHoffman:

True prediction perhaps… it was the added “Likely will be the same way the rest of the season” comment, that warranted my “touchy” response. I empathize with your humiliating loss, I’m sure they will bounce back.

Well, I do apologize. I was only trying to speak the truth, though I was a bit too harsh perhaps. Which surprises even myself, since I harbor no special ill-will to the Canadiens or their fans. I wish you and yours the best of luck; God knows anything can happen, especially in 48 games.

I just hope and pray dearly that Saturday was not indicative of this season for Detroit. Missing the playoffs would be terribly embarrassing.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

In my humble opinion, the Vancouver Raiders are going to win the Superly Cup this year.

Or was it the Stanley Bowl?

• Blues 6 Red wings 0. Oh yeah. After being drubbed by Detroit for about 20 years now I am enjoying this. Look out for the Blue Notes. 2 great goalies,3 great lines and HOF coach. This might finally be the year.

• Sponsor

The Blues are a good team, I’m very interested to see how Wade Reden fits in.

@GoSanchez6:

Blues 6 Red wings 0. Oh yeah. After being drubbed by Detroit for about 20 years now I am enjoying this. Look out for the Blue Notes. 2 great goalies,3 great lines and HOF coach. This might finally be the year.

The St Louis Blues?

I think you mean The Deserve Boo’s.

St Louis hasn’t done anything spectacular this century. So don’t be dissapointed when they don’t deliver over this micro season.

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

@GoSanchez6:

Blues 6 Red wings 0. Oh yeah. After being drubbed by Detroit for about 20 years now I am enjoying this. Look out for the Blue Notes. 2 great goalies,3 great lines and HOF coach. This might finally be the year.

The St Louis Blues?

I think you mean The Deserve Boo’s.

St Louis hasn’t done anything spectacular this century. So don’t be dissapointed when they don’t deliver over this micro season.

Yet another who trash talks after his own team loses.

@Young:

Yet another who trash talks after his own team loses.

I think it has to be expected under any circumstance, given the source.

• Hey Gar the same could have been said of LA last year. Sooner or later it will happen and after watching these first 2 games the Blues have something. Bring on your Canucks the Blues will destroy them. I believe at this moment you would take Elliot or Halak as your goalie would you not? Lets beat the Hawks tonite in Chicago. Going to be a tough one Chicago looks good.

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  go Hawks!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m