• Your event cards sound pretty similar to the random events chart that I have worked up for Classic, AA Pacific (first edition), and Revised.  I use the charts in conjunction with a standard 52 card deck, and have separate charts for the Allies and the Axis.  Each player draws one card every turn, and since the same deck is used, every time a player draws a card, that eliminates the chance of the opposite side drawing that card.  We have been using the system in my summer historical gaming class for several years and it works quite well.  The various suits represent weather effects, technology improvements, production improvements, and one-time bonuses of various types.  All of the events are based on actual events from WW2.  The one thing that I do not include is the Atomic Bomb.  The US was the only power that could have developed the Bomb within the time frame of the war.

I am still working on the set for A&A Europe, first edition.  Once I get them all polished up, I hopefully will put them out as a complete expansion set.

• _I’m very interested in these!

Anyone got any more?_

Litheo….Take a look in your email.

I just send you my event cards document.

• @timerover51:

Your event cards sound pretty similar to the random events chart that I have worked up for Classic, AA Pacific (first edition), and Revised.  I use the charts in conjunction with a standard 52 card deck, and have separate charts for the Allies and the Axis.  Each player draws one card every turn, and since the same deck is used, every time a player draws a card, that eliminates the chance of the opposite side drawing that card.  We have been using the system in my summer historical gaming class for several years and it works quite well.  The various suits represent weather effects, technology improvements, production improvements, and one-time bonuses of various types.  All of the events are based on actual events from WW2.  The one thing that I do not include is the Atomic Bomb.  The US was the only power that could have developed the Bomb within the time frame of the war.

I am still working on the set for A&A Europe, first edition.  Once I get them all polished up, I hopefully will put them out as a complete expansion set.

Could you send me all your cards? I’m very interested in using them

• Customizer

I’d like to take a look at these as well…

8-)

• These are SO incredible! I never would have had the brains to think of half of these! WOW. I have a few minor improvements for the “bad” cards. Like the Chinese dysentery card in my opinion isnt bad enough!

How about China cant move ANY troops along the Burma Road?

ha. but really these are amazing. Im defintiley planning on using these in the global game.

• I am interested in seeing these also.

If you could post them here or e-mail me a copy of them, that would be great!

• Hi bardoly

I’ve just send you the document.

Hope everything is OK for the others who gets my event cards document!  :-o

• @crusaderiv:

Hi bardoly

I’ve just send you the document.

Hope everything is OK for the others who gets my event cards document!  :-o

Thanks!

I just perused them briefly, and you’ve definitely got some interesting ideas here.

• agreed. Ive changed a few around. But for the most part i kept them how they are,

• agreed. Ive changed a few around. But for the most part i kept them how they are

Good, yeah right you have to change a few because my event cards is base
    for word at war 1939.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Can you send me your event cards please?

• crusaderiv  I sent you personal message to e-mail me your event cards if you could please. Thankyou

• Geez….
    My event card seem to be popular…OK then
    Message for Coachofarmy, Gen.Rommel and Detuite.

Before the week end, i’ll try to send you the document.

• Thankyou cursa for event cards. What game do you play them with?

• @crusaderiv:

Geez….
    My event card seem to be popular…OK then
    Message for Coachofarmy, Gen.Rommel and Detuite.

Before the week end, i’ll try to send you the document.

Yep, I also sent a PM for your cards. They sound great. Thank you for sharing.

• how did you make them into cards. off computer then print on stock card?

• Well perhaps you might post the link for others to use these cards?

I can sticky it if you like?

• I’m gonna take some pictures of my cards and post a future reply with photos and how I printed them.

Thank you cursa for event cards. What game do you play them with?

In 1996, I bought the WWII Xeno 1939 game but there was a lot of error and the map was so terrible.
    With the years, I developped with friends, a new map, new rules and introduced new pieces and now we play our own
    1939-1945 game and since 2002 we founded an A&A club.

Of course you can used the event card for others A&A game and change a few…

AL

• Sounds great, thanks again!

• cursa  you come up with any pictures and how to make cards?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m