2011 Find League Opponents Here

• '16 '15 '10

I am open to a 2 game league series, 41 or 42, both sides play Allies once with a pre-determined bid.  I’m nego on the bid #, I prefer 9 myself.

I’d want someone who expects to play 5+ moves a week and can commit to a 3 move per week minimum (naturally with reasonable exceptions, such as Christmas/holidays or special circumstances).

Please pm if interested.

• Looking for 41 games Tech, National Objectives. I will be online daily for about a month and half and then back to my normal weekend schedule.

Very open to the type of series that Zhuk posted for except that I am for a much lower bid for the Allies. Tech and National Objectives are not negotiable for me either.

• '12

looking for 2011 league games, '41 or '42 +tech +NO - PM me if interested

• Looking for a league game. I’m up for anything.

• cts17,
    I am happy to give you an easy win in league :-)
    I can play 41 or 42, and am willing to play as either axis or allies.
    I prefer to play with NO’s, and no tech.

If you feel that one side has the advantage in either scenario just let me know and we can bid for sides.
    I am easy going with that stuff, so if you have a strong preference let me know.

PM me when ready

• '10

@scottish:

cts17,
    I am happy to give you an easy win in league :-)
    I can play 41 or 42, and am willing to play as either axis or allies.
    I prefer to play with NO’s, and no tech.

If you feel that one side has the advantage in either scenario just let me know and we can bid for sides.
    I am easy going with that stuff, so if you have a strong preference let me know.

PM me when ready

If cts isn’t available I am.  PM sent

• Hey guys.  I’d like to start playing games for the '41 league.  I played online once in one of the tournaments.  I never used the bidding system so I’ll need to get caught up on that process.  If anyone is free hit me with a PM.

Hann

• 2007 AAR League

Looking for 1941, no tech, I’ll bid 9 for the allies, you can have them for 8.

• Looking for a game or a 3-game series.  I prefer '41 and no tech, but I am flexible for either.  +NO is the only thing that’s really not an option.

• bid for allies, obviously.

• Looking for a game of 41……Bid for allies, tech can be + or -, w/NO. Let me know if you are interested.

• '10

@JWW:

Looking for a game of 41……Bid for allies, tech can be + or -, w/NO. Let me know if you are interested.

PM sent

• Ok. I have been looking at different league games on here to try and get the hang of it all. I am a huge A&A fan. I have been playing my son for a few years now, and even many years before that with others. I am new to the website and certainly appreciate all the help I got in getting started (thanks to Func, Holkann, Krieghund…and others). I am willing to be this year’s fodder if anyone wants to play.

• Ol’ Blood & guts PM me with your bid and I will play you in '41 or '42

I am also playing my first league season and am also fodder. At the moment in '41 I am 0-1 and in '42 0-1 as well

• Looking for more games.

'42 or '41, tech or no tech.  You make the call and start the bid via PM.  Only stipulation I have:  the loser of game 1 determines whether he wants a rematch with a fresh, new bid.

• TripleA

I’ll play anyone. 41 Allies @ 9. you pick a side. Tech or no tech up to you.  I’ll also play any 42 game only if I am axis and you get allies @ 9.

These are my dice game standards.

I’ll play Low Luck 1941 with allies @ 13 you pick a side. I didn’t see anything in the rules about playing low luck games as opposed to dice.
    ~
    Also if you want to play live over TripleA that’s fine too, but if you don’t report we’ll never play again.

• TripleA

forgot to mention: no bomber buys for allies with bid of 13 for LL.

• Cow there is no triple aaa games allowed in the league and you have to use the in house dicey and I think you won’t find people who want to play Low Luck. Maybe one or two

• '12

looking for a league game with an opponent i haven’t played yet…  PM me if interested.  i’ll go tech or no tech.

• @Boldfresh:

looking for a league game with an opponent i haven’t played yet…  PM me if interested.  i’ll go tech or no tech.

Time to report you to A&AAA
    <axis and=“” allies=“” addicts=“” anonymous=“”>And I’m not joking.</axis>

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m