• '21 '20 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13

Kill ACs.
    Then Tac and ftr - max defense

• @Me1945

I withdrew, where are they to land?

Land in Kwangsi

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: British round 6

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3

Game History

Round: 6

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - British
            British takes Political Action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for British and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Dutch and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for French and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Neutral_True and Germans from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Neutral_True and Italians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Neutral_True and Japanese from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Neutral_True and Neutral_Axis from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral

Combat Move - British
            1 infantry moved from Gibraltar to Spain
            1 infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France
                  French take France from Germans
                  French take Normandy Bordeaux from Americans
            1 bomber and 2 fighters moved from Gibraltar to Western Germany
            4 infantry moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 4 infantry and 2 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 armour, 5 fighters and 1 mech_infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Western Germany
            3 fighters moved from United Kingdom to Western Germany
            2 destroyers moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Alexandria to 98 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 98 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 95 Sea Zone to Northern Italy
            1 artillery, 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 98 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 95 Sea Zone to Sicily

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• @Me1945

I assume scramble neither sz112 nor sz95?

I am not sure if it is legal for UK to flight through natural Spain. I might miss a related discussion somewhere. Can you give me a reference link if so. Otherwise I would like to bring the question to the discussion thread.

• @Me1945

Maybe this Game Note is helpful:

You can not fly over unfriendly neutrals, unless they are being attacked or they have previously been attacked.

This is why I declared war on them and attack Spain with a ground unit

• Me1945M Me1945 referenced this topic on

• @pacifiersboard What I know is : UK can only fly through Spain this turn if the flying planes attack Spain. I posted a question in the General discussion thread.

• @pacifiersboard i believe you are referring to the highlighted verse, but the “they” refers back to the air units, ie the air units can’t fly over the territory unless the air units are attacking it, the flying over of which can happen during noncom.

81c59c26-e0dc-4243-a735-1ea72182a84d-image.png

• @axis-dominion @Me1945

hm, thx a lot - even though that is bad news ^^

So the in Game Note appears to be not correct …

38d4c349-4fca-41ad-8b79-57c9f2400ec5-image.png

would it make a difference if already USA had attacked Spain (without success) ?

• @pacifiersboard said in L24 BM4 Me1945 vs pacifiersboard (L+22):

@axis-dominion @Me1945

hm, thx a lot - even though that is bad news ^^

So the in Game Note appears to be not correct …

38d4c349-4fca-41ad-8b79-57c9f2400ec5-image.png

would it make a difference if already USA had attacked Spain (without success) ?

1. i think the game notes is just a reworded version of that verse in the rulebook, except i think it is less clear
    2. yes if america attacked spain first, then uk for sure would be able to fly over it during combat movement in order to attack another country like wger.

• @axis-dominion

your answers seems to match with what @Panther said in Can air units fly over a strict neutral, if other units are also attacking that neutral?:

@matttodd1 said in Can air units fly over a strict neutral, if other units are also attacking that neutral?:

If Turkey was attacked previously by Germany (failed takeover - units remain), so it is now pro-allied, can the Italians fly over Turkey, to get to Iraq?
    It seems probably no, based on your quote above, that you cannot fly over unfriendly neutrals.

The German attack on Turkey failed. But by the German attack Turkey (treated as unfriendly neutral) joins the Allies. As the attack failed, the territory remains uncontrolled but is considered friendly to powers on the side it’s now allied with.

So Italy can fly over Turkey, as it is now a territory hostile to Italy.

@Me1945 you are not willing to consider an US unit from either Normandy/Bordeaux or Central-US having attacked Spain, are you?

@pacifiersboard said in L24 BM4 Me1945 vs pacifiersboard (L+22):

you are not willing to consider an US unit from either Normandy/Bordeaux or Central-US having attacked Spain, are you?

I am fine with that edits in the US politics and CM - friendly game.

To AD: thanks for confirming.

• @Me1945

that is generous, thank you!! Should I take a unit from Central-US so that no dice rolling is affected?

• @pacifiersboard said in L24 BM4 Me1945 vs pacifiersboard (L+22):

@Me1945

that is generous, thank you!! Should I take a unit from Central-US so that no dice rolling is affected?

Up to you.

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: British round 6

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3

Game History

Round: 6

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - British
            British takes Political Action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for British and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Dutch and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for French and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Neutral_True and Germans from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Neutral_True and Italians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Neutral_True and Japanese from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                British succeeds on action: Political Action Allies To War With TrueNeutrals: Changing Relationship for Neutral_True and Neutral_Axis from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral

Combat Move - British
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Morocco: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Changing PUs for Americans from 112 to 107
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            1 infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France
                  French take France from Germans
                  French take Normandy Bordeaux from Americans
            1 bomber and 2 fighters moved from Gibraltar to Western Germany
            4 infantry moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 4 infantry and 2 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 armour, 5 fighters and 1 mech_infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Western Germany
            3 fighters moved from United Kingdom to Western Germany
            2 destroyers moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Alexandria to 98 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 98 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 95 Sea Zone to Northern Italy
            1 artillery, 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 98 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 95 Sea Zone to Sicily
            EDIT: 1 mech_infantry moved from Morocco to Central United States
            EDIT: British undo move 14.
            EDIT: 1 mech_infantry moved from Morocco to Central United States

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

And no scrambles

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics