FRANCE and ANZAC COMBAT DICE - HELP us design them!

• Frankly at the moment I think Jeremy is a big fraud when it comes to international orders. According to European laws, it is his responsibility to ensure correct delivery of shipments, yet he does not respond to inquiries at all. I’m inclined to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center…

• TripleA '12

Are the FMG Combat Dice still available to purchase? I mean, has anybody received an order recently? I was really hoping to see the FMG Germany Combat Units at some point but I’ve pretty much given up hope on that front now. However, it would still be nice to order some Combat Dice (if they’re still for sale).

• Be careful Loz on the german battle units you are looking for some sort of tongue lashing from some of these guys. The last I looked on FMG’s site I thought you could order them. I might be wrong.

• TripleA '12

Sorry GoSanchez6, I’m just feeling pretty fed up with FMG right now and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Of course, if and when the German Combat Units ever become available to purchase I will glady buy them. But right now that seems like a long way off and the silence from FMG is not really helping much. I guess I just got my hopes up. But if the Combat Dice are still available then I will be happy to contend with them for now. If people don’t like my opinion then by all means, lash away. I just wanted to voice my discontent.  :|

• @Lozmoid:

Sorry GoSanchez6, I’m just feeling pretty fed up with FMG right now and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Of course, if and when the german Combat Units ever become available to purchase I will glady buy them. But right now that seems like a long way off and the silence from FMG is not really helping much. I guess I just got my hopes up. But if the Combat Dice are still available then I will be happy to find contend with them for now. If people don’t like my opinion then by all means, lash away. I just wanted to voice my discontent.  :|

Well said.

• '10

Discontent is understood.  Bashing is well deserved.

Alot has happened and FMG almost was sunk!!  I will fill you all in very shortly.

All orders are shipping.  All e-mails are being answered.  But I am staying “under the Radar” until the current situation is resolved.

Jeremy

• Jermey,

Thanks for the update.  Now all you gentlemen who are less than the age of the original AA need to think what you are saying about FMG.  Molds are roughly $10,000 a piece to create.  The you have to deal with Communist Chinese customs, shipping charges, and Royal Canadian Customs to deal with.  My experince as an 31 year USAF Transportation Officer customs officials can hold your product for no reason at all and then ask you to pay them for the privlage of holding your product.  Ask Coach about that he can vouch for that personally.

You guys whine and complain about FMGs lack of communication that is understood.  Bashing them is way out of line unless you know the whole story which at this point not one of us does.  If you are complaining about several months waiting for products to enhance your playing I’ve been waiting 20 plus years to see the units Jeremy and Coach are producing.  So just keep your comments civil towards both FMG and HBG because without their willingness to produce these units you would be stuck with Avlon Hill units and maybe if you can afford some GHQ, Navwar, Navco, and Heroics and Ross metal units or the stuff Xeno games produced.

Jeremy you have my support.

WARRIOR888

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

@WARRIOR888:

Jermey,

Thanks for the update.  Now all you gentlemen who are less than the age of the original AA need to think what you are saying about FMG.  Molds are roughly $10,000 a piece to create.  The you have to deal with Communist Chinese customs, shipping charges, and Royal Canadian Customs to deal with.  My experince as an 31 year USAF Transportation Officer customs officials can hold your product for no reason at all and then ask you to pay them for the privlage of holding your product.  Ask Coach about that he can vouch for that personally.

You guys whine and complain about FMGs lack of communication that is understood.  Bashing them is way out of line unless you know the whole story which at this point not one of us does.  If you are complaining about several months waiting for products to enhance your playing I’ve been waiting 20 plus years to see the units Jeremy and Coach are producing.  So just keep your comments civil towards both FMG and HBG because without their willingness to produce these units you would be stuck with Avlon Hill units and maybe if you can afford some GHQ, Navwar, Navco, and Heroics and Ross metal units or the stuff Xeno games produced.

Jeremy you have my support.

WARRIOR888

Well said. Agreed 100% with you .

Don’t give up Jeremy.

J. 8-)

• I agree completely too, but just for the record there’s no such thing as the Royal Canadian Customs.  The people who collect customs and duties up here are called the Canada Border Services Agency.  I think the only “Royal” people who work at the border are the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

But anyway, I’m very glad to see Jeremy back.

• Wow almost sunk. Glad that didn’t happen. And for the record I wasn’t bashing FMG. I have bought from him before and will again. I wanted to hear something and now that I have I am happy. Hopefully everything will work out for Jeremy and his company. I am older than the original AA and I am also someone who believes when you pay for something you should either get it or know why your not. thanks for the update looking forward to the new pieces.

• '12

Also being of original MB A&A age, I agree that we have waited YEARS for this kind of thing, so I will ALWAYS support with 100% of my available efforts (and funds) the efforts of FMG and HBG both.

Hang in there Jeremy - sorry to hear they almost “sunk” you.  Were you able to get to the nearest Naval base to repair the damage to yourself during your non-combat move??  :-D

• '10

@DFWSupertrooper:

Also being of original MB A&A age, I agree that we have waited YEARS for this kind of thing, so I will ALWAYS support with 100% of my available efforts (and funds) the efforts of FMG and HBG both.

Hang in there Jeremy - sorry to hear they almost “sunk” you.  Were you able to get to the nearest Naval base to repair the damage to yourself during your non-combat move??  :-D

:lol:  Yes I was… thank you.  We will be fine and are back up and running.  Our move was only a small part of the problems we faced after FMGC 2012.

1. Our Factory @#$% us over and ran away with 20K of our money!!  Considering I have not made a cent on FMG since 2008 and all profits are rolled over into new product you can image how much that hurt.
    2. We needed to pay a new factory with funds we did not have… so they came out of our own pockets.
    3. We had to hire an agent just to track down old factory and get the remainder of the new dice we paid for and designed.  This caused many customers to be up-set and I got atleast 100 e-mails asking for the new dice “where is my order?”.  This really hurt considering:
      a) We did not have the money to pay the agent (more money outa Jeremy’s wallet)
      b) We did not have the money to pay for the shipping once dice were captured (more money outa Jeremy’s wallet)
      c) We had used customers pre-order money to pay for Germany (Which the factory then stole)
    4. We had to start from scratch on Germany which is now 90% complete.  (Doug can verify I sent him picture of some moulds)

So…

Now I think you can understand why I have been away, why FMG was almost sunk, and why I did not want to return until I had everything under control.

Thank you again for your continued Support

Jeremy

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Now I think you can understand why I have been away, why FMG was almost sunk, and why I did not want to return until I had everything under control.

The one good thing about all of this is that it finally removes from the equation the factory that’s caused you so many problems over the past two years.  In a way I’m not surprised that they stole your (and our) money: it was clear from their past behaviour – endless production delays, constantly misleading you about the status of the work they were supposedly doing – that they were unprofessional at best and incompetent at worst.  Adding “criminal” to that list of adjectives isn’t much of a stretch.

I’m very glad to hear that you now have a new manufacturer on the job who seems to know what he’s doing.  Things are finally looking up, which is great news.

• Thanks for the update Jeremy and it was nothing personal I think you have made some high quality products and was wondering about the delay. Now that I know what the delay was I am sorry that if you were offended by my post. I wish you and your company success down the road as I am a loyal customer.

• Customizer

Hope HBG wasn’t involved with them asses.
    I’ve spent hundreds with him and will continue to do so.
    I like his stuff and just keeps my ADD barely under control.

Jeremy can we at least see some of the new Sculpts
    I have 3 of the Italian sets minus 2 m13-40s which was the main reason why I got them.
    Good stuff, just hard to get.

• '10

@sgtwiltan:

Hope HBG wasn’t involved with them asses.
    I’ve spent hundreds with him and will continue to do so.
    I like his stuff and just keeps my ADD barely under control.

Jeremy can we at least see some of the new Sculpts

Sculpts remain the same as shown before.  We did not lose our sculptor.

See GERMANY and USA starting at the bottom of this thread:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=13894.15

• Customizer

Customers are still here for you, Jeremy.

I hope the sales from the fine Italian pieces are making up some of the losses for you.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Clyde85 goes to China all the time… and I have a friend who teaches there. Veqyrn’s also not all that far away.

What is the “factory” information you have?

I’m sure between the group, we could arrange some beat— I mean shake downs. :P 20k is quite a bit to have lost…

• '12

WOW!  We’re all here for you Jeremy.  Whatever we can do to help, let us know.  Maybe more pre-orders to secure some capital?  I for one trust you to throw in my share towards the end result - ESPECIALLY if you’re using either the same factory or one equally as good as HBG is - they seem to be on the ball for them and a proven record of delivery and quality as expected.  Luck of the draw I suppose when dealing with specialty manufacturers.

Keep us posted on what you need and what you expect - we’re with you 100%!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

HBG is his OWN factory… fyi…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m