• @Imperious:

Should have used AARHE rules: collection of IPC done near start of turn, so your only collecting what you hold on too.

Can we please limit this to what the game rules ARE, not what they should (have) been??

The damn game is not even out yet and I’ve read several posts from you IL, about how the A&ARHE rules should’ve been used here, or over here….

• @axis_roll:

@Imperious:

Should have used AARHE rules: collection of IPC done near start of turn, so your only collecting what you hold on too.

Can we please limit this to what the game rules ARE, not what they should (have) been??

The damn game is not even out yet and I’ve read several posts from you IL, about how the A&ARHE rules should’ve been used here, or over here….

Easy there, man. IL is the dean of these sorts of things. Don’t criticize him, because he’s willing to speculate about the rules, even though we don’t know what the rules are yet. :mrgreen:

• Its ok… I love other passionate people who are hard core AA. Every idea has its time and everybody can have a say about its future. I try not to jab at him when he posts on AARe stuff in unrelated threads. Its all good.

We want passionate people here. Committed , Hungry, Dedicated!

• @Imperious:

Its ok… I love other passionate people who are hard core AA. Every idea has its time and everybody can have a say about its future. I try not to jab at him when he posts on AARe stuff in unrelated threads. Its all good.

We want passionate people here. Committed , Hungry, Dedicated!

I did ask nicely, I used the word PLEASE.

• yes and i used the word LOVE

• A question about this bonus points…

If - for example - Italy conquers ukraine - does this count for Germanys bonus or must Germany hold this territory? If Germany must hold it - can Italy hand over this territory to Germany, or is the bonus forever denied to Germany if russia chooses to IGNORE the Italian held Ukarine for the time being (as Germany MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONQUER the Ukraine…

• Official Q&A

Most bonuses apply if any member of your alliance holds the required territories.

• @Krieghund:

Most bonuses apply if any member of your alliance holds the required territories.

Did you go to Gen Con? You seem to have alot of concrete answers(the one above is good and makes sense)

• Official Q&A

@Flying:

Did you go to Gen Con? You seem to have alot of concrete answers(the one above is good and makes sense)

No, unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it to GenCon, but I know stuff.  I am the “answer guy”, after all.  :wink:

• @Krieghund:

@Flying:

No, unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it to GenCon, but I know stuff.   I am the “answer guy”, after all.   :wink:

I’d wager that Krieghund got to proof-read the rulebook before it went to press.

• @frimmel:

@Krieghund:

@Flying:

No, unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it to GenCon, but I know stuff.   I am the “answer guy”, after all.   :wink:

I’d wager that Krieghund got to proof-read the rulebook before it went to press.

I’ll second that!

• @Craig:

@frimmel:

@Krieghund:

@Flying:

No, unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it to GenCon, but I know stuff.   I am the “answer guy”, after all.   :wink:

You’re getting warmer!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: 8-) :-D

Craig

:-o  :-o  :-o

Krieghund WROTE the rulebook?

• Official Q&A

No, I didn’t write the rulebook.

• The rules as i now understand it give you the bonus at the end of your turn: you conquer it and you get it, so its possible that both sides can trade bonuses back and forth like they trade conquered/liberated territory and collect double income.

More house rules.

• @Krieghund:

Hurrrmmm.

So did you get to review it or something? Maybe playtest?

• @frimmel:

@Krieghund:

Hurrrmmm.

So did you get to review it or something? Maybe playtest?

WAIT!! I got it… Krieghund IS Larry Harris!!!         :mrgreen:

• Official Q&A

@captainjack:

I can neither confirm nor deny this rumor.    8-)

• @Krieghund:

@captainjack:

I can neither confirm nor deny this rumor.    8-)

+1 for Krieghund being Larry Harris

• If Krieghund is Larry Harris, and he did not write the Rulebook, then who did?

• @Craig:

I keep inviting Krieghund up to Lancaster, PA from his Virginia homestead to play in the A&A tourney I run, but he keeps giving some lame excuse. Craig

Do keep us posted on that event. It doesn’t get any more local than that for me. ~ZP

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m