• @general-6-stars

Hi Ray,

Where is the Germans get a free aircraft carrier card?? Hehe…

Looking good.

Have fun,

Mark

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

Those cards look great:+1:

• @aagamer said in General 6 Stars 1941 WW2 Game:

@general-6-stars

Hi Ray,

Where is the Germans get a free aircraft carrier card?? Hehe…

Looking good.

Have fun,

Mark

Oooohhh I’ll have to get that card made. History will be made !

• @the-captain said in General 6 Stars 1941 WW2 Game:

Those cards look great:+1:

Thanks Captain !

• @General-6-Stars
    can you share the setup files? thank you !

• @viktor2392 said in General 6 Stars 1941 WW2 Game:

@General-6-Stars
    can you share the setup files? thank you !

If your talking about the event cards they will be for sale shortly.

• @General-6-Stars im talking about the army setup. Infantry/tank/etc / territory

• '19 '18 '17

@viktor2392

I think the set up files are earlier in this thread if you look for them.

Thanks

• '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 Customizer

@AAGamer said in General 6 Stars 1941 WW2 Game:

@viktor2392

I think the set up files are earlier in this thread if you look for them.

Thanks

They used to be. Can only get now if you buy the map from Combat Minatures and download setup charts and rules free if you want.
    https://combatminiatures.org/

• We Had another game last Saturday and the Axis won on turn 4.
    Germany did sea lion and took London while the wolf packs did really well on attacking the UK fleet to the west of London.
    Then on turn 2 the subs were able to spam out to convoy boxes helping with depleting some UK US income while UK had to retake back London and what helped also was the UK planes took out all of Germanys fleet with the sea lion transports so Germany they never got back London. But no IC on London now and UK needs to build one on turn 2 but only can be a minor that builds at 6. Plus the IC in Ottawa went to a minor build at 6 and new Capital when London fell.
    Russia was able to take Finland since the German transports bought on turn 1 did not go towards there. Germany should of bought more navy on turn 1 but we learn.
    So Russia was able to hold Leningrad and force the Europe Axis to go else where for victory points.

What really helped Germany turn 1 was they influenced Spain and was able to use there units to London and take Gib.

Also axis took Cairo too and that helped them a lot. plus on turn 4 Germany influenced Turkey and then it was to much for Allies to over come. Allies did block a win on turn 3 by taking Colonge and Oslo but then Colonge would be retaken by Germany on turn 4 so allies conceded.

Pacific side Japan was doing good but then don’t ask me why but the American fleet moved but left all there transports exposed to Japan attacks in other sea zones off on Marshall Islands.
    Plus looks like Calcutta’s gonna fall next and just to much for allies to retake.
    Was another great game and saw some new stuff after sea lion and now will see how allies counter it in future games.
    Pics are start of turn 4 and 1 pic of Cairo going to fall.

image2 (1).jpeg

image1 (6).jpeg image0 (18).jpeg

• @General-6-Stars Good action. Nice to see another game report. Sea lion F yea lol

Captain and Company still coming over this year ?

• @barnee said in General 6 Stars 1941 WW2 Game:

@General-6-Stars Good action. Nice to see another game report. Sea lion F yea lol

Captain and Company still coming over this year ?

AS of now no.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

Hi General,

How is it possible for Germany to capture London on turn 4?

The UK player can see the German Build Up of Naval, Air & Land forces in preparation for Sea Lion - does the UK player then have an option to hinder the invasion from being succesful ?

What did the UK player do to prepare for the German invasion ?

• @The-Captain said in General 6 Stars 1941 WW2 Game:

Hi General,

How is it possible for Germany to capture London on turn 4?

The UK player can see the German Build Up of Naval, Air & Land forces in preparation for Sea Lion - does the UK player then have an option to hinder the invasion from being succesful ?

What did the UK player do to prepare for the German invasion ?

“But Captain were at full power now” ! lol

Sealion happened on turn1. Turn 1 just wasn’t mentioned at start of thread. It says then on turn 2. Anyway

Germany influenced Spain on turn 1. So Germany got 6 inf, art, tank, aaa gun, fig, tac, cruiser, destroyer and a transport. Took Gib which they need to do to help Italy get the Med island bonuses and force US to go to Morocco and or Gib instead of West France. But not now ?
    Does the US move fleet or fleets from Pacific to Atlantic side ? US can only go to either side on turn 1. Other wise good luck.

So Germany now has 2 extra ground from Spain with transport to go to London. Germany brings 2 SS panzers, 1 SS inf, 2 paratroopers, 1 inf and 1 general from Germany and all planes that can make it to London and land safely. The air transport was shot down with the paratroopers but with Spain ground that helped. You could still do sea lion without Spain.
    But keep in mind if UK gets Radar Flak for NA then AAA guns hit at @3.
    It has changed minds before. At least there’s more ways for Germany to go. They even lost Leningrad. But can make up points in Pacific and MED along with Cairo.

Pretty much can only do sea lion on turn 1 unless UK screws up later. Still keeps it in time frame. So Germany took London. Ottawa becomes new capital. Germany gets 48 icps from UK. The London factory becomes a minor worth 6. The Factory in Canada becomes a 6 build minor instead of a 3.
    UK on there turn 1 took back London which they need to do to destroy the IC so Germany doesn’t get it. Neither does UK. UK will have to buy one on there turn. UK also took out all of Germany’s navy and 3 transports on there turn. Got really good dice rolls.
    But last time sea lion happened the Germans had there fleet left with transports and it took until turn 4 or 5 for allies to liberate London. Just kept going back and forth for taking London until US showed up.

On turn 2 Germany had like 8 subs left over from attacking other UK fleet. Huge first strike kills plus 2 rerolls misses from Sub commander Donitz. Then Germany just went out and hit every convoy box they could reach.

That changed the game up big time. UK couldn’t get a factory in Cairo until turn 2 but not build till turn 3. Axis to much for UK to hold Cairo.

Gonna be sweet to see how the allies counter next time. May force US pacific to attack Manilla turn 3 or 4 or a US fleet goes to Atlantic side. Time will tell.

Next game Sept 23 Saturday at 8 am at the General’s Fortress in Kenosha Wis. Anybody is welcome to play and or show up and check out the game.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

Okay, I see.

What is the turn order - which Nation goes first, second etc.?

So, if Germany realy wants to capture London on turn 1, there is no way of stopping them…?

Okay, I see.

What is the turn order - which Nation goes first, second etc.?

So, if Germany realy wants to capture London on turn 1, there is no way of stopping them…?

Turn order
    Germany
    Russia, Com China
    Japan
    UK, France, FEC, Anzac
    Italy
    USA, China

If Germany really wants to capture London turn 1, there is no way of stopping them ?
    Probably not.
    No Spain influence, UK NA AAA guns D@3. I’ve seen other attempts fail based on AAA gunD@3. Germany changed its mind at the start of games.

Are you looking at something to do or just want to see how it all goes down ? Did you try it yet in a game ?

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

We didn’t try the game yet - we´re training for the 3rd Northern Europe Axis & Allies Wiking-Con in November this year.

The 3rd Northern Europe Axis & Allies Wiking-Con is held in Denmark - OOB Global 1940 2E with the Axis & Allies Global 1940 House Rules Expansion.

I expect that we will try your 1941 game this year - but if Germany can capture London in turn 1, I already know the answer from our members…

We didn’t try the game yet - we´re training for the 3rd Northern Europe Axis & Allies Wiking-Con in November this year.

The 3rd Northern Europe Axis & Allies Wiking-Con is held in Denmark - OOB Global 1940 2E with the Axis & Allies Global 1940 House Rules Expansion.

I expect that we will try your 1941 game this year - but if Germany can capture London in turn 1, I already know the answer from our members…

What is the answer then if London can fall on turn 1 from members ?
    I don’t see no reason why it should affect anything.

• @General-6-Stars

I’ll try the setup - can I use the game board that you’ve sent me by e-mail ?
    The map might need an adjustment concerning Normandy if I remember correctly…

Then I’ll discuss it later this coming autumn with the players.

@General-6-Stars

I’ll try the setup - can I use the game board that you’ve sent me by e-mail ?
    The map might need an adjustment concerning Normandy if I remember correctly…

Then I’ll discuss it later this coming autumn with the players.

Yes. Normandy was adjusted long time ago. What is the concern with sea lion ? Don’t agree on it ever happening ?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m