• Welcome aboard!

• Customizer

Thank you everyone, looking forward to becoming a contributing member and better player!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@FastHeinz:

Thank you everyone, looking forward to becoming a contributing member and better player!

Your on my hitlist Tyler; if that really is your name.  And I’ll be coming round the mountain looking for you in the league next year.

WATCH YOURSELF. ;)

• Disciplinary Group Banned

Don’t feel to bad FastHeinz, I am also on Gargantua hit list. He is a master player of A&A

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Oh you should feel bad.

Saying “Hello Everyone” in the general discussion area of a board game forum is akin to a crime against humanity in our politically correct world these days.

You will suffer for this at my hands! :)

DV- thanks for the compliment, but it does not spare you from my wrath when I next visit the Grand Rapids area :). I don’t consider myself a master - just another player with passion for this incredible game!

• Customizer

Your on my hitlist Tyler; if that really is your name.  And I’ll be coming round the mountain looking for you in the league next year.

Looking forward too it, BC has got nothing on Alberta.

• '17 '16 '15

@FastHeinz:

heh heh except for a whole lot of ocean : )

• '19 '17 '16

@barney:

@FastHeinz:

Pfft… after half a bottle of Alberta Premium Rye Whisky it all looks like ocean.  :-D

• Sponsor

@StuckTojo:

@barney:

@FastHeinz:

Pfft… after half a bottle of Alberta Premium Rye Whisky it all looks like ocean.   :-D

You guys have nothing on our scenic Ontario smog, vast concrete wilderness, and fresh toxic lakes.

• '19 '17 '16

@Young:

@StuckTojo:

@barney:

@FastHeinz:

Your on my hitlist Tyler; if that really is your name.�  And I’ll be coming round the mountain looking for you in the league next year.

Pfft… after half a bottle of Alberta Premium Rye Whisky it all looks like ocean.�  � :-D

You guys have nothing on our scenic Ontario smog, vast concrete wilderness, and fresh toxic lakes.

At least you make Forty Creek Whisky out there.  It must be Friday, as I seem to have whisky on-the-brain.  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m