League General Discussion Thread

• @Arthur-Bomber-Harris Ah yes not sure why I thought it was a playoff game! 😆

It’s quite a change from the typical subjugation of China most games see. I saw a post from Andrew saying he wanted to try and tackle the China stack instead of ignore it. would be interesting to see how much of a difference it could have made if Japan had ignored them and gone for the J2 still.

• nvermind, it’s still getting stuck… it’s now happening in my other games, and doesn’t matter what email i use for the dice… this is bad

• @axis-dominion Very strange :( I am not getting an issue right now on my laptop. I was having the same issue either yesterday or Sunday though for a brief time.

• @axis-dominion

Bummer

yea my guess is that it’s a email issue. Unfortunately, I don’t think you can change emails mid game. I have never tried it though.

I would try protonmail or gmx.com. Maybe you can load your current game with the new address. Worth a try anyway.

Might want to ping Panther on the triplea thread

• @axis-dominion

just reread your comment. So new email not working. Maybe go back to one of 2.6 prereleases

• Turns out it’s likely my ISP as I was able to make things work again when I switched from my wifi to my phone’s personal hotspot. Now I have to call them up and see why it’s blocking me (tho some rolls do go through)… I was having other intermittent issues in general like my zoom disconnecting on me etc)

• 2024 2023

@barnee said in League General Discussion Thread:

yea my guess is that it’s a email issue. Unfortunately, I don’t think you can change emails mid game. I have never tried it though.

You can indeed change the emails, same as when you start a new game. After you have loaded up the save the dice server options before you enter the game.

I have not had any problems with the rolls, but I had not gotten a single Marti email for any game since July 1st until I finally just got one yesterday. Also no matter how many times I tell Gmail the Marti emails are not spam, many still get labeled as such. Maybe time for me to give another email provider a shot a well.

• @mikawagunichi Proton worked like a champ. Marti emails galore

• 2024 2023

Question for the rules lawyers here! :)
    @Adam514 @gamerman01

The Pacific rulebook states:
    The United States begins the game at war with no one. In addition to the normal restrictions (see “Powers Not at War with One Another,” page 15), while it’s not at war with Japan, the United States may not move any units into or through China or end the movement of its sea units in sea zones that are adjacent to Japan-controlled territories.

I’m not sure if I’m interpreting this correctly. Japan is not at war with USA, but captured Solomons as ANZAC declared war round 2. Since USA does not go to war until the end of its turn, I would assume this means USA will have to move their fleet out of 50&55. (PtV game)

Game Link: https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/post/1714994

Thanks in advance for clarifying for me and @max334!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m