• '17 '16

@Bob77:

I preordered mine on sept 1. 70 bucks and free shipping😀😀. It says expected release date is oct 6. Getting close

I dunno, on my Amazon it says 1 November?

• @Wolfshanze:

@Bob77:

I preordered mine on sept 1. 70 bucks and free shipping😀😀. It says expected release date is oct 6. Getting close

I dunno, on my Amazon it says 1 November?

The latest version of this…

http://wpn.wizards.com/en/products/axis-allies

…says:

Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition
    Release Date: 10/20/2017

• TripleA

I hope some minor rules modifications are implemented. I mean I would like to see a few less fighters for Japan round 1 or I don’t know another infantry in Hawaii… or something.

• '14

well, they missed the soft release here in Canada. Said it would be the 22nd of September. Sad that LH won’t be able to sign it. Oh well. Maybe just the original.

• '17 '16

So, Amazon says this will be released Friday October 20th… though I’d love to be first in-line to pick it up, at $75 at probably one of the worst months of the year for me financially (October is always an expensive month when the kids want to go all-out on Halloween and we always have the County Fair and other stuff going on this time of year), I just don’t have the spare cash to be first in line… and then as soon as this month is over, we got Christmas looming over the horizon…

Any predictions as to the availability of this reprint? Is this a “limited” reprint like they said the original release was? I know the hard core folks around here and elsewhere will certainly be picking their copies up pronto…

I guess what I’m asking is this… I definitely want/will pick this edition up, but man, timing couldn’t be worse… I probably am looking at more Jan/Feb to be picking this up, I’m just worried if there’s some sort of limited print run and/or zounds of crazed fans buying every copy up and when I have spare cash early next year there’s none left on shelves.

Are my fears warranted or am I just being paranoid… does anyone predict having issues picking this up a few months after it becomes available?

• I preordered 2, just in case. If its out of print b4 you can buy it, i sell you one for $400 @ tax refund time.

• '17 '16

You’re too late Bob, Private Panic already offered me his 2nd copy for the low-low price of $300 when I get my income tax check…

Ugh, the price of being a single dad with kids in private school… daddy’s personal projects always get put on the backburner… I’m just wondering if anyone has an idea on the semi-long-term availability of this reprint.

• '17 '16 '15

I wouldn’t risk it; I would be surprised if it isn’t a limited print run again this time.

You can get a copy from gamenerdz for $70 with free shipping and no tax - save yourself a few bucks anyway.

https://www.gamenerdz.com/axis-allies-anniversary-edition-preorder-expected-10-19-17?gclid=CjwKCAjwmqHPBRBQEiwAOvbR84-nNZCclI7IkDnUuyRtiR_yHgbDO9iQrY9HsrqnnuTj8cuJCVQ_BxoCGWgQAvD_BwE

• '17 '16

It’s not like I want to risk it, its just money is pretty tight at this time of year for self-projects as I’m spending so much on the kids… I was just trying to find out if anyone knew if this was really a limited edition run or if (say like 1914) you could still pick it up at retail long after release? I would like to wait a few months (not years) if there should be plenty of stock for the next several months or so… I just am not sure if this is one of those “we ran out of stock two weeks after release and we don’t plan on printing anymore for the foreseeable future” type of situations.

• Mine just shipped 3 hrs ago!!! Coming on tuesday!!!

• I would buy 2 copies Wolf and sell you 1 when you had the money if I lived closer to ya or you were in my group. Nobody close ? Thought guy post about hurricane just east of you .

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m