Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• @Johnson73:

Actually I feel that the US could of waited.  They are such a silent beast in the game.  Axis has more action going on from round 1.  They are on the offensive.  When does the US really get into the game?

WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT….like in the real war

• '21 '18 '17 '15

Am sure that when the french units come along there will be big sales there as well……

• @dangermouse650:

Am sure that when the french units come along there will be big sales there as well……

Agreed, I can’t wait to have french units that are not rolling in T34s

• Customizer

@trackmagic:

@dangermouse650:

Agreed, I can’t wait to have french units that are not rolling in T34s

HA!  Agreed.  How about the French navy sailing around in Gangut class Battleships, Kirov class Cruisers and Gnevnyi class Destroyers?  I want the Richeliu!

• what is gooing on???

• '21 '18 '17 '15

@cminke:

what is gooing on???

Ahhh, it’s new years and everybody is trying to have a holiday……  :)

• Customizer

@cminke:

what is gooing on???

Actually, I hope nothing is “gooing” on.  Nobody wants to deal with a bunch of icky goo.  HA HA HA HA!  Sorry cminke, just having a little fun with your spelling.

The German combat units and new combat dice should be finished sometime this month.  I wonder how long it will take to get them shipped over here this time.  Really looking forward to getting the German combat units.  I want those little Tigers and King Tigers.  I also want to see FMG’s Bismarck and compare it to the OOB Bismarck.  Really hope the new combat dice come soon.  Just gotta have a little more patience (that’s a note for myself more than anyone).

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

• true true happy new years every one

• Hi

Does FMG have an email adress?
    I still got no Italian Units, I Pre-ordered these Units september.19 and still dont got them.
    Wasnt all Pre-orders sent out latest Monday 21.november?
    I also ordered Combat Dice 15.october, have not received anything yet?
    FMG, is it possible for you to check my order?

I have also ordered 3 times from HBG, same dates, and received all my orders?
    Does it take so much longer ordering from Canada to Europe, then from USA to Europe?
    I tried your email FMG, but no respond?

Anything new for the German Combat Units?

Hope you see this, and help me out here.

Cheers

• same as above here, didn’t receive mine too

• Email jeremy at fieldmarshalgames dot com with your order information (include as much detail as possible such as name, address, order date, what you ordered) and he should get back to you asap.  It is new years, so it may take a few days for him to sort through all the mail he’s likely recieved over the holidays!

• @Rorschach:

Email jeremy at fieldmarshalgames dot com with your order information (include as much detail as possible such as name, address, order date, what you ordered) and he should get back to you asap.  It is new years, so it may take a few days for him to sort through all the mail he’s likely recieved over the holidays!

Hi

I tried to email FMG, I cannot find any email address on FMG website.
    What is the exactly email address to Jeremy at fieldmarshalgames.com ?
    Hopefully my order is on its way, but it took very long, because of that I really want FMG to check that my order is sendt and on its way.

• @supermestizo:

@Rorschach:

Email jeremy at fieldmarshalgames dot com with your order information (include as much detail as possible such as name, address, order date, what you ordered) and he should get back to you asap.  It is new years, so it may take a few days for him to sort through all the mail he’s likely recieved over the holidays!

Hi

I tried to email FMG, I cannot find any email address on FMG website.
    What is the exactly email address to Jeremy at fieldmarshalgames.com ?
    Hopefully my order is on its way, but it took very long, because of that I really want FMG to check that my order is sendt and on its way.

That is his email address.  I just didn’t want to put in the @ and . for fear of spammers.  ;)

• Finally they arrived and they look great, can’t wait to get 2 sets of germans

• @Rapossu:

Finally they arrived and they look great, can’t wait to get 2 sets of germans

Hi

GREAT! Hopefully mine is just around the corner to.
    Really looking forward to these units, the units I bought from HBG is awesome, bought Marines, Axis Minor and US set.

• FMG we are all anxiously awaiting news on the upcoming Germans and USA. You mentioned pictures on the final German sculpts a week or so back. Love to have any info if you got it. Thanks Dave.

• give us a taste…plz…something to keep your little minds occupyed

• '10

Our customer service e-mail address is right on the Bottom of our front page.

I hope to have more info on Germany soon.

• '12

I have a question about the Italian Semovente piece.  Is it a 75/18 or a 105/25?

HBG lists it as a 75/18.  The 75/18 uses the same base as the M13/40 tank, but the FMG piece is clearly wider.  At first I thought this was to allow the player to use them as heavy units.  But the proportions are different, the Semovente piece is wider, but not longer.

Upon further investigation, I’m pretty sure it’s actually a Semovente 105/25 which was built on a widened tank hull.  It’s a nice choice in that it was the best Italian AFV of the war.  However, only 3 dozen(ish) were made before Italy surrendered and they were only used in the defense of Rome (against the Germans, for a few days).  The Germans siezed 26 of them and had 91 more built.  So if it is a 105/25, its use in the game is more of a “what if”, which is fine (and the same can be said of OOB Japanese carrier class, the only one of that type was sunk before completion).

Side note:  Another fun one is the OOB Japanese transport class.  It is actually an American ship, and Japan had just one of that type.  It was a US military transport ship from WWI that was sold to a private British firm after 1918.  It was on a charter in Japan when hostilities broke out between Japan and the Allies, and it was siezed by Japan for transport use.  It’s my favorite OOB piece just because of the story behind it.

• '10

Just a small update.  The factory has reported that they have completed the GERMANY Mold.  Looks like production will not be finished before the Chinese NEW YEAR.  I hope to have finished samples to show you soon however.

Aside:  We are now working with a second factory on the other sets.  The current factory is too slow and unresponsive.  We hope this will speed up the project and allow us to see it complete in 2012

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m