Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Rorschach:

@FieldMarshalGames:

They also said they would be able to complete the remainder for the sets in 2012 to complete the project if we gave them the contract.

I hope there are some sort of guarantees or contractual obligations thrown into that if they get the contract.  We all know how good they are at saying “It will be ready in X days” and then taking twice as long (or more).

Yes, there is an actual contract being written up.

What options do you have if any, to enforce a contract in a foreign country?

• nuclear warfare threat, worked for us once…i think
    <-------tsar boma

• All the sets complete by the end of 2012 that is really great news. I am pleasantly surprised. Put up the pre-order on any country and I am there FMG.

• Customizer

I’m betting that once the German and USA sets are finished, FMG will have sold enough that they won’t need to do pre-orders for the rest of the countries.  Germany and USA are the most popular countries and everyone wanted Italy so bad for the Italians to have their own units.  I think FMG started with the 3 best countries to make a ton of sales right off and fund the rest of the countries.  Then it will start being gravy for them.

• Actually I feel that the US could of waited.  They are such a silent beast in the game.  Axis has more action going on from round 1.  They are on the offensive.  When does the US really get into the game?

• Customizer

@Johnson73:

Actually I feel that the US could of waited.  They are such a silent beast in the game.  Axis has more action going on from round 1.  They are on the offensive.  When does the US really get into the game?

I see what you mean.  Russia is the same way.  When our group plays, whomever plays US and Russia gets kind of bored for the first three rounds while they are still neutral.  However, I would point out that after round 3 when USA does get into the war/game, they start out making so much more money than anyone else (even Germany) so they will be buying more and varied units.  Also, in general, when they do enter it’s usually the game changer.  That’s when the Axis really starts to feel the heat, particularly Japan.  Unless the Axis have a good strategy, it will start to go downhill for them, unless the USA player is just really bad.

• @Johnson73:

Actually I feel that the US could of waited.  They are such a silent beast in the game.  Axis has more action going on from round 1.  They are on the offensive.  When does the US really get into the game?

WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT….like in the real war

• '21 '18 '17 '15

Am sure that when the french units come along there will be big sales there as well……

• @dangermouse650:

Am sure that when the french units come along there will be big sales there as well……

Agreed, I can’t wait to have french units that are not rolling in T34s

• Customizer

@trackmagic:

@dangermouse650:

Agreed, I can’t wait to have french units that are not rolling in T34s

HA!  Agreed.  How about the French navy sailing around in Gangut class Battleships, Kirov class Cruisers and Gnevnyi class Destroyers?  I want the Richeliu!

• what is gooing on???

• '21 '18 '17 '15

@cminke:

what is gooing on???

Ahhh, it’s new years and everybody is trying to have a holiday……  :)

• Customizer

@cminke:

what is gooing on???

Actually, I hope nothing is “gooing” on.  Nobody wants to deal with a bunch of icky goo.  HA HA HA HA!  Sorry cminke, just having a little fun with your spelling.

The German combat units and new combat dice should be finished sometime this month.  I wonder how long it will take to get them shipped over here this time.  Really looking forward to getting the German combat units.  I want those little Tigers and King Tigers.  I also want to see FMG’s Bismarck and compare it to the OOB Bismarck.  Really hope the new combat dice come soon.  Just gotta have a little more patience (that’s a note for myself more than anyone).

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

• true true happy new years every one

• Hi

Does FMG have an email adress?
    I still got no Italian Units, I Pre-ordered these Units september.19 and still dont got them.
    Wasnt all Pre-orders sent out latest Monday 21.november?
    I also ordered Combat Dice 15.october, have not received anything yet?
    FMG, is it possible for you to check my order?

I have also ordered 3 times from HBG, same dates, and received all my orders?
    Does it take so much longer ordering from Canada to Europe, then from USA to Europe?
    I tried your email FMG, but no respond?

Anything new for the German Combat Units?

Hope you see this, and help me out here.

Cheers

• same as above here, didn’t receive mine too

• Email jeremy at fieldmarshalgames dot com with your order information (include as much detail as possible such as name, address, order date, what you ordered) and he should get back to you asap.  It is new years, so it may take a few days for him to sort through all the mail he’s likely recieved over the holidays!

• @Rorschach:

Email jeremy at fieldmarshalgames dot com with your order information (include as much detail as possible such as name, address, order date, what you ordered) and he should get back to you asap.  It is new years, so it may take a few days for him to sort through all the mail he’s likely recieved over the holidays!

Hi

I tried to email FMG, I cannot find any email address on FMG website.
    What is the exactly email address to Jeremy at fieldmarshalgames.com ?
    Hopefully my order is on its way, but it took very long, because of that I really want FMG to check that my order is sendt and on its way.

• @supermestizo:

@Rorschach:

Email jeremy at fieldmarshalgames dot com with your order information (include as much detail as possible such as name, address, order date, what you ordered) and he should get back to you asap.  It is new years, so it may take a few days for him to sort through all the mail he’s likely recieved over the holidays!

Hi

I tried to email FMG, I cannot find any email address on FMG website.
    What is the exactly email address to Jeremy at fieldmarshalgames.com ?
    Hopefully my order is on its way, but it took very long, because of that I really want FMG to check that my order is sendt and on its way.

That is his email address.  I just didn’t want to put in the @ and . for fear of spammers.  ;)

• Finally they arrived and they look great, can’t wait to get 2 sets of germans

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m