• @JWW:

assumed you would have lost the aa in SFRA, if you want to lose something else, let me know, I might want to continue with the combat if that is the case however.

i ll choose inf as casualtie

continue with combat

• @Amon-Sul:

@JWW:

assumed you would have lost the aa in SFRA, if you want to lose something else, let me know, I might want to continue with the combat if that is the case however.

continue with combat

Ok, should i assume the UK AA will be the last unit left?

Also in the Greece battle I meant to lose the amphib inf and art after the first wave of attack not two inf, so that the units could retreat but the game quickly rolled after my erroneous casualty selection. If you aren’t ok with this I understand but if you agree I would add a inf to the ITA forces in Romania…let me know if this is ok and your OOL for S.Fra. thanks

• @JWW:

@Amon-Sul:

@JWW:

continue with combat

Ok, should i assume the UK AA will be the last unit left?

Also in the Greece battle I meant to lose the amphib inf and art after the first wave of attack not two inf, so that the units could retreat but the game quickly rolled after my erroneous casualty selection. If you aren’t ok with this I understand but if you agree I would add a inf to the ITA forces in Romania…let me know if this is ok and your OOL for S.Fra. thanks

no problem with greece just , edit it in ncm.

in southern france, aa gun stays last

• so in S. Fra Ita has an Inf & Art and French have an art and a UK aa……

I will roll here…

ITA attack with inf & artDiceRolls: 2@2; Total Hits: 02@2: (3, 6)v FRE artDiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 01@2: (3)

• 2nd wave attack ITA inf & artDiceRolls: 2@2; Total Hits: 02@2: (5, 4)v Fre infDiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 01@2: (3)

• 3rd wave attack ITADiceRolls: 2@2; Total Hits: 02@2: (4, 4)v FreDiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 01@2: (4)

• 4th wave….sigh, ITADiceRolls: 2@2; Total Hits: 02@2: (4, 5)v fre infDiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 01@2: (5)

• 5th wave, ITADiceRolls: 2@2; Total Hits: 12@2: (2, 6)v free infDiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 11@2: (2)

• go figure….ITA take S.Fra w/art…

• I need to roll convoy damage now…sigh, I will probably do this wrong, I think both French ships roll one dice……DiceRolls: 2@6; Total Hits: 22@6: (6, 2)

• so, convoy damage is 2, so ITA gets +1…sorry for all this editing!

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3 with Combat Move First, version: 3.3

Game History

Round: 1

Combat Move - Italians
                1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 95 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Northern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Italian Somaliland to Kenya
                      Italians take Kenya from British
                1 infantry moved from Ethiopia to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                      Italians take Anglo Egyptian Sudan from British
                1 artillery moved from Ethiopia to British Somaliland
                      Italians take British Somaliland from British
                1 artillery moved from Northern Italy to 95 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to 95 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 95 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 97 Sea Zone to Greece
                1 armour moved from Albania to Bulgaria
                1 armour moved from Bulgaria to Greece
                2 infantry moved from Albania to Greece
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Libya to Tunisia
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Tobruk to Tunisia
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Southern France

Purchase Units - Italians
                Italians buy 1 fighter; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Italians
                Battle in 97 Sea Zone
                    Italians attack with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                    British defend with 1 cruiser
                        Italians roll dice for 1 submarine in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 :  2/3 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 cruiser in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        1 submarine owned by the Italians and 1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    Italians win, taking 97 Sea Zone from British with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 submarine
                    Casualties for British: 1 cruiser
                Battle in Greece
                    Italians attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
                    Neutral_Allies defend with 4 infantry
                        Italians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Greece, round 2 :  0/5 hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 4 infantry in Greece, round 2 :  2/4 hits
                        2 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Greece
                    1 armour and 1 infantry retreated to Bulgaria
                        Italians roll dice for 1 artillery in Greece, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 4 infantry in Greece, round 3 :  1/4 hits
                        1 artillery owned by the Italians lost in Greece
                    Neutral_Allies win with 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -10
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Battle in Southern France
                    Italians attack with 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                    French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry; British defend with 1 aaGun
                        Italians roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Southern France, round 2 :  0/3 hits
                        French roll dice for 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Southern France, round 2 :  1/2 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Southern France
                        Italians roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Southern France, round 3 :  1/2 hits
                        French roll dice for 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Southern France, round 3 :  0/2 hits
                        1 aaGun owned by the British lost in Southern France
                    1 artillery owned by the Italians and 1 infantry owned by the Italians retreated to Northern Italy
                    French win with 1 artillery and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for British: 1 aaGun
                Battle in Tunisia
                    Italians attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                    French defend with 1 infantry
                        Italians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Tunisia, round 2 :  2/4 hits
                        French roll dice for 1 infantry in Tunisia, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the French lost in Tunisia
                    Italians win, taking Tunisia from French with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for French: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Italians
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Tobruk to Libya
                1 bomber moved from 97 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
                1 armour moved from Northern Italy to Slovakia Hungary
                1 aaGun moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
                1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy

Place Units - Italians
                1 fighter placed in Southern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
                Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 1
                    Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 72 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1
                Italians collect 12 PUs (1 lost to blockades); end with 12 PUs
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by French from Southern France: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Italians from Northern Italy: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                EDIT: Changing ownership of Southern France from French to Italians
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Italians to Southern France: 1 artillery
                EDIT: Changing PUs for Italians from 12 to 13
                EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Italians to Bulgaria: 1 infantry
                EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

triplea_40858_Ita1.tsvg

• we should be back on track with this file….thanks for your patience

• np

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3 with Combat Move First, version: 3.3

Game History

Round: 1

Combat Move - ANZAC
                2 infantry moved from Egypt to Anglo Egyptian Sudan

Purchase Units - ANZAC
                ANZAC buy 1 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - ANZAC
                Battle in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                    ANZAC attack with 2 infantry
                    Italians defend with 1 infantry
                        ANZAC roll dice for 2 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        ANZAC roll dice for 2 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 3 :  0/2 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        ANZAC roll dice for 2 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 4 :  0/2 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 4 :  1/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the ANZAC lost in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                    1 infantry owned by the ANZAC retreated to Egypt
                    Italians win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3
                    Casualties for ANZAC: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
                1 cruiser moved from 63 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
                2 fighters moved from New Zealand to Java
                1 fighter moved from Queensland to Java
                2 infantry moved from New South Wales to 62 Sea Zone
                2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 62 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 42 Sea Zone to Java
                      ANZAC take Java from Dutch
                1 destroyer moved from 62 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
                2 aaGuns moved from New South Wales to Queensland

Place Units - ANZAC
                1 infantry placed in New South Wales
                1 transport placed in 62 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
                ANZAC collect 14 PUs; end with 14 PUs

Politics - French
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Algeria 3 Infantry Place: Neutral_Axis has 1 infantry placed in Algeria
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Cruiser Place: Neutral_Axis has 1 cruiser placed in 93 Sea Zone
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Morocco 3 Infantry Place: Neutral_Axis has 1 infantry placed in Morocco
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Syria 3 Infantry Place: Neutral_Axis has 1 infantry placed in Syria
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Destroyer Place: Neutral_Axis has 1 destroyer placed in 93 Sea Zone
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French West Africa 3 Infantry Place: Neutral_Axis has 1 infantry placed in French West Africa
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Southern France 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Southern France 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Algeria 3 Infantry Place activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Algeria 3 Infantry Remove
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Algeria 3 Infantry Remove: has removed 1 infantry owned by French in Algeria
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Algeria 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Algeria 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Algeria 3: Neutral_Axis captures territory Algeria
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Indo China 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Indo China 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Indo China 3: Neutral_Axis captures territory French Indo China
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Madagascar 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Madagascar 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Madagascar 3: Neutral_Axis captures territory French Madagascar
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Cruiser Place activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Cruiser Remove
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Cruiser Remove: has removed 1 cruiser owned by French in 93 Sea Zone
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Tunisia 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Tunisia 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Morocco 3 Infantry Place activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Morocco 3 Infantry Remove
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Morocco 3 Infantry Remove: has removed 1 infantry owned by French in Morocco
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Guiana 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Guiana 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Guiana 3: Neutral_Axis captures territory French Guiana
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Syria 3 Infantry Place activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Syria 3 Infantry Remove
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Syria 3 Infantry Remove: has removed 1 infantry owned by French in Syria
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Central Africa 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Central Africa 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French Central Africa 3: Neutral_Axis captures territory French Central Africa
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Syria 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Syria 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Syria 3: Neutral_Axis captures territory Syria
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Destroyer Place activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Destroyer Remove
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Destroyer Remove: has removed 1 destroyer owned by French in 93 Sea Zone
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French West Africa 3 Infantry Place activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France French West Africa 3 Infantry Remove
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French West Africa 3 Infantry Remove: has removed 1 infantry owned by French in French West Africa
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French West Africa 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France French West Africa 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France French West Africa 3: Neutral_Axis captures territory French West Africa
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Morocco 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Axis Conquer All France Morocco 3
                Trigger Axis Conquer All France Morocco 3: Neutral_Axis captures territory Morocco

Combat Move - French

Non Combat Move - French
                1 destroyer moved from 72 Sea Zone to 58 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - French

triplea_40858_Fre1.tsvg

• awaiting Germany.

cheers

• @Amon-Sul:

awaiting Germany.

cheers

sorry for the delay…long weekend away

• I should know this but I thought Vichy wouldn’t happen because ITA attacked S.Fra? I really need to learn the rules better!!!

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3 with Combat Move First, version: 3.3

Game History

Round: 2

Research Technology - Germans

Politics - Germans
                Germans takes Political Action: Political Action Germans To War With Chinese
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Germans To War With Chinese: Changing Relationship for Germans and Chinese from Neutrality to War
                Germans takes Political Action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Germans and Russians from Neutrality to War
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and British from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and French from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Germans
                1 infantry moved from Finland to Karelia
                      Germans take Karelia from Russians
                1 infantry moved from Finland to Vyborg
                      Germans take Vyborg from Russians
                1 infantry moved from Poland to Baltic States
                      Germans take Baltic States from Russians
                1 infantry moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
                      Germans take Eastern Poland from Russians
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 93 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 96 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser and 1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Western Germany to 96 Sea Zone
                1 bomber and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to Greece
                3 infantry moved from Bulgaria to Greece

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 10 mech_infantrys and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Germans
                Battle in 93 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 tactical_bomber; Neutral_Axis loiter and taunt
                    British defend with 1 transport
                        1 transport owned by the British lost in 93 Sea Zone
                    Germans win with 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                    Casualties for British: 1 transport
                Battle in 96 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
                    British defend with 1 cruiser
                        Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/3 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 cruiser in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 96 Sea Zone, round 3 :  0/3 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 cruiser in 96 Sea Zone, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 96 Sea Zone, round 4 :  2/3 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 cruiser in 96 Sea Zone, round 4 :  0/1 hits
                        1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 96 Sea Zone
                    Germans win with 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for British: 1 cruiser
                Battle in Greece
                    Germans attack with 1 bomber, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Neutral_Allies defend with 4 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Greece, round 2 :  1/5 hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 4 infantry in Greece, round 2 :  0/4 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies lost in Greece
                        Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Greece, round 3 :  0/5 hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 3 infantry in Greece, round 3 :  0/3 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Greece, round 4 :  1/5 hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 3 infantry in Greece, round 4 :  1/3 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Greece
                        Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Greece, round 5 :  1/4 hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 2 infantry in Greece, round 5 :  1/2 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Greece
                        Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Greece, round 6 :  2/3 hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 1 infantry in Greece, round 6 :  1/1 hits
                    Germans win with 1 bomber and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Germans: 3 infantry
                    Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 4 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
                2 infantry moved from Bulgaria to Romania
                3 armour moved from Yugoslavia to Eastern Poland
                2 artilleries and 9 infantry moved from Yugoslavia to Romania
                2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Eastern Poland
                1 aaGun moved from Slovakia Hungary to Eastern Poland
                2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 8 infantry moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
                8 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
                2 infantry moved from Western Germany to 113 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                2 infantry moved from 113 Sea Zone to Norway
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from France to Western Germany
                5 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from France to Germany
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Western Germany
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 96 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
                1 bomber moved from 96 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 bomber moved from Greece to Southern Italy
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Greece to Southern Italy
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 93 Sea Zone to Southern Italy

Place Units - Germans
                1 destroyer and 2 submarines placed in 113 Sea Zone
                1 fighter placed in Western Germany
                10 mech_infantrys placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 44 PUs; end with 44 PUs
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 49 PUs

Territory Summary for Germans :

Normandy Bordeaux : 1 flag, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
        France : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 1 infantry
        Western Germany : 3 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter, 1 harbour, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Romania : 2 artilleries and 11 infantry
        Poland : 8 infantry
        Germany : 5 armour, 1 factory_major and 13 mech_infantrys
        Norway : 2 infantry
        Southern Italy : 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 3 tactical_bombers
        Karelia : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Baltic States : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Vyborg : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Eastern Poland : 1 flag, 3 aaGuns, 3 armour, 3 artilleries and 15 infantry
        113 Sea Zone : 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 submarines and 1 transport
        Bulgaria : 1 flag
        Yugoslavia : 1 flag
        Finland : 1 flag, 5 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 44 / 49
        Russians : 32 / 37
        Japanese : 31 / 46
        Americans : 52 / 52
        Chinese : 9 / 12
        British : 26 / 37
        UK_Pacific : 17 / 17
        Italians : 16 / 13
        ANZAC : 14 / 14
        French : 1 / 0
        Dutch : 7 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 10 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 6 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

triplea_40858_Ger2.tsvg

• wow, what awful dice for both of us…that could have gone horribly wrong for me. not hitting with a 4’s repeatedly is a real downer. luckily you couldn’t hit with a 3 for your cruiser either…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m