• TripleA '12

What cool new toys? I don’t have it yet…

• Hi Loz. Italy has its own sculpts and everyone has AAA(some you will have seen in Pacific)
    and all have new Artillery from 2nd Edit 42.
    Have probably forgotten something.
    Hope you have been well and had a good Christmas.

• TripleA '12

Hi Wittmann,
    Thanks for that mate, I know what you mean now. I have still to get this 2nd Edition version, but hopefully won’t leave it too long…

• I got mine from
    “santa” which by far one of the best Christmas gift.  :-D

another question

Europe 1940 second edition, i have France conquered and and few france units in Uk now what do i do for france? are they out of the game?

• @Tbone36:

I got mine from
    “santa” which by far one of the best Christmas gift.   :-D

another question

Europe 1940 second edition, i have France conquered and and few france units in Uk now what do i do for france? are they out of the game?

They still have their turn, they just can’t do anything besides attack or help defend.

• If you liberate France

would France get a bonus income and men? how does it work?

• '16

When you liberate Paris, France can then place 12 IPCs worth of units in that territory IMMEDIATELY.
    Just know that this bonus happens only once in the game.

So, if USA liberated Paris, France can then place 4 infantry, or 3 artillery or 2 tanks or any combination of units into that territory
    as long as the total value of french units being placed is less than or equal to 12 IPCs.

That’s all there is to it. When the French turn is up, they still won’t have any money to spend (Unless they somehow captured a capital…) but they will be able to collect income.

• Customizer

Tbone36,

––I might suggest you check-out the HBG website to see all of the units and other “stuff” that’s available for all versions of the game. HBG is also in the process of producing many new, highly detailed units of their own. It’s a Great company run by a highly passionate A&A player. Here’s the website address

http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/

“Tall Paul”

• im looking at the website now…
        (pretty cool stuff)

Another question

The research and development chart is only used for Global? or can i use it Europe?

• Official Q&A

Officially, it’s only for Global.  However, there’s nothing to stop you from using it in Europe.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m