• :lol:

Shotguns. Yep. Although I’ve been using the P-90 on Metro since they killed the USAS-12.

• I love how the shotguns in battlefield can shoot so much farther than in call of duty.
    870 combat !!

• What sucks about COD is they got rid of smoke grenades, which was essentially a nod to campers who snipe from the other side of the map.

Then they added this “push and hold multiple keys to run” thingy which gives you normal speed and you cant shoot and run.

COD 1-2 allowed smoke, run and shoot and was much better.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

This is because consoles are for kiddies.

Real gamers play on PC.

• Right, i never owned the stupid consoles except in pre-PC days ( Atari 2600).

They are for kiddies

• No, consoles are for people who just want to sit down and put the game in and play and not have to worry whether a game they bring home is going to work on their system or not. People who don’t want to have to spend the first evening just getting the game to run properly and find out doing so either requires upgrades to hardware or significant reductions in graphics. Consoles are for people who want to game from their comfy couch on their 48inch flat panel HD set and not in the ‘well I can sit in it for a bit desk chair’ (far too similar to the one they were uncomfortable in all day at work.)

• Wow you must have a really old pc.

I use my PC on my flat screen.

• @Hepps01:

Wow you must have a really old pc.

I use my PC on my flat screen.

I use my PC for work and hence need to keep it/use it in a work space not a living space.

• My PC is in my office as well.

But with the advent of wireless mice (?)  and keyboards I can have my computer in my family room whenever the mood strikes me. :-D

I can sit on the couch and play Triple A (or whatever game) on a large screen whenever the mood strikes me.

• @Hepps01:

My PC is in my office as well.

But with the advent of wireless mice (?)  and keyboards I can have my computer in my family room whenever the mood strikes me. :-D

I can sit on the couch and play Triple A (or whatever game) on a large screen whenever the mood strikes me.

:?

So how do you have your PC’s graphic card output connected to the flat panel? Do you just move the PC from the office to the family room?

And we’re not talking playing a slow strategy game, we’re talking FPS. Wireless or not I can’t play with the keyboard and mouse in my lap.

But whatever, I should know better than to feed Garg and IL’s trolling on this subject.

• Consoles are for people who want to game from their comfy couch on their 48inch flat panel HD set and not in the ‘well I can sit in it for a bit desk chair’ (far too similar to the one they were uncomfortable in all day at work.)

I can run my games from my PC to a 70 Inch screen, so i don’t know what your saying. The PC is just as flexible, the thing being the resolution can be really better as well as memory and capability issues.

• So how do you have your PC’s graphic card output connected to the flat panel?

Thats easy you buy this metal box that is really a video spliter ( A/B)

You just turn the switch from source to source. They make them for HDMI as well.

• @Imperious:

So how do you have your PC’s graphic card output connected to the flat panel?

Thats easy you buy this metal box that is really a video spliter ( A/B)

You just turn the switch from source to source. They make them for HDMI as well.

No. My TV has various inputs, rca, component, HDMI and one for output from a PC. The problem is not switching between PC signals and TV signals. The problem is getting the signals from another room, the one with the PC, to the room with the TV. Just really long cables?

Yes. You can PC game from your couch on a big screen. However this creates logistical issues for me with no acceptable solution.

• @Gargantua:

This is because consoles are for kiddies.

Real gamers play on PC.

Didn’t you do this in a thread last year?

Fine.

Shut ins with no social lives play on PC.

Gamers that do other things and have friends to play in the same room with them play consoles.

Too easy.

• CoD 1- 8/10
    CoD 2- 9/10
    CoD 3 - 6/10
    CoD 4- 11/10
    Cod WAW- 8/10
    CoD MW2- 7/10
    CoD Black ops- 7/10
    CoD Mw3 - 5/10
    CoD BO2 3/10

also PCs are what real gamers play.

Best Fps ever–—Battlefield 2!!! not 3.

• I´m on CoD BO2 right now and kinda liking it. It´s diffrent then the usually Games but still CoD manner.
    Wich weapon and perks you prefer?

• CoD4 was the last good CoD, then it went downhill.
    Bf3 was good, but not nearly as good as BF2.
    They need a remake of Bf1942 on frostbite 2.

• MW2 was pretty solid and Black Ops 2 (and Black Ops somewhat) campaign is pretty fun.

• No way. When they got rid of smoke and got rid of running and firing, the game was messed up.

Only the WW2 versions of this game had this.

Just don’t like these kids sitting in one place shooting from the other side of the map. They cried to momma and the company took away the smoke grenades…and the fun

• There’s no smoke grenades?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m