12L, AA50-41, Ol' Blood&Guts (Axis) vs. Boldfresh (Allies+7), no tech, + NOs

• '12

@Ol’:

@Gamerman01:

@Boldfresh:

Well, that move gets my cowardly act of the year award.�  he takes a win on an obvious technicality, i am in shock and awe of that bold stroke.�

Obvious technicality

It’s best to not even play those who are this stubborn.  Same stubborness as in round 1 with the German tanks.  It’s not the first time and it won’t be the last, so you might as well spare yourself the next episode.  Not that you have a choice.

I’ve learned to be more selective with my opponents.  There are plenty of guys on this site who are good players, reasonable, courteous, smart, funny, and nice.  So there’s no reason to put up with the rest.

My thoughts exactly….which is why there are two I will avoid like the black plague

Don’t think this will get nominated for pithy comeback of the year honors…  :roll:

• You just cannot let well enough alone huh Bold? What’s next? Your daddy gonna beat up mine? What’s sad is that I let your comments drag me back into this mess. You chose to concede and therefore lost. I am so tired of your double standards in the way you play there is no way I am going to agree to continue ever….if for no other reason than it drives you nuts. However, I am not going to sit here and let your comments go uncontested. I can see from many threads on here, I am not the only one who has issues with you. However, there is no one else I have had them with. This is proof enough that it all lies with you. I am simply following the advice of a voice of reason on here, which I will not name so he can be attacked as well. His advice was this is simply a game so why play with someone who frustrates you.

@Boldfresh:

if you were to change your mind, i will still finish out the game.  if you do not change your mind, i nevertheless wish you the best.  i think you are a good guy and again, i am very sorry i upset you early in the game - i thought that was behind us.  this is a short life and this is a game we are playing for fun - i see no reason to hold grudges or hatred in the heart.  thank you for the game.

Apparently this earlier comment was just an you blowing smoke. If you really meant what you say, then let this drop and go on with other games. But, from your actions and comments so far, I seriously doubt you did and fully expect to see more rants from you and company. Nevertheless, I have said my peace and am done with this and all involved. I just wish there were a way to delete this entire thread.

• '12

@Ol’:

You just cannot let well enough alone huh Bold? What’s next? Your daddy gonna beat up mine? What’s sad is that I let your comments drag me back into this mess. You chose to concede and therefore lost. I am so tired of your double standards in the way you play there is no way I am going to agree to continue ever….if for no other reason than it drives you nuts. However, I am not going to sit here and let your comments go uncontested. I can see from many threads on here, I am not the only one who has issues with you. However, there is no one else I have had them with. This is proof enough that it all lies with you. I am simply following the advice of a voice of reason on here, which I will not name so he can be attacked as well. His advice was this is simply a game so why play with someone who frustrates you.

@Boldfresh:

if you were to change your mind, i will still finish out the game.  if you do not change your mind, i nevertheless wish you the best.  i think you are a good guy and again, i am very sorry i upset you early in the game - i thought that was behind us.  this is a short life and this is a game we are playing for fun - i see no reason to hold grudges or hatred in the heart.  thank you for the game.

Apparently this earlier comment was just an you blowing smoke. If you really meant what you say, then let this drop and go on with other games. But, from your actions and comments so far, I seriously doubt you did and fully expect to see more rants from you and company. Nevertheless, I have said my peace and am done with this and all involved. I just wish there were a way to delete this entire thread.

Bro relax u take this game FAR too seriously.  Dont have a heart attack…  I couldnt care less about whether u  ‘‘win’’ or not.  I know better, as does anyone with a shred of reason and logic.  The saddest thing about it is that you think you are upsetting me when in reality you are only doing yourself a disservice.  I am not trying to get under your skin, i am calling it exactly how i see it and its a very sorry sight indeed.

• '12

The biggest issue i ever had was with a schmuck called emperor molari.  He made you look like a mature and respectable genius.  :lol:

• @Ol’:

I just wish there were a way to delete this entire thread.

There is.  Most moderators would be happy to do that for you.

• '12

@Gamerman01:

@Ol’:

There is.  Most moderators would be happy to do that for you.

Indeed.  I support it, lets toss it into the cyberspace trash bin like the worthless garbage it is.

By the way congratulations on another great league season you have going Gamerman, as well as your imminent league championship over zhukov.

• Thanks a lot, man, I appreciate the sincere thoughts you’ve been throwing my way lately
    The ice has thawed sufficiently that you are no longer blocked on my A&A pm’s  :-o

Baby steps

Enjoyed the EM reference….
    I tried to warn you!  :lol:

• '12

@Boldfresh:

@Gamerman01:

@Ol’:

There is.� Most moderators would be happy to do that for you.

Indeed.� I support it, lets toss it into the cyberspace trash bin like the worthless garbage it is.

By the way congratulations on another great league season you have going Gamerman, as well as your imminent league championship over zhukov.

I would juzt like to state, for the record, that i do not know a sinle board game i could reasonably hope to win against you - you are truly the most talented game player i have ever personally known.  I am sorry if i never told you that before but i truly believe it.

• Thanks a lot - I prolly got too uptight because I was feeling disrespected, specially by all the dice talk - but that is extremely generous of you to say
    But when it was just you me and your brother in Rome we stood no chance, Dictator
    It was all we could do to try to convince you that “Dictator” didn’t mean you could do whatever you wanted!

• @Gamerman01:

The ice has thawed sufficiently that you are no longer blocked on my A&A pm’s  :-o

I did not know you could do that…most useful thing learned here tonight.

• You two are the biggest arrogant jerks on the site. I personally want to thank you for turning this into something that is no longer enjoyable. I would wish you the best….but I would be lying. So, piss off.

• @ColomaChuck:

@Gamerman01:

I did not know you could do that…most useful thing learned here tonight.

You’re welcome.

• '12

@ColomaChuck:

You two are the biggest arrogant jerks on the site. I personally want to thank you for turning this into something that is no longer enjoyable. I would wish you the best….but I would be lying. So, p�ss off.

Chuck I think you may need a vacation…  you seem a little uptight
    :-o

Lifes too short bro you really gotta stop and smell the roses sometimes.

I can honestly say i wish you the best, take good care of yourself.

• Chuck is the former OBG - if you look down through the posts….  I don’t know what happened  :?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Yep.

All your fault. :)

• Yeah, I’m evil incarnate

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m