• anzac is brown?

• Customizer

Yeah, I can see what you mean Jeremy.  The roundels look kind of sloppy compared to the images you showed us before.  Plus, the ring around the crown for the ANZAC dice is too thick.

I am wondering about the color of the actual dice for ANZAC.  I thought they would be closer to that steel grey of the ANZAC pieces from Pacific 40.  These look almost like the dark tan color of the UK units from the original Pacific game.  Is this the color you plan to use for your ANZAC Combat Units?

IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg

• '10

The sample pictures you just showed are the colours we are using. For the Dice and the Units

• TripleA '12

I would add that the bad batch of Anzac dice have not only got their blue ring line too thick, but it is also the wrong shade of blue - too light, sky blue! That’s bad…

• '21 '18 '17 '15

Honestly, do some people even read the replies…… i see the frustration, he always has to explain himself multiple times…

So you can understand my frustration….    Notice the poor print quality and colours of the attached picture.  The samples that are shown on our site are PERFECT.

I can’t send you guys this CRAP!!  We are working to have it corrected ASAP.

Not attacking anybody, just see it happening all the time….

• Customizer

@dangermouse650:

Honestly, do some people even read the replies…… i see the frustration, he always has to explain himself multiple times…

So you can understand my frustration….    Notice the poor print quality and colours of the attached picture.  The samples that are shown on our site are PERFECT.

I can’t send you guys this CRAP!!  We are working to have it corrected ASAP.

Not attacking anybody, just see it happening all the time….

Perhaps a misunderstanding on my part.  I thought he was only referring to the colors of the symbols, not the whole dice color as well.  Either way, I don’t blame him for being upset.  He was shown the prototype dice and they were perfect, then gets a whole shipment of these sub-standard, crappy looking dice.

MAKE the dang factory do it right.  We will wait.

• '10

We are getting some where!

Check out the picture I was just sent from my Agent!!

blue dice.jpg
    brown dice.jpg

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

We are getting some where!

Check out the picture I was just sent from my Agent!!

YEEEEEEEE-HAW!!! Jester’s Dead! :-D

• Those look awesome can’t wait to get my hands on them.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Okay so my defending infantry roll 4,863 "2"s. Ooh, a good roll! Hmmm…… counting. Okay. That’s 1,788 hits on your 2 remaining tanks. Sorry, you lose.  :lol:

• '12

@Variable:

Okay so my defending infantry roll 4,863 "2"s. Ooh, a good roll! Hmmm…… counting. Okay. That’s 1,788 hits on your 2 remaining tanks. Sorry, you lose.  :lol:

Hahahahaaahaaaaa!  :-D

• TripleA '12

Thank you for the screenshots, Jeremy. You the man.  :-)

• very nice! how long till we can finally purchase them?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Will they be available at convention?

• Customizer

Oooohh! Those look pretty.

So they come to you in big wrapped sheets like that, huh? Interesting.

Thanks for the update Jeremy.

• TripleA '12

Hey guys, do any of you know what the procedure is for buying extra FMG Combat Dice only? Say I wanted to get another couple of Italy Combat Dice - would I have to buy another whole set of six or could I just buy two? Does FMG sell 'em seperately?

Ta muchly.

• '10

@Gargantua:

Will they be available at convention?

I am working very hard to make that happen!

• '10

@Lozmoid:

Hey guys, do any of you know what the procedure is for buying extra FMG Combat Dice only? Say I wanted to get another couple of Italy Combat Dice - would I have to buy another whole set of six or could I just buy two? Does FMG sell 'em seperately?

Ta muchly.

I am working with Coach.  He may be selling them in separate National sets on HBG?

I will touch base with him once these are in my hands

• Customizer

That would be SO cool if either FMG or HBG would sell the combat dice individually. Right now all my current national sets have five sets of 6 each plus 2 for a total of 32 dice per country. I currently have orders in for five sets each of ANZAC, France and Black Germany which will make them at 30 dice each. I would really like to get that extra 2 dice so they are all the same.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Lozmoid:

Ta muchly.

I am working with Coach.  He may be selling them in separate National sets on HBG?

I will touch base with him once these are in my hands

This would be a FANTASTIC Idea.  Iwngu.com would be interested in that as well.  There have been several people on miniatures forums having a hard time finding national dice (UK specifically) that are not going to cost them an arm and a leg.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m