Hand Painted Free Units for all players

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

The Danish Axis & Allies Association and Northern Europe Axis & Allies Foundation has created a prize system that awards Axis & Allies players around the World.

The prize system is based on Hand-Painted Game Pieces that are rewarded to players who have completed G40 and G43 games.

When any player has played and completed a Global 1940 or Global 1943 game with the use of the Axis & Allies Global 1940 House Rules Expansion the winning player will receive Hand-Painted Game Pieces.

Important:

• The G40 or G43 game must be played Face-to-Face against at least one other player on the Global 1940 game board
    • The game can also be played against at least one other player using TripleA
    • When the game is finished it must be documented at the Global 1940 & 1943 Game Reports thread

Note 1:

• For each game that is played Face-to-Face (game board) the winning player will receive a certain number of Hand-Painted Game Pieces.
    • For each 5 games that are played on TripleA the winning player will receive a certain number of Hand-Painted Game Pieces.

Prize System:
    These are the Hand-Painted Game Pieces that are rewarded to the winning player:

• Game 1 (5 games on TripleA):
      2 Paratrooper units to each of the 5 Major Powers

• Game 2 (10 games on TripleA):
      2 Waffen-SS Infantry units
      2 Soviet Guard units
      2 US Marine units
      2 British Commando units

• Game 3: (15 games on TripleA)
      2 Waffen-SS Oberst-Gruppenführer units
      2 Soviet Commissar units
      1 German Panzer General unit
      1 Soviet Tank General unit
      3 German Mines
      3 Soviet Mines

Note 2:
    Only the winning player in each game will be awarded the Hand-Painted Game Pieces.
    The winner of the game will also be awarded a number of Free Markers & Counters - like Waffen-SS Army Markers, Panzer Army Markers, Army Group Markers etc.

These Free Units & Markers will shipped to players by mail (Post Office) at no cost. All costs are paid by Danish Axis & Allies Association.

More information will follow soon.

The Captain
    Danish Axis & Allies Association

• 2024 2023 '22

@The-Captain

Nice! Thank you for this generous system!

• @The-Captain

Hey that’s Way Cool Captain !

I think I can probably add UHD Boxes to triplea for direct DL now that they’ve fixed there 2.6 issue. Not 100 % sure. I always struggle with github due to my small cranium size lol

Anyway, I’ll add it in the Game Desscription. Don’t wanna go to huge, so I’ll probably just do the first page of the rulebook where it lists all the cool stuff and then add the “Free Hand Painted Pieces” below that :)

That way, when people are looking for maps to DL and play, they’ll see a pic of BlackElks Badass lookin UHD map and the Free Pieces thingy. :)

F it. I’ll mention it in a Notification at Game Start, to remind people to tell there buddies “Hey play this awesome game and get some free dudes” LOL

• B barnee referenced this topic on
  • PantherP Panther pinned this topic on
  • System unpinned this topic on

• @The-Captain

Does playing with the Basic Expansion count? Thank you!

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

1. Concerning the Face-to-Face (game board/tabletop), the implementation of the Axis & Allies Global 1940 House Rules Expansion (Section l, ll, lll and lV) are required in order for the winner to achieve the Hand-painted Free Units.

2. Concerning the use of TripleA , the implementation of the Global 1940 Basic Expansion is acceptable for the first 2 games. Thereafter the Axis & Allies Global 1940 House Rules Expansion (Section l, ll, lll and lV) are required for the last 3 games (to reach a total of 5 games) in order for the winner to achieve the Hand-painted Free Units.

Note:
    Each participating player must be a registered member on this forum.

• @The-Captain

Thank you for clarifying!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m