• I did not start this thread in the hopes that people would discuss religion.

I started it so that this community could be warned about the practices of the Legion of Christ.

On a personal note, I find it comforting, and I am sure his victims found it quite a relief to know that the Rev. Marcial Maciel was disciplined by the Vatican for sexually abusing seminarians. Rev. Marcial Maciel, had already been sanctioned by the Holy See for having sexually abused seminarians and forced into a lifetime of penance and prayer.

Read the article, http://online.wsj.com/article/APe7fcd05a02314769aa1cc0021e2eb645.html

I hope the organization he helped build will suffer dearly for stealing millions from the elderly. We should prosecute everyone invloved who hurts our children and steals from the elderly! Perhaps make everyone involved say 3 hail marys and two our fathers? It is sickening.

• Sponsor

Understood.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Pfftp, the LOC is a drop in the bucket compared to the crimes of our own governments against us.

In another thread, my government is being accussed of GENOCIDE.

Maybe we should focus on bigger targets?

• '12

Don’t go after people who kill 1 person because there are mass murderers out there.  Maybe we should focus on bigger targets?

On the other hand, maybe we should do what we can.  You take the LOC, I’ll go after the Pope, a few others are looking into that genocide thing.

• Sponsor

The members of these religious organizations should also take responsibility for drinking the kool aid. Unless you believe that God gave you free will, in which case… bottoms up.

• @Gargantua:

Pfftp, the LOC is a drop in the bucket compared to the crimes of our own governments against us.

In another thread, my government is being accussed of GENOCIDE.

Maybe we should focus on bigger targets?

Sure, agreed, there is a long list……With respect to your argument that we should address governmental abuses first, I would suggest that we (americans) do, annually, when we have the right to vote in new politicians/criminals. I don’t think any of us will be in the room voting on the next Pope.

I do know that Cardinal B.Law, who did shuffle Ped priest around Massachusetts, providing these “men of god” with new unsuspecting children to prey upon, will get a vote. Gives me the warm and fuzzies about the future direction of this organization.

• Customizer

I may not be the Pope you all need but I am the Pope you deserve. Under my rule all humans and most banana slugs will die. Leaving nothing but peace the world over.

Girraffe’s are far more heinious than Banana Slugs.

If you propose thier extermination, I will support you.

http://giraffobia.com/

I check for Girraffe’s under my pillow every night.  You have no idea where they could be just -lurking-, waiting, to get you.

Look at this guys!

http://giraffobia.com/news.htm

GHM Reporter in dangerous undercover mission

It has come to our attention that there’s a Yahoo group for giraffe lovers, blatantly called giraffelovers, with over 100 sick members.

Membership is by invitation only, so we’ve applied, using the cunning email address iluvgiraffes5 @hotmail.com (yep, there’s 4 weirdos out there somewhere) and the equally cunning yahoo ID of  IluvLuvvlyGiraffes.

Hopefully  we’ll soon be members, then we can post some messages and attempt some re-education of these feeble minded people. So don’t miss the next issue of the crusading GHM, where you can read all about our exploits in the murky world of these giraffe loving perverts.

• Customizer

Giraffe’s don’t bite off genitalia during copulation like banana slugs do, just saying.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m