Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Customizer

@coachofmany:

Mine got picked for intensive exam. Held 10 business days and I was charged another $300.00 for it! I should have mine on Friday, hopefully FMG gets his quicker than I did.

So customs CHARGES you extra on top of the long delay?  For crying out loud, how do they expect small businesses to turn a profit?

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@knp7765:

@coachofmany:

Mine got picked for intensive exam. Held 10 business days and I was charged another $300.00 for it! I should have mine on Friday, hopefully FMG gets his quicker than I did.

So customs CHARGES you extra on top of the long delay?  For crying out loud, how do they expect small businesses to turn a profit?

I let him know that exact concensus. Went in one ear and out the other. I was very upset.
    I work two jobs and they tax and charge and still want more!

• '10

There in!  THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!  ALL OF THEM!!

No more delays.  EVERY order shipping!!!

Thank you all for your patience and support!!!

Jeremy

• @FieldMarshalGames:

No more delays.   EVERY order shipping!!!

Jeremy

That’s one fat eagle.  ;)

• '21 '18 '17 '15

@FieldMarshalGames:

No more delays.   EVERY order shipping!!!

Jeremy

We should all have them by christmas then, woohoo……

• Hmmmm…I didn’t get a tracking number in my email.  I hope that doesn’t mean anything bad.

• '10

@boboshonda:

Hmmmm…I didn’t get a tracking number in my email.  I hope that doesn’t mean anything bad.

I notice that spam filters etc sometimes catch UPS e-mails.  You can always PM me or e-mail to verify if you are worried.

• Good point.  Maybe I should check that.

Thanks

• Excellent news Fmg thanks again for your commitment on this project. Can’t wait to have them.

• TripleA '12

What is the procedure for receiving the FMG ITALY Combat Units exactly? Are we suposed to receive an email from UPS or something?  I have received no such email so far. Is there anything I need to do?

Thanks.

• '10

Please see pictorial evidence that this is REALLY happening!!

I was up till 1:30am shipping last night.  Another round like this and all pre-orders will be out the door by Monday.

BIGSHIP1.jpg
    BIGSHIP2.jpg

• '10

NOTE:  Our shipment to HBG went out the door today.  If you have current orders for singles OR would like to place a new order for singles, Coach will have them in stock this week for shipping.

You can order FMG ITALY singles here:

http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/Italy_c_148.html

Thanks again for your patience and support in seeing this project through to the end.  Pre-orders allow FMG and HBG to bring the community these great products.

Jeremy

• Customizer

FMG Jeremy,

Like everyone else, I’m happy these units are actually “in-stock” again.

But mostly, I’m happy for YOU.  Your having to deal with this long ordeal that wasn’t your fault is now finally coming to a happy conclusion.  Thank you for your efforts on all of our behalf.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.  I wonder of my order is in that pile.  I’m getting all giddy now, hee hee hee hee.

So the boxes in that first picture, that is how they come to you from China?

• '10

@knp7765:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.  I wonder of my order is in that pile.  I’m getting all giddy now, hee hee hee hee.

So the boxes in that first picture, that is how they come to you from China?

Yes, they come in cases of 40 with Field Marshal Games on the side.  Showing weight etc for customs/shipping purposes.

• Hmmm.  I emailed several weeks ago and confirmed that my order was still on the books.  My spam filter lets UPS emails through, however I have still not received a shipping notification.

Should I be worried?

-Slainte

• Customizer

@Orizen:

Hmmm.  I emailed several weeks ago and confirmed that my order was still on the books.  My spam filter lets UPS emails through, however I have still not received a shipping notification.

Should I be worried?

-Slainte

Probably not.  Looks like FMG is shipping out the rest of his orders now.

• Customizer

Hey Jeremy, a quick question about future nation sets.  A while back you gave a list of the order of the national sets FMG will be working on.  After UK and ANZAC you listed Canada.  I was just wondering if your Canadian set is going to be a full set like the other nations with all the different scupts.  Mainly, I am wondering about Aircraft Carriers, Battleships and Strategic Bombers because I don’t think Canada had any of those in WW2.  At least, I don’t remember ever hearing of them.

Of course, for gaming purposes, it would be nice to have those pieces available for game play.  After all, once the game gets going, it rarely goes according to history.  I don’t think ANZAC ever actually had any carriers but many players who play ANZAC often get one.  So, in those cases would they simply be British sculpts like with ANZAC?

• Great news FMG can’t wait. Any news on the future units and what moulds you have decided on would be great. I know you are very busy but when they all ship out lets beging the discussion on the upcoming units. Thanks again for your efforts. I hope you make a ton of money.

• '10

Day two… Another 50 packages out the door.  We are shipping as FAST as we can!

BIGSHIP3.jpg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m