PTV MuddSlinger (X+9) vs ArtofWar1947 (A)

• @MuddSlinger

F5-ptv-muddslinger-vs-artofwar1947-15.tsvg

Game History

Round: 5

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            2 submarines moved from 64 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 65 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 2 submarines moved from 65 Sea Zone to 27 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Iraq to Northwest Persia

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 64 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 13 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 16 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 19 PUs

Combat Move - French

Non Combat Move - French
            1 destroyer moved from 100 Sea Zone to 78 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Iraq to Northwest Persia

Turn Complete - French

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

• Made a Edit during place units phase. moved the 2 aa from paris to west germany via edit. thanks

• @MuddSlinger

No need to note edits to NCM even if made after the NCM.

R6-ptv-muddslinger-vs-artofwar1947-16.tsvg Game History

Round: 6

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 3 armour, 6 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            2 artilleries, 2 fighters, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Leningrad to Vyborg
            1 infantry moved from Northern Belarus to Baltic States
                  Russians take Baltic States from Germans
            1 infantry moved from Northern Belarus to Eastern Poland
                  Russians take Eastern Poland from Germans

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Vyborg
                Russians attack with 2 artilleries, 2 fighters, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Vyborg, round 2 : 4/12 hits, 3.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Vyborg, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Vyborg
                Russians win, taking Vyborg from Germans with 2 artilleries, 2 fighters, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Vyborg to Leningrad
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 10 infantry moved from Northern Belarus to Smolensk
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 9 infantry moved from Northern Belarus to Leningrad
            3 infantry moved from Tambov to Stalingrad
            6 infantry moved from Samara to Stalingrad
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Samara to Tambov
            7 infantry moved from Rostov to Stalingrad
            2 aaGuns, 2 artilleries and 24 infantry moved from Rostov to Northern Caucasus
            3 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Rostov to Tambov
            3 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Russia to Tambov

Place Units - Russians
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Leningrad
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Stalingrad
            1 armour, 4 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 42 PUs; end with 42 PUs
            Trigger Russians 7 Great Patriotic War: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 45 PUs
            Trigger Russians 2 Persia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 47 PUs
            Trigger Russians 3 Siberia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 49 PUs
            Trigger Russians 1 Lend Lease: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 51 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Germans regular : -0.33
    Russians regular : 0.17

• I forgot to send my whole fleet from sz 24 to sz 26 before hitting done with combat moves. thats where my fleet was going. do you still want to scramble or can I say no scramble so my tt doesnt die? up to you. sorry for the mistake

• @MuddSlinger said in PTV MuddSlinger (X+9) vs ArtofWar1947 (A):

I forgot to send my whole fleet from sz 24 to sz 26 before hitting done with combat moves. thats where my fleet was going. do you still want to scramble or can I say no scramble so my tt doesnt die? up to you. sorry for the mistake

A US scramble from 27 to 26 is not possible, because there are no defending Allied surface warships to defend in 26.

• ah, ok. Im still learning this game. So if a lone tt goes in for a kamikazee attack like this, adjacent sz’s with enemy planes can only scramble if there are attacking surface warships? thats good to know. thank you

• I mean if there are no defending allied surface warships then a scramble is not possible. thank you

• do you want to scramble to sz 32?

• @MuddSlinger

Scramble 3 fighters to defend 32.

See Notes for PTV rules including CV scrambles.

• yeah, I have to go search this axisandallies.org for the rulebook. new to this site also. for now, I just play and lose cause thats how I learn the fastest. lol

• I always like to put any edits I have in the chat so that way its not a surprise to anyone. just what I like to do

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m