• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@Panzerstahl-Helm

I ran a couple test Battles. For some reason, the first time i wasn’t able to Kill the German AG Flag. So I just took the tokens as hits for the ones it scored.
    I ran two more tests after and they worked correctly.

Just a reminder, the Air Trprts don’t have a HP, so you might want to fly them to W GER instead.

Something else, you probably want to load the active AG with SS units as you don’t want to kill them till you have too. Keep that 2 at 5 for the AG as long as you can.

Those 4 Hitters are pretty Badass lol

@Panzerstahl-Helm

I changed the russian TGs
    Tank_General.png Tank_General3.png

Thinking about the King Tiger
    King_Tiger.png King_Tiger_hit.png

to this
    7be6047c-abfb-4f19-880e-ebb82d4e71d5-image.png c84e5d90-8ea3-4dbe-9421-681391eb7e5f-image.png

Waffen Hvy
    Waffen_Hvy_Tank.png Waffen_Hvy_Tank_hit.png

to this
    61df7e5c-f02b-485d-9a58-2e590a29f414-image.png 816f96d2-72ff-4970-b0c0-10ce5e75bc18-image.png

Need to flip them. The current King Tiger is kinda beat but I like the current Waffen Hvy. New one looks good too. I’m probably just gonna do it but wanted to know if you have a preference.

This would be better for the Waffen but I don’t have a Hit image for it. I hate to bug Elk. He’s taking a break doing some other stuff.
    Waffen_Hvy_Tank.png

I guess I could try and hack something together for it :) Do you have any experience with Gimp ?

LOL

Waffen_Hvy_Tank_hit.png

• @barnee

Good morning.
    I mussed the fact that SS-troops can’t be transported by sea, but now I know. I will update my quick notes accordingly.

Regsrding the M1 in an army group - I can’t find the info that M1 can only move 1 space, although they are in an AG. I will go through them after my first coffee… maybe thst helos. I considered that as one advantage of an AG. In WW2 infantries were sitting outsite of tanks for traveling and artilleries were hooked to tanks for transport. Anyway, I will also update this on my quick notes.

In this case 7 inf + 1art will move from northern italy to western Germany. The 2 inf in Western Germany move back to Berlin.

The 2 AGs will regroup as you suggested (the AG composition and how the mechanics work is still something I need to figure out to get a full understanding. So far no experience with AGs in an actual battle)

Regarding the AG and army symbols - do they work with the battle calculator? I see that they have no attack nor defense value and I always took them out while calculating/simulating battles, since the game often crashes while having them in the.

I will be in the office today and will not be able to edit my moves as mentioned above. Either you do them and proceed with your R11 or we wait until this evening (respectively early afternoon your time) 💪

Br

• @Panzerstahl-Helm Hi

Yea the AG just gives added combat power, no movement bonus. You can have Armies that aren’t one of the 2 Armies in the AG still be part of a AG.

So you could have 1st and 2nd Panzer, both Active since there defending in Berlin, and 1st and 2nd Waffen as well as the 2 Waffen INF who are unattached, Form AG Center.

4 Waffen Units from each Waffen Army and the 2 INF for the 10 Land based Units.

Then you can kill everything else to keep the AG alive for as long as possible. I would even kill your Ftrs, unless it looks like you are going to win, as the ss dudes all Defend at 4 too.

The battle calc i take out the tokens and AG symbols. If attacking someone without a AG with a AG, you need to give the Defender a “Inactive” AG Flag that can be used After the Attacking Flag is taken as a casualty so it balances out HP wise.
    If the Active Flag survives, then you just ignore the defending Flag.

I will do a detailed post when I attack Berlin and post to the House Rules section.

@Panzerstahl-Helm

I reformed AG Center, disbanded AG South and made the other adjustments.

Screenshot from 2023-10-26 08-17-54.png

Screenshot from 2023-10-26 08-18-24.png

I will post this move in Detail.

• @barnee

Let’s bring it on! My boys will teachvthe Russisn bear how to dance… hopefully :S
    Without the AG South this may become only a dream I am afraid. :-)

• @Panzerstahl-Helm heh heh

I will post a step by step test turn here: https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/36998/global-1940-and-1943-expansion-for-use-with-triplea

then I’ll do the real one.

@Panzerstahl-Helm having trouble to get the right page to show up. It’s after the Wolfpack one. I’ll try it again.

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Try this one and go to the Army Groups. Idky it’s not working. Maybe the nodeBB update again. I want to make these easy for people to access.

Nobodies gonna scroll through the entire thread lol

https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/36998/global-1940-and-1943-expansion-for-use-with-triplea

@Panzerstahl-Helm well this is sloppy but confident it’s correct. Forgot the Berlin Bmbrs at first. Anyway, here’s a pre Combat save in case i fckd someting up lol

EXP Game 1 Stahl CM R 11.tsvg

Well it’s a good thing I saved it as I fckd it all up lol. Didn’t add the German Boxes. Cheese and Fucking rice. lol

Try this again

@Panzerstahl-Helm JFC forgot to send the Air from St Petersburgh

Try this again

@Panzerstahl-Helm Here’s the revised CM in case I fckd up again.

EXP Game 1 Stahl CM R 11 Revised.tsvg

Confidence is High this time though :)

@Panzerstahl-Helm Ok i need to step away for a minute and regroup. This is ridiculous

Apologies

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Game History

Round: 11

Research Technology - Russians
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Western Germany: 1 artillery and 5 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Northern Italy: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Germany: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Norway: 1 waffen_infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Norway: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Germany: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Germany: 1 waffen_infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Germany: 1 ArmyGroupSouth
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Army Group South: 1 ArmyGroupSouth
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode

Purchase Units - Russians
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Army Group South: 1 ArmyGroupSouth
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Army Group South: 1 ArmyGroupSouth
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Army Group South: 1 artillery and 9 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Germany: 1 artillery and 9 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Army Group South: 1 2ndPanzerArmy and 1 2ndWaffenArmy
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Army Group Centre: 1 2ndPanzerArmy, 1 2ndWaffenArmy and 2 waffen_infantrys
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Germany: 2 waffen_infantrys
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Army Group Centre: 5 artilleries and 5 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Germany: 5 artilleries and 5 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Germany: 3 air_transports
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Western Germany: 3 air_transports
            EDIT: Changing ownership of Karelia from Germans to Russians
            EDIT: Changing PUs for Germans from 66 to 65
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Northern Italy: 2 bombers
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Germany: 2 bombers
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Northern Italy: 1 bomber
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Southern France: 1 bomber
            Russians buy 3 Mass_Tankss, 4 TotalWar_Bombers, 3 TotalWar_Tank_2s and 4 armour; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRussians: Russians has 1 Europe_Rail and 2 Rails placed in Russia
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Soviet Far East: 1 usa_fighter
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Russians to Soviet Far East: 1 fighter
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Germany: 1 artillery and 9 infantry
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: 10 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Germany
            1 armour moved from Poland to Germany
            3 infantry moved from Poland to Germany
            1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Germany
            2 Russian_Rocketss moved from Eastern Poland to Germany
            4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Novgorod to Germany
            4 bombers moved from Russia to Germany
            EDIT: Russians undo move 29.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 28.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 27.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 26.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 25.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 24.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 23.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 22.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 21.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 20.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 19.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 18.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 17.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 16.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 15.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 14.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 13.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 12.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 11.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 10.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 9.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 8.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 7.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 6.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 5.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 4.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 3.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 2.
            EDIT: Russians undo move 1.
            EDIT: 2 guard_infantrys moved from 3rd Corps to Slovakia Hungary
            EDIT: 2 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to 3rd Corps
            EDIT: 2 guard_infantrys moved from 2nd Corps to Slovakia Hungary
            EDIT: 2 armour moved from 1st Tank to 2nd Corps
            EDIT: 2 guard_infantrys moved from Slovakia Hungary to 1st Army Group
            EDIT: 10 infantry moved from 1st Army Group to Slovakia Hungary
            EDIT: 1 2ndCorps and 1 3rdCorps moved from Slovakia Hungary to 1st Army Group
            EDIT: 1 ArmyGroupActive and 2 guard_infantrys moved from 1st Army Group to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar and 3 armour moved from 1st Corps to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Tank_General3 and 3 armour moved from 1st Tank to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar and 3 armour moved from 2nd Corps to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Tank_General and 5 armour moved from 2nd Tank to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar and 3 armour moved from 3rd Corps to Germany
            1 armour and 3 infantry moved from Poland to Germany
            2 Russian_Rocketss and 1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Germany
            1 1stSovietAG, 1 2ndTankArmy, 2 armour, 1 artillery, 1 elite, 5 guard_infantrys, 20 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 2 russian_paras moved from Slovakia Hungary to Germany
            EDIT: 2 guard_infantrys and 10 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Germany
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Greece to Yugoslavia
            1 infantry moved from Albania to Yugoslavia
            1 elite moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 fighter moved from Soviet Far East to Siberia
            2 armour moved from Buryatia to Siberia
            EDIT: 1 Waffen_Arty, 1 Waffen_Oberst and 2 waffen_infantrys moved from 1st Waffen to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Panzer_General3 and 5 armour moved from 1st Panzer to Germany
            EDIT: 1 ArmyGroupActive and 2 waffen_infantrys moved from Army Group Centre to Germany
            EDIT: 1 WaffenPnzrGrndr, 1 Waffen_Arty, 1 Waffen_Oberst and 1 waffen_infantry moved from 2nd Waffen to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Panzer_General3 and 5 armour moved from 2nd Panzer to Germany
            EDIT: 2 guard_infantrys moved from 2nd Corps to Slovakia Hungary
            EDIT: 2 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to 2nd Corps
            EDIT: 2 guard_infantrys moved from 3rd Corps to Slovakia Hungary
            EDIT: 2 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to 3rd Corps
            EDIT: 1 ArmyGroupActive and 10 infantry moved from 1st Army Group to Slovakia Hungary
            EDIT: 1 2ndCorps, 1 3rdCorps and 2 guard_infantrys moved from Slovakia Hungary to 1st Army Group
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Greece to Yugoslavia
            1 infantry moved from Albania to Yugoslavia
            1 elite moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 fighter moved from Soviet Far East to Siberia
            2 armour moved from Buryatia to Siberia
            1 armour and 3 infantry moved from Poland to Germany
            2 Russian_Rocketss and 1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Germany
            1 1stSovietAG, 1 2ndTankArmy, 1 artillery, 1 elite, 3 guard_infantrys, 20 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 2 russian_paras moved from Slovakia Hungary to Germany
            EDIT: 1 ArmyGroupActive, 4 guard_infantrys and 10 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Army_Group and 2 guard_infantrys moved from 1st Army Group to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar and 3 armour moved from 1st Corps to Greater Southern Germany
            EDIT: Russians undo move 24.
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar and 3 armour moved from 1st Corps to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Tank_General3 and 5 armour moved from 1st Tank to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar and 3 armour moved from 2nd Corps to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Tank_General and 5 armour moved from 2nd Tank to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar and 3 armour moved from 3rd Corps to Germany

Combat - Russians
            Russians creates battle in territory 125 Sea Zone
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Battle in Siberia
                EDIT: Russians attack with 2 armour and 1 fighter
                EDIT: Japanese defend with 1 japanese_para
                EDIT: 1 armour owned by the Russians lost in Siberia
                EDIT: 1 japanese_para owned by the Japanese lost in Siberia
                EDIT: Russians takes Siberia from Japanese
                EDIT: Russians win
                EDIT: Battle casualty summary: Battle score (TUV change) for attacker is -1
            Battle in Yugoslavia
                Russians attack with 1 armour, 1 elite, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
                Germans defend with 1 Panzer_Grndrs and 1 artillery
                Russians win, taking Yugoslavia from Germans with 1 armour, 1 elite and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 Panzer_Grndrs and 1 artillery
            Battle in Germany
                Russians attack with 1 1stSovietAG, 1 2ndTankArmy, 1 ArmyGroupActive, 1 Army_Group, 2 Russian_Rocketss, 3 Soviet_Commisars, 1 Tank_General, 1 Tank_General3, 21 armour, 1 artillery, 4 bombers, 1 elite, 4 fighters, 9 guard_infantrys, 33 infantry, 1 mech_infantry, 2 russian_paras and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 1 ArmyGroupActive, 1 ArmyGroupCentre, 1 German_Engineer, 1 German_Hvy_Bmbr, 1 Hvy_Ind_2, 2 Panzer_General3s, 1 Panzer_Grndrs, 1 WaffenPnzrGrndr, 2 Waffen_Artys, 2 Waffen_Obersts, 5 aaGuns, 10 armour, 5 artilleries, 2 bombers, 6 fighters, 20 infantry and 5 waffen_infantrys
                Russians captures 65PUs while taking Germans capital
                Russians converts Hvy_Ind_2 into different units
                Russians win, taking Germany from Germans with 1 1stSovietAG, 1 2ndTankArmy, 1 Army_Group, 1 Soviet_Commisar, 1 Tank_General, 1 Tank_General3, 13 armour, 4 bombers, 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 103
                Casualties for Russians: 1 ArmyGroupActive, 2 Russian_Rocketss, 2 Soviet_Commisars, 8 armour, 1 artillery, 1 elite, 9 guard_infantrys, 33 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 2 russian_paras
                Casualties for Germans: 1 ArmyGroupActive, 1 ArmyGroupCentre, 1 German_Engineer, 1 German_Hvy_Bmbr, 2 Panzer_General3s, 1 Panzer_Grndrs, 1 WaffenPnzrGrndr, 2 Waffen_Artys, 2 Waffen_Obersts, 5 aaGuns, 10 armour, 5 artilleries, 2 bombers, 6 fighters, 20 infantry and 5 waffen_infantrys

Non Combat Move - Russians
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveRussians: has removed 2 Rails owned by Russians in Eastern Poland
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveRussians: has removed 1 Europe_Rail owned by Russians in Slovakia Hungary
            1 elite moved from Poland to Germany
            2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Poland
            2 russian_paras moved from Eastern Poland to Germany
            1 aaGun moved from Eastern Poland to Poland
            1 elite moved from Eastern Poland to Poland
            4 armour moved from Belarus to Poland
            1 artillery moved from Baltic States to Poland
            3 armour moved from Western Ukraine to Poland
            1 Russian_Rockets, 1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Eastern Poland
            1 aaGun moved from Slovakia Hungary to Eastern Poland
            1 armour moved from Caucasus to Ukraine
            1 Europe_Rail and 1 armour moved from Russia to Slovakia Hungary
            2 Russian_Rocketss moved from Russia to Bryansk
            2 infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Caucasus
            2 Rails and 2 armour moved from Russia to Eastern Poland
            3 armour moved from Russia to Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Finland to Karelia
            1 fighter moved from Siberia to Yakut S.S.R.
            1 infantry moved from Buryatia to Sakha
            1 aaGun moved from Buryatia to Yakut S.S.R.
            2 armour moved from Timguska to Yakut S.S.R.
            1 elite and 3 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Timguska
            1 aaGun moved from Kazakhstan to Tsinghai
            1 armour moved from Urals to Timguska
            4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
            4 bombers moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
            EDIT: 1 1stSovietAG moved from Germany to 1st Army Group
            EDIT: 1 Army_Group moved from Germany to 1st Army Group
            EDIT: 1 2ndCorps moved from 1st Army Group to 2nd Corps
            EDIT: 1 1stCorps moved from 1st Army Group to 1st Corps
            EDIT: 1 3rdCorps moved from 1st Army Group to 3rd Corps
            EDIT: 1 1stTankArmy moved from 1st Army Group to 1st Tank
            EDIT: 1 2ndTankArmy moved from Germany to 2nd Tank
            EDIT: 1 1stTankArmy moved from 1st Tank to Germany
            EDIT: 1 Tank_General3 and 5 armour moved from Germany to 1st Tank
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar and 3 armour moved from Germany to 1st Corps
            EDIT: 1 Tank_General and 5 armour moved from Germany to 2nd Tank
            EDIT: 1 2ndTankArmy moved from 2nd Tank to Germany
            EDIT: 1 1stCorps moved from 1st Corps to Germany
            1 armour moved from Timguska to Yenisey

Place Units - Russians
            3 Mass_Tankss, 4 TotalWar_Bombers and 3 TotalWar_Tank_2s placed in Russia
            3 armour placed in Novgorod
            1 armour placed in Ukraine
            Trigger MassTanksPlace3: has removed 3 Mass_Tankss owned by Russians in Russia
            Trigger RussiansTotalWarTankPlaceRussia6: has removed 3 TotalWar_Tank_2s owned by Russians in Russia
            Trigger MassTanksPlace3: Russians has 3 armour placed in Russia
            Trigger RussiansTotalWarTankPlaceRussia6: Russians has 3 armour placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 57 PUs; end with 122 PUs
            Objective Russians 3 Berlin: Russians met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 132 PUs
            Objective Russians 2 Spread Of Communism: Russians met a national objective for an additional 21 PUs; end with 153 PUs

EXP Game 1 Stahl R11 .tsvg

What a complete shit show on my end. Sorry about that. And then you roll subpar to boot. Only 2 hits with the last Pnzr Army rolling 10. No AA hits. Test post went smooth. Wtf

Hell we can redo the whole battle if you want :)

Anyway, couple notes. I changed Karelia back to russian and subtracted a buck. The LCVs on the Norway attack changed it.

Hmm … guess that was pretty much it.

Once again, sorry for being sloppy :(

@Panzerstahl-Helm well wtf it doesn’t even show the expected hits. I know yours were below avg. I was curious to see by how much

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m