• Just another happy customer.

• does anyone know if navel and air bases can be destroyed. 
    some bases like the one on guam
    it would be diffcault to deffed all these bases and whould be more of a burden

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

@Fighter212:

does anyone know if navel and air bases can be destroyed.

They cannot be destroyed. However, they can be strategically bombed and damaged.

If a naval or airbase is strategically bombed for a value of 3 or more, the base is considered to be non-opperational (up to a total damage of 6). However, the owner of the base may pay at the puchasing phase of their turn to pay-off damage on the bases to make them opperational. This system works just like the strategic bombing of industrial complexes in all current versions of the game.

Thus, you still need to defend your bases.

• If we complain to customer service, will they send us additional units? :O

or maybe we could all lie and say we didn’t receive enough tac

Robert

• Yeah, I’ll bet you get some standard letter and then never hear from them again.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

…If only we had a company out there making new plastic pieces for our games that were cooler and prettier, and every unit we wanted  :? … Oh, wait,  :-o there is!

• Do you think there is anybody in this forum who does not know about the FMG project?

• I didn’t (until you told me). Does anyone know when they might be making the first run?

I guess I did my good deed for the day then…

I think they said they are hoping for May on the Italians but are very strict about not releasing A DATE. That way no one is disappointed if it’s late.

• @Canuck12:

@Fighter212:

does anyone know if navel and air bases can be destroyed.

They cannot be destroyed. However, they can be strategically bombed and damaged.

If a naval or airbase is strategically bombed for a value of 3 or more, the base is considered to be non-opperational (up to a total damage of 6). However, the owner of the base may pay at the puchasing phase of their turn to pay-off damage on the bases to make them opperational. This system works just like the strategic bombing of industrial complexes in all current versions of the game.

Thus, you still need to defend your bases.

how about tracefering them to a more statigic location

• @Variable:

I think they said they are hoping for May on the Italians but are very strict about not releasing A DATE. That way no one is disappointed if it’s late.

+1 to you for your avatar and forum name!

• I would suspect that is order to maximize their prophits they realease some sort of “1940 World expansion pack” that would give us everything we want  then hyping up the price on that too.

Giving us say paper money,   some more “critical” pieces,  and the rules and what not for the world edition

Nice set up pictures

@HannibalSW:

@Variable:

+1 to you for your avatar and forum name!

Hey thanks! I wasn’t sure anyone recognized it. It’s a bit obscure.

• Please don’t tell me I just paid $80 US for an A&A game that did not give us AA pieces or factories but rather little cardboard flats?  Please tell me this isn’t so.  PLEASE!

• TripleA '12

I’m sorry Captain Crunch, but it’s true.

• ERRATA TO SET-UP :cry:

OK great pics  8-)
    BUT apparently there should be:
    1. a naval base and an air base in the PHI,
    2. No NZ IC and
    3. the New South Wales IC should be a minor IC.

Still great pics and thanks for posting them!!

• @allboxcars:

ERRATA TO SET-UP :cry:

OK great pics  8-)
    BUT apparently there should be:
    1. a naval base and an air base in the PHI,
    2. No NZ IC and
    3. the New South Wales IC should be a minor IC.

Still great pics and thanks for posting them!!

@WILD:

Couple things I noticed with the set up.

How many empty air strips the US has that are at Japans disposal. You have Guam, Midway, and Wake all start undefended. Also that the Philippines has no AB or NB.

Yea, I posted that the Phil having no AB/NB was strange. I’m glad it was fixed in the Errata. I was surprised when the Anzac IC’s got nerfed. Although it might work to there advantage with Japan not being able to SBR them to 20 damage. Do they really build more then 3 units anyway. I was liking the NZ minor IC though, but if you loose Australia (capitol) you can’t build on NZ anyway. So maybe its a good change as well.

• Little q about this image:

I see those vague spots on various seazones, dark at the bottam half, blank on the top half.
    I reckon those are the convoy symbols, right?

But what is that second spot in SZ35?

• Kamikazee symbol.  If the Philippines is recaptured, or Okinawa, the Marianas I believe, and Iwo Jima have been invaded, you can use up to six kamikazees on targeted ships.

• missing chinese inf at hunan?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m