• @mohare6:

Looks like china is rediculously weak

You should check anniversary, 1941 scenario  :-P that’s is ridiculous!

• '10

@WILD:

I also used all the Japanese tac bmrs that came with it, and some are chipped.

That is correct!

What to do if you want to sent those 4 tactical bombers to different Locations? :x

I don’t want to buy antoher copy to get more jap tactical bombers!!!

• @marechallannes:

@WILD:

That is correct!
    What to do if you want to sent those 4 tactical bombers to different Locations? :x

It would have cost WOTC probably $1 max to double your pieces, but they would rather you spend another $90

• Great pics!
    Now it’s hard to see from here… but I’m hoping that’s one Canadian Infantry in Kwangtung…  :-D

• Awesome pics Bill, I cannot wait to play this game, I absolutely love it. The board is huge!!! I can only imagine how it will be when you have AAE40 and AAP40 together,  :-D. I need to read my rulebook tonight, so many new things to learn (have not played or gotten an AA game since the original and AAP and AAE).

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

@Brain:

@marechallannes:

@WILD:

That is correct!

It would have cost WOTC probably $1 max to double your pieces, but they would rather you spend another $90

I don’t believe there are enough tac bombers for Japan either but I certainly wont be buying annother copy to get a few extra airplanes…. That would be INSANE.

Unless WOTC thinks that its customers are INSANE, I don’t think there is a conspiracy to get us to buy two coppies BD…

I will make due with the pieces that I have. Is it really going to affect the gameplay THAT significantly?

Yes, it’s a shame they didn’t trade 4 of the 8 extra fighters for 4 tac bombers. Oops. They goofed. Big deal. I can live without those 4 planes.

If for some reason I become completly retarted and can’t figure out where I sent all of my tac bombers and then my strategy gets messed up and my opponents accuse me of cheating and we get in fights and I loose my friends and no one will play the game with me anymore so I start playing against myself but my Japanese self can’t for the life of me keep track of my tac bombers without an individual piece for each and every one of them and this problem becomes so frustrating that I can’t even conceive of playing this game any longer without rectifything the situation…

then I will paint little stripes on my extra fighters.

• I don’t believe there are enough tac bombers for Japan either but I certainly wont be buying annother copy to get a few extra airplanes…. That would be INSANE.

Unless WOTC thinks that its customers are INSANE, I don’t think there is a conspiracy to get us to buy two coppies BD…

I will make due with the pieces that I have. Is it really going to affect the gameplay THAT significantly?

Yes, it’s a shame they didn’t trade 4 of the 8 extra fighters for 4 tac bombers. Oops. They goofed. Big deal. I can live without those 4 planes.

If for some reason I become completly retarted and can’t figure out where I sent all of my tac bombers and then my strategy gets messed up and my opponents accuse me of cheating and we get in fights and I loose my friends and no one will play the game with me anymore so I start playing against myself but my Japanese self can’t for the life of me keep track of my tac bombers without an individual piece for each and every one of them and this problem becomes so frustrating that I can’t even conceive of playing this game any longer without rectifything the situation…

then I will paint little stripes on my extra fighters.

+1, that was awesome.

• Call WOTC and tell them you didn’t get any Tactical Bombers. That should fix them.

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

@Imperious:

Call WOTC and tell them you didn’t get any Tactical Bombers. That should fix them.

Yeah, why don’t we put our frustrated energies into something more constructive.

Like either finding a way around the lack of pieces (borrowing from other games or painting extra peices) or wirting letters to the company to tell them we are displeased…

• Just another happy customer.

• does anyone know if navel and air bases can be destroyed. 
    some bases like the one on guam
    it would be diffcault to deffed all these bases and whould be more of a burden

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

@Fighter212:

does anyone know if navel and air bases can be destroyed.

They cannot be destroyed. However, they can be strategically bombed and damaged.

If a naval or airbase is strategically bombed for a value of 3 or more, the base is considered to be non-opperational (up to a total damage of 6). However, the owner of the base may pay at the puchasing phase of their turn to pay-off damage on the bases to make them opperational. This system works just like the strategic bombing of industrial complexes in all current versions of the game.

Thus, you still need to defend your bases.

• If we complain to customer service, will they send us additional units? :O

or maybe we could all lie and say we didn’t receive enough tac

Robert

• Yeah, I’ll bet you get some standard letter and then never hear from them again.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

…If only we had a company out there making new plastic pieces for our games that were cooler and prettier, and every unit we wanted  :? … Oh, wait,  :-o there is!

• Do you think there is anybody in this forum who does not know about the FMG project?

• I didn’t (until you told me). Does anyone know when they might be making the first run?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I guess I did my good deed for the day then…

I think they said they are hoping for May on the Italians but are very strict about not releasing A DATE. That way no one is disappointed if it’s late.

• @Canuck12:

@Fighter212:

does anyone know if navel and air bases can be destroyed.

They cannot be destroyed. However, they can be strategically bombed and damaged.

If a naval or airbase is strategically bombed for a value of 3 or more, the base is considered to be non-opperational (up to a total damage of 6). However, the owner of the base may pay at the puchasing phase of their turn to pay-off damage on the bases to make them opperational. This system works just like the strategic bombing of industrial complexes in all current versions of the game.

Thus, you still need to defend your bases.

how about tracefering them to a more statigic location

• @Variable:

I guess I did my good deed for the day then…

I think they said they are hoping for May on the Italians but are very strict about not releasing A DATE. That way no one is disappointed if it’s late.

+1 to you for your avatar and forum name!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m