Are we sure about the -41 setup?

• @Perry:

These are the thing that I find highly irregular, with the current AA50-41 setup:

US

• 2 bmbs for US (a nation has never started with 2 bmbs in the history of AA)
    • WUS got 1 inf, 1 ftr, 1 bmb only… Seems strange with so few landtroops in WUS…

UK

• 1 AA in Aus (that would also be a first…)

Japan

• In ECH (East China Sea), Japan starts w/1 inf, 1 rtl on board a trn. That would be a first, also, AFAIK
    • 3 starting carriers for Japan, just feels plain wrong…
    • Iwo Jima got 0 inf, Caroline Islands 3 inf and Formosa 1 ftr… We’re used to see 1 inf/territory on those Jap Islands… Strange…

China

• China: Well, what can you say  :roll:

The setup of just about everything else, feels rather straightforward. Even Russias lack of offensive pieces are fine, I think.

Ok, started a 1941PerryChg2 map, now online at the above map Link.
    item:removed USA WUS 1 bomber.
    item:removed Japanese 1 CV and 2 FTRS from Midway SeaZone.
    item:removed japanese loaded CT now empty CT, placed INF on Formosa and Iwo Jima.
    item:removed UK AA gun Australia.
    included addtional info from your post on the other thread;
    item:added USSR FTR to Russia territory(per noted missing Chg other thread?)
    item:added USA 1 ARM to EUS.
    item:added 5 INF to China.
    item:added USA 1 CA to US west coast SeaZone.
    ok, Perry anything else, map with your editoral above title now running.

• is this the same link as the aa50 fact sheet?

• I think that is strange to bombers cut that down and add a tank to wes usa.

Also (seeing japan  split into 2 spots would look a bit better)

• @Imperious:

is this the same link as the aa50 fact sheet?

Yes IL, same Link, but inside the folder labeled Speculation. 
    You should be able to open it, I made it public.  Or go to the Link in this thread, which inside that speculation folder.

• Well many things are changing about the 41 setup (the 1st pic’s i saw were the 41 setup)  all that everyone is sure of is that the map is set.  (japan with big navy and 2 bombers for usa) this stuff is questionable and will make it very interesting all we can do is guess work…

I am sad we could have bought a&a 50 wah i  :cry: ok i am srry its so sad

• @italiansarecoming:

Well many things are changing about the 41 setup (the 1st pic’s i saw were the 41 setup)  all that everyone is sure of is that the map is set.  (japan with big navy and 2 bombers for usa) this stuff is questionable and will make it very interesting all we can do is guess work…

I am sad we could have bought a&a 50 wah i  :cry: ok i am srry its so sad

Nah not sad,

actually its good that we don’t know everything.  It adds that Xmas anxiousness to the wait.  We are like little children waiting for our new toys-LOL.

• Yes but now!!!
    I have to wait for christmas since we don’t buy  (anything like gardening tools new shovels unless broken and toys)
    Until xmas is over  (man this really wumps take that and that how dare you make it longer it better have major improvements)

• Ok,

The real setups are live just adding closure to thread;The Gen con photos were very close to the Final 1941 setup;
    item:Add Japanese 1 CT tranny w 2 INF in Sea Zone 61.
    item:Add japanese 1 INF to Iwo Jima Island.
    Was that the only difference?
    Will post map access here, its also over on AA50 Fact sticky;
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=db7389213b434449d2db6fb9a8902bda

• @Craig:

@Bluestroke:

Ok,

The real setups are live just adding closure to thread;The Gen con photos were very close to the Final 1941 setup;
    item:Add Japanese 1 CT tranny w 2 INF in Sea Zone 61.
    item:Add japanese 1 INF to Iwo Jima Island.
    Was that the only difference?
    Will post map access here, its also over on AA50 Fact sticky;
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=db7389213b434449d2db6fb9a8902bda

Those were the differences that I was talking about. :wink:

Craig

The situation exploded after you dropped that bomb-LOL.  A little goes a long way…

• The germans are coming no wait thats craig coming to give us a great big smile on all are faces…… :evil:  “never” craig take it back and watches us :cry:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m