L24 BM4 jkeller(Axis) vs axis-dominion(Allies+20)

• 2024 '22

Going for Egypt with med play in this version is so difficult to pull off withGermany having to make plane buys, planes being out of position, Italy needing some good dice, etc. I thought I almost accomplished something until I lost some planes to dicing and gave ANZAC a 66% shot at taking Egypt and now the whole game in Europe has been turned upside down real quick. Very frustrating. You definitely capitalized on those opportunities very well, though, most would not be able to do that so well and that was impressive. I thought I had a won game and now a turn later I don’t even know if I should bother continuing

• @jkeller said in L24 BM4 jkeller(Axis) vs axis-dominion(Allies+20):

Going for Egypt with med play in this version is so difficult to pull off withGermany having to make plane buys, planes being out of position, Italy needing some good dice, etc. I thought I almost accomplished something until I lost some planes to dicing and gave ANZAC a 66% shot at taking Egypt and now the whole game in Europe has been turned upside down real quick. Very frustrating. You definitely capitalized on those opportunities very well, though, most would not be able to do that so well and that was impressive. I thought I had a won game and now a turn later I don’t even know if I should bother continuing

i hear your pain, you definitely had a very strong opening and if that kept up you should have been winning. i think there’s still a lot of game left and might be premature to throw the towel, but your call. if you did i’d be down for a rematch.

• 2024 '22

I am pretty disgusted with how this game went last round of moves so I will probably just forfeit it and I would love to start a new one with you after that but if you don’t mind since I have limited time right now I will focus on advancing my other ongoing games first so it might be a couple weeks. In the meantime I will see if I have the will to play this one out.

• @jkeller said in L24 BM4 jkeller(Axis) vs axis-dominion(Allies+20):

I am pretty disgusted with how this game went last round of moves so I will probably just forfeit it and I would love to start a new one with you after that but if you don’t mind since I have limited time right now I will focus on advancing my other ongoing games first so it might be a couple weeks. In the meantime I will see if I have the will to play this one out.

Ok sounds good

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m