OOB Oysteilo +40 v Gamerman01 with tech - UHD map

• Good day!

I’m a little concerned that we didn’t get to enjoy your participation last night due to my lack of regular communication. If you are disappointed at all, I think maybe crockett36 would be happy to interview you about the game as well, kind of an overall review and some Q&A or something.

Anyway, we enjoyed doing 3 sessions at 2 rounds per session, so I think we spent about 6 hours just reviewing 6 rounds!

It was fun… one of the highlights, from my side of the game table, is the questioning of whether I should have tried to defend my 9 transports. Of course he is looking at it from hind-sight, but I guess I didn’t think very long about letting them go because I would want to get my surviving ground units back.

Well, we have a lot of fun things going, and I’ve been strangled from round 1. Maybe I just need more experience playing Japan against THE strategy, but I wonder… about that bid…

• @oysteilo said in OOB Oysteilo +40 v Gamerman01 with tech - UHD map:

somehow I missed I have 2 PU remaining… If i new that I would have put two more art in moscow insted the inf…

I also have 1 PU too much +1 from war bonds and - 2 from objective we dont use. somehow I couldnt edit it

I can look into this and sort it out, thanks for pointing it out

• 2024 2023 '22 '15 '11 '10 Official Q&A Moderator

We’re going out-of-state for another family reunion (my side!) Thurs/Fri/Sat
    and so I need to prioritize my R12 vs @Adam514 and I don’t know that I’ll even get that done, and trying to get my work work done while I can,
    It might be a week or so…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m