• '18 '16 '15

Hello,

Something weird is going on, I’m not receiving anymore notifications of forum topics on which I am subscribed and I don’t get the dice rolls any more from the triplewarclub. Anybody got an idea what’s going wrong and what I can do?

Thanks!

• I can only comment on the dice-emails.
    I just checked it and it works fine here.

So these are some possible reasons why you don’t get the mails:

• the email-adddress you entered in TripleA is not registered with http://dice.tripleawarclub.org/register.php

• there was a typo when entering a registered email-address in TripleA

• the TripleA game has not been started or continued as “Play by email/forum…”

• you entered the email-address in TripleA as well in “to” as in “cc”; in this case TripleA will show an error message from the dice server

HTH :-)

• '18 '16 '15

Ah, thanks for the tips, some additinonal info:

• the dice roller used to work (it used to send dice to my mail), so it was definitly registered with the correct mail adress.
    • I also didn’t get dice from games from which I used to receive dice (so it was working for those setting)

@P@nther:

I can only comment on the dice-emails.
    I just checked it and it works fine here.

So these are some possible reasons why you don’t get the mails:

• the email-adddress you entered in TripleA is not registered with http://dice.tripleawarclub.org/register.php

• there was a typo when entering a registered email-address in TripleA

• the TripleA game has not been started or continued as “Play by email/forum…”

• you entered the email-address in TripleA as well in “to” as in “cc”; in this case TripleA will show an error message from the dice server

• @Balladeer:

Ah, thanks for the tips, some additinonal info:

• the dice roller used to work (it used to send dice to my mail), so it was definitly registered with the correct mail adress.
    • I also didn’t get dice from games from which I used to receive dice (so it was working for those setting)

There is only one more idea coming to my mind at the moment: Maybe the mails are spam-filtered?

What happens if you hit “Test Server” after starting TripleA with “Play by email…” (given you have entered all information required in the Dice Server section)?

Edit:

I just realized that those ‘notifications’ are sent by email, too. As the dice server (tripleawarclub.org) is different from axisandallies.org I suspect that you might have a problem with your email-account.

• Look in your trash; that is where mine go now.

• '18 '16 '15

Well, the mail notifications just got going again, now only have to fix the dice server ^^

• @Balladeer:

Well, the mail notifications just got going again, now only have to fix the dice server ^^

Have you been able to fix the issue?

• '18 '16 '15

@P@nther:

@Balladeer:

Have you been able to fix the issue?

Nope, not in my spam either…

• Have you tried registering and using a different email-address?
    It works great with gmail, for example.

• '15

having the same problem with MARTI, no e-mails, got them before now they’ve stopped, any fix would be appreciated.

• @P@nther:

What happens if you hit “Test Server” after starting TripleA with “Play by email…” (given you have entered all information required in the Dice Server section)?

So I did that for both of you  (Balladeer and rgp44) using your email-addresses. The dice server responds fine.
    As I did get the dice mail (using a gmail-account), we know for sure:

• it’s not a Dice Server (MARTI) issue
    • it’s not a TripleA issue
    • it’s not a website issue.

I cannot think of any other reasons than that those mails are filtered by either your email-provider or the software you probably use for your emails or that those mailboxes have just reached their maximum capacity.

• OK, here the issue is addressed:

@tripleawarclub.org:

The site is currently closed for software updates and fixes!!! (Feb 13th 2016). Please log in to the lobby if you need something. Dice server should stay online, lobby will be unaffected. MSN/Live/Hotmail/Outlook email addresses are still blocking PBEM dice server emails, hopefully resolve that soon too.

Use a different email-provider if you don’t want to wait.
    :-)

• '18 '16 '15

@P@nther:

OK, here the issue is addressed:

@tripleawarclub.org:

The site is currently closed for software updates and fixes!!! (Feb 13th 2016). Please log in to the lobby if you need something. Dice server should stay online, lobby will be unaffected. MSN/Live/Hotmail/Outlook email addresses are still blocking PBEM dice server emails, hopefully resolve that soon too.

Use a different email-provider if you don’t want to wait.
    :-)

Right, thanks, I have a live mail adress, and it is indeed getting blocked. Now using my gmail adress and working properly :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m