• TripleA '12

Thanks guys, that’s excellent news.  :-)

Now - roll on Germany!

• '12

Got my dice and they are BEAUTY-FUL!  Awesome, and thanks for the lagniappe (free extra stuff for those that don’t speak a little cajun), Jeremy!!  :-D

• I got my dice and love them.  Just had a small problem with my order.  I’ve been trying to reach Jeremy at the info@fieldmarshallgames.com email but I am not getting a response.  Does anyone know if I am using the incorrect email address or if maybe Jeremy is out of town or something?

• Customizer

@boboshonda:

I got my dice and love them.  Just had a small problem with my order.  I’ve been trying to reach Jeremy at the info@fieldmarshallgames.com email but I am not getting a response.  Does anyone know if I am using the incorrect email address or if maybe Jeremy is out of town or something?

He may just be very busy filling orders, or getting ready for the German combat units that will be here in a couple of more weeks, or just other life stuff. By the way, you misspelled, only 1 “L” in ‘marshal’.
    Try this address:  orders@fieldmarshalgames.com
    I think this one is the address for his customer service questions/problems and he will pay more attention to it than others.

• Excellent!  Thank you.  I figure he is very busy, and I figured it was probably an error on my part and I was using an incorrect email.  I will try the one you gave me.  I’ve always had excellent service with him and love his products.  Playing tonight and can’t wait to roll those French dice to take out some Germans.  At least before France falls in turn 1!

• Sadly Jeremy has yet to respond on that email address too (I sent him a question about my order status). Hope he’s allright.

EDIT: I received communication from Jeremy about my order today (10th of may), and it appears he was in fact very busy with working through all the new orders. I’m a happy person again :)

• can i order the elite dice now on the website then?

• '10

@LeeCHeSSS:

Sadly Jeremy has yet to respond on that email address too (I sent him a question about my order status). Hope he’s allright.

EDIT: I received communication from Jeremy about my order today (10th of may), and it appears he was in fact very busy with working through all the new orders. I’m a happy person again :)

Sorry I have been out of touch latley…  Getting out the pre-orders/backorders has been alot of work.  I am also moving into a new home this month so it is very hectic.  FMG is moving into a new facility on my property also:  So there will be some bumps in logistics and communication during this move.

Thanks

• @ghr2:

can i order the elite dice now on the website then?

You sure can but who knows when you’ll get them.  I ordered mine a week ago and when I asked Jeremy when they would ship he replied that they were sold out and he was waiting for another shipment to arrive.  Since then I haven’t heard anything so who knows.  He has my $28.00 but I have no dice.

• Customizer

@DDG19:

@ghr2:

can i order the elite dice now on the website then?

You sure can but who knows when you’ll get them.  I ordered mine a week ago and when I asked Jeremy when they would ship he replied that they were sold out and he was waiting for another shipment to arrive.  Since then I haven’t heard anything so who knows.  He has my $28.00 but I have no dice.

Don’t worry dude! He will get them too you. Unfortunately, when he places an order, he doesn’t get them all in one shipment. Instead it gets broken up into a number of smaller shipments due to the incompetence of the Chinese factory in not getting the shipments together properly. So, he exhausted his first batch in filling all the pre-orders that people put in last fall and has to wait to fill further orders.
    At least we know the dice are finally made. Shouldn’t be too much longer for you.

• '10

Second shipment of dice is due to arrive TOMORROW!!!

All remaining orders will be shipped by Monday.

Thanks again!

Jeremy

• Great news!  Thanks.

• '10

Second shipment arrived!  All Pre-orders have now been shipped!

Thanks again,

Jeremy

• Is there an option to order the grey German dice to add to my elite set?

• '10

@Dispatch:

Is there an option to order the grey German dice to add to my elite set?

Not really, but I can do a manual order for you.

Please see our post in Announcements:  We are currently closed until June 8th to relocate.

• I recieved my final set of dice for my Ammo Box.  I love them.  And along with them came a bonus of a very well made pouch with FMG’s Logo.  It’s canvas and has a couple pockets.  Plus a bonus set of Canadian Dice.  Very happy with my purchase and can’t wait to roll some Canadian dice next game.  Thanks FMG

• TripleA '12

Hey guys, is there anywhere I can order FMG Combat Dice in seperate sets? I don’t want the grey Germany, or Canada, or Italy (as I already have it).

Thanks very much.

• Historicalboardgaming.eu offers single dice…

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Dispatch:

Is there an option to order the grey German dice to add to my elite set?

Not really, but I can do a manual order for you.

Please see our post in Announcements:  We are currently closed until June 8th to relocate.

Hey, I love your dice but is there a way you guys can produce a “rounded” set of these dice???

• TripleA '12

Hey LeeCHeSSS, thanks for your answer.

Guys, I want to purchase 1 set of each of the following nations:

Germany Elite (black)
    France
    United Kingdom
    Soviet Union
    Japan
    China
    United States
    Anzac

Upon using the Historicalboardgaming.eu I can find no way to add France, Anzac and Germany Eite to my order. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks again.  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m