• An “Ü” on the Keyboard? Yay!!!
    Or did you insert it by using special characters?

Nope, you have to manually do this using character maping on our keyboard.

They make different keyboards. I personally know german, english and russian keyboards. I also know that one guy got really rich for his idea of how to implement chinese … but i forgot his name and all other details.

Yah, I’ve seen Chinese and Japanese ones before, but never the European ones.

• chinese would be impossible to make, they have different symblos for every word. you would need one hell of a keyboard for the whole chinese language

• where in germany are you from? i went to germany once, but only for a day ( i was flying to rome, and our flight landed in frankfurt) it was pretty nice, we went to some random resturant in the Romeroplaz (i think thats what it was called) and it was good, it had some good bratwursts

• “I mean TM has more meaningless post than anybody -> and robs my computer! Sisters are nothing but trouble!”

We Sisters will try harder in the future then. :)

• @TM:

“I mean TM has more meaningless post than anybody -> and robs my computer! Sisters are nothing but trouble!”

We Sisters will try harder in the future then. :)

oh ignore him, as usual TM.
    Mine buy me nice clothes and bake me stuff and try to introduce me to their cute friends. Maybe its 'cuz i’m NICE to them . . . :D

• TM more meaningless posts than anyone? Um… Geze…

• @Yanny:

TM more meaningless posts than anyone? Um… Geze…

geze hasn’t been around too much lately. i’m giving the nod to strongbad.

• @cystic:

geze hasn’t been around too much lately. i’m giving the nod to strongbad.

:cry:

• On to more serious topics, all flags in the United States fly at half mast to mourn the recent Columbia Disaster.

• @TG:

On to more serious topics, all flags in the United States fly at half mast to mourn the recent Columbia Disaster.

"It is with deep sadness that Canadians learned the tragic loss of the space shuttle Columbia this morning.

"The seven astronauts on board were accomplished women and men of great courage who put their extraordinary skills and knowledge to the service of humankind. Each one was a hero.

"Their contribution to science and space exploration will never be forgotten.

“Aline joins me, on behalf of all Canadians, in our expression of sympathy to the families. Our prayers are with you and with the people of the United States and Israel during this tragic time.”

• Prime Minister Jean Cretien

• Jean Cretin? is that a woman or a french-canadian man?
    (i’m not up to date on my canadian politics)

• LOL. I think Strong Bad does take the cake in pointless posts.

• what?!!?!? don’t you remember GeZe? at least half of my posts aren’t talking about how many i have left to get to super-mega addict.you gotta admit, HE’s the one that takes the cake in pointless posts, not me. and besides, many of my posts are important. i’ve started several popular threads as well, including the partial-birth abortion thread, and the operation:sealion thread, and the genealogy thread, AND the favorite band thread. i might not be able to discuss some of the current events in the general discussion forum as intelligently as others, but bear in mind i am 14 years old.

• I am glad that this thread was finally unstickied.

• Jeeze, there is at least one thing worst then posting useless post - pointless arguing over who post useless post. :o Well, that and Hitler…

• @TG:

Jeeze, there is at least one thing worst then posting useless post - pointless arguing over who post useless post. :o Well, that and Hitler…

Ahhh Hitler. Finally something that we can agree on. I mean, you never re-invite to a dinner party one who previously commented on what a nice guy he was and what great ideas he had.
    Although i did date a girl who thought he was a poor misunderstood painter who was raised by a mean group of people blah blah blah.
    I dumped her.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

This is what General Discussion looked like 10 years ago, haha….lots of psychobabble.

• And to think it was stickied.

Blah Blah Blah.

• Sponsor

I think it’s time to clean up all the irrelevant stickies in all the forums.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Young:

I think it’s time to clean up all the irrelevant stickies in all the forums.

Agreed!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m