Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• I don’t want to wait until 2023. What is your best guess at a release date?

• '10

@Brain:

I don’t want to wait until 2023. What is your best guess at a release date?

Our goal is completion this year.  No worries…

I was just saying that we can’t make everything.  There is a point where cost gets to high etc…

• '10

@i:

im not sure if this was asked but will the ammo box be combined with the peciese you make??

YES, we will add an option to the AMMO BOX product where you can get the full pcs set in a combo and save alittle money on each.

• So far all we have seen are Italian pieces. Are you currently working on all of the other nations?

• '10

@Brain:

So far all we have seen are Italian pieces. Are you currently working on all of the other nations?

One Nation at a time.  ITALY first, then JAPAN… etc etc.  The Italians are almost complete and the project is picking up pace.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Brain:

So far all we have seen are Italian pieces. Are you currently working on all of the other nations?

One Nation at a time.  ITALY first, then JAPAN… etc etc.  The Italians are almost complete and the project is picking up pace.

Is it going to take the same amount of time for each of the other nations as it is for Italy?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Brain:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Brain:

Is it going to take the same amount of time for each of the other nations as it is for Italy?

I would think NO.

• That is what I am hoping.

• @Brain:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Brain:

I’m pretty sure this was covered a billion pages back.  hehe.

Once the factory has Italy done, they will know exactly what kind of quality FMG is willing to accept and can knock out the rest of the countries a lot faster.  That first set is always going to take longer if you are strict about your expectations on quality.

• Yeah but are the molds being made or are they already made?

• Excellent looking transport FMG!
    Another winner.

Now when you complete your cruiser could you please pose it beside your destroyer?

• It take too much time,
    I WANT THEM ALL!

• '10

@Brain:

Yeah but are the molds being made or are they already made?

The ITALIAN mold will be made soon.  Just have to finish up the planes and a few odds n ends.

In the interests of funding this project and to make sure everyone gets them sooner than later we will release the Nations as we go…  and have a COMPLETE set for sale at the end.

• Lets get this out before the AAE40, so we will have the proper pieces for that one.

• '10

@i:

FMG will you make L/H cruisers??

We have a new Cruiser for each nation.  Including ITALY, RUSSIA and FRANCE!

• Best guess for when Italy is available? I’d love to pre-order but don’t know where on the site.
    Also, do we know that the color for Italy in AAE40 is the same? This is important…
    Finally, perhaps the Chinese units could be included with another country if costs are prohibitive to sell individually. I’d pay a little extra for a combined ANZAC / China set.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Brain:

Yeah but are the molds being made or are they already made?

The ITALIAN mold will be made soon.  Just have to finish up the planes and a few odds n ends.
    In the interests of funding this project and to make sure everyone gets them sooner than later we will release the Nations as we go…  and have a COMPLETE set for sale at the end.

I am just getting eager, that’s all.

• Yeah, id like some units for the chinese too,
    Infantry, a plane and some art… even if i never saw the in game yet…

• @Imperious:

Lets get this out before the AAE40, so we will have the proper pieces for that one.

Be careful what you wish for… there’s more than one way for that to come true!

• @allboxcars:

@Imperious:

Lets get this out before the AAE40, so we will have the proper pieces for that one.

Be careful what you wish for… there’s more than one way for that to come true!

Are you suggesting that WOTC might drag their feet?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m