• 2007 AAR League

That’s obscene! I remember him approaching the 10k mark just a year ago. Now that he’s playing with TripleA, he’s playing more games at once, so he’ll only speed up!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Battleship.  Nice.  I remember eons ago when I was a battleship. :P

Switch is a mod, of course his post count soars.  Betcha now that we have no PD it’s dropped significantly.

• Jen is obscene too!  :-o :-o :-o

• 2007 AAR League

@Cmdr:

Switch is a mod, of course his post count soars.  Betcha now that we have no PD it’s dropped significantly.

I miss PD :cry:

On the contrary he contributes in mass to several areas (especially online games here). PD was part of his posting career yes, but in the end he was more or less deleting a lot of his posts because of bad threads… My take…

GG

• '19 Moderator

I agree, playing games increases your post count big time.  Although I suppose you could just look at the stats in his or her profile to see where they post…

Imagine what would happen to our post counts if PD was not just taken away as an option, but all the posts there were deleted!  :-o

• '19 Moderator

Probably wouldn’t make much difference for me.  Obviously I am a slow poster. I have a little over 3k posts and I’ve been posting for over 6 years…

• 2007 AAR League

For a few months there I was going up pretty steadily but now that I really don’t spend much time on the site anymore like I used to I haven’t been playing any games so my post count has pretty much flat-lined.
    I doubt I’ll be getting much more active in the near future either ……

• I hate to tell y’all this, but had the PD posts been 100% removed, I would still be #1 in post count due to my activity in the Games area (and all child boards) as well as Revised, Classic, Player Help and GD areas.

Check my stats if you want to confirm…

:mrgreen:

@ncscswitch:

I hate to tell y’all this, but had the PD posts been 100% removed, I would still be #1 in post count due to my activity in the Games area (and all child boards) as well as Revised, Classic, Player Help and GD areas.

Check my stats if you want to confirm…

:mrgreen:

I’d still be high too cause I use the in house dicey.  However, both of our numbers would be at least 6000 posts shorter. And no, I’m not going to check and make sure that number’s right.

• As of just before this post…
    7961 from Games (all Games areas)
    2579 Revised topic area
    1379 General discussion
    400 Classic
    390 Moderator forum
    342 Find Players
    335 Website Discussion
    79 House Rules

and then some additional smaller numbers of posts in Software, Announcements, Article Submission, Europe, etc.

Call it 13,500 excluding the old PD posts.

yep, even your games threads outdue your posts in PD…

GG

@ncscswitch:

As of just before this post…
    7961 from Games (all Games areas)
    2579 Revised topic area
    1379 General discussion
    400 Classic
    390 Moderator forum
    342 Find Players
    335 Website Discussion
    79 House Rules

and then some additional smaller numbers of posts in Software, Announcements, Article Submission, Europe, etc.

Call it 13,500 excluding the old PD posts.

Still would be a loss of 4 to 5 thousand posts.

In my case, it’s closer to 5 thousand then 4 thousand.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m