• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@M36:

This Marine has no desire to share his life story with the folks of cyberspace. This Marine was manufactured at Parris Island. That is all yall need to know.

I like Marines.  You can look at a marine, right in the eye, ask him to watch your purse while you use the latrine and know, without checking, that everything will be there when you get back exactly as you left it.  Though, there might be a corpse or two belonging to people not intelligent enough to leave the purse alone while it was under guard of a Marine. :)

• Well there are a few exceptions. :wink: I was quite the trouble maker before I joined the Corp. Ah, the good old days… 8-)

@M36:

Well there are a few exceptions. :wink: I was quite the trouble maker before I joined the Corp. Ah, the good old days… 8-)

Yes, but I bet you were never asked by an officer to please watch her purse and then let someone mess with it, dear. :)  Besides, I took hair flipping & eye lash batting 101 and 201. BEG :evil:

• '19 Moderator

@Jennifer:

Yes, it’s eastern european/russian kinda. More Russian then eastern european, but it’s not as heavy as a full muscovite’s russian accent.

Wow, now I have to try to read your posts with an accent, some how in my mind you sound like Pavel Chekov now…

• Keptin… he owders you to suwrender this wessel…

• 2007 AAR League

thats german accent

• You must not be a trekkie then…

That is Chekov’s accent (as near as I can type it)

• 2007 AAR League

The “wessel” cracked me up just reading it!

• Theres nothing better than a chick that outranks you. 8-) ANd when your only an LC, most people outrank you. :-P

ST 4, great movie!  Just imaginging a Russian in the 1960s-80’s asking where the nuclear vessels are…hehe.

And Marine, you may like women you have to salute in the morning, but it’s fun the other way around too.  “Private, get me my breakfast!” :P

• There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote 'em all, I say, 'cause this is true: if you haven’t gotten a blowjob from a superior officer, well, you’re just letting the best in life pass you by.

Colonel Nathan R. Jessup, “A Few Good Men”

• Very true, very true. Some guys hate taking orders from women, but hell, If I get married some day than I am gaining valuable experience. :lol:

• Hey Jen,

I know the national position of the Soviet Union was atheism, but were any religions allowed to be practiced? I ask b/c Korea has the same national policy but allow religion to exist to some degree.

No religion was to be practiced in the Soviet Union.  I believe the rational behind Stalin’s orders were that if God would not accept all men equally, then he had no place in communism.

• Wow, I always thought that God did view us as equals, just some of us are more loyal and others are more in left field.

I think he does, but Stalin was Stalin.  Old Joseph thought that if some were privaleged to go to heaven and others were not (or so I’m told) then that meant God’s “government” was playing favorites and it was definately not a communist idea.

• Ah, I see the concept now. Thank you for explaining it to me. I was a paratrooper in the Army my wife tells me I fell on my head a few to many times thats why it takes so long for me to understand abstract thought  :lol:

Sorry to get off topic, hope this didn’t derail the conversation to badly,

-LT04

Nah, I think it pretty much died after my story, unfortunately.

• Im only 19, I dont have much of a life story to tell.

@Janus1:

Im only 19, I dont have much of a life story to tell.

Sure you do, unless you were jacked into your computer 24/7. :P  Even then, I guess you have a story to tell, it may not be interesting, but you would have a story. hehe.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m