• Just had to share this…

I have a BAD track record in aircraft. 
    I was nearly hit by a 767 while flying a T-41 (close enough to see the faces in the windows).
    Almost taken out by a T-41 when i was in a T-43
    Had rivets coming out of the wing in a USAir jet flying from Denver to Pittsburgh
    Had a complete avionic faliure (fortunately before takeoff) on a Delta flight from Hobby to Atlanta and was delayed 14 hours

And now my recent trip to Dallas…
    Trip in I had to exit the aircraft (an ancient MD-80) out of the ass end ramp (fortunately it was on the ground since I did not have a chute… first time I have left from the rear of a plane without a chute and while on the ground). it seems the jetway would not get close to the aircraft.
    Trip home I am sitting in another MD-80 and delayed for more than a half hour while a fried circuit board was replaced in the avionics.

Is it just me, or am I bad luck in the air?

Pretty sad since the Air Force had me slated for A-10’s.  :evil:

• 2007 AAR League

Never had those kind of problems on an airplane.
    I was just on a plane yesterday and last wednesday and I only experienced delays because of ice and air traffic.

Going to Luxembourg and Germany this summer so I’m hoping there are no air problems on that trip!

• I almost smashed my baseship in a star. Does that count? :|

• Just don’t travel with my grandma, switch - she’s already scared sh*tless about flying, and if she finds that her travelling companion might be a jinx, she’ll have a heart-attack!  :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m