#4: VictoryFirst (Axis) vs. Barnee (Allies) | G40 House Rules Expansion by The Captain

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@VictoryFirst

Forgot to activate northern iran

EXP Game 5 UK 3 Edit.tsvg

@VictoryFirst

The OM went and talked to the pole monkeys and were right on the border. We shouldn’t lose power lol

• fc0eb92f-0ab9-405b-8be8-53a241025d04-image.png

The streets in Holland and Belgium are filled with people, greeting the brave British paratroopers that risked their lives to liberate their country. There are rumours that the Fuhrer has committed suicide due to the terrible defeat, and that Germany is about to collapse.

Lol :D

• I wouldn’t be surprised if you caught the pole monkeys scratching their nuts. We have a parcel deliverer in our neighborhood who constantly talks to his wife via the phone, so loudly you can hear it streets away. It’s just insane. At first I didn’t believe one can talk so loudly, only until I heard it myself. You would be able to understand every word if it weren’t in Moroccan lol. People don’t know anymore what decency is!

• @VictoryFirst

heh heh wishful thinking. fuhrer just did some more pervitin :)

The pressure got to me lol I bought another Fctry :) Can I put 2 Tanks there instead :)

• fb727bcf-2168-41cf-afbc-2cc4b649a486-image.png

Hahaha, just noticed it myself xD Egypt relives the Industrial Revolution again :)

• @VictoryFirst said in #5: VictoryFirst (Axis) vs. Barnee (Allies) | G40 House Rule Expansion by The Captain:

You would be able to understand every word if it weren’t in Moroccan lol. People don’t know anymore what decency is!

yea it’s the morroccan thing People are pretty much fckd these days.

I was brought up to respect my Elders and authority. Now the bimbos can’t even cook unless it’s in a microwave.

Well, I’ll stop now :)

@VictoryFirst

Oh Rommel 2ndPanzerArmy.png making an early entrance to N Africa lol

@VictoryFirst

actually, if you really don’t mind, I’d like to put that south african Tank there too :)

• Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 Italian_LCV, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 italian_para; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceItalians: Italians has 1 Rail placed in Southern Italy
            1 bomber and 2 fighters moved from Southern Italy to 91 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry moved from Algeria to Morocco

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Morocco
                Italians attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry
                French defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry in Morocco, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in Morocco, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Italians lost in Morocco
                    1 infantry owned by the French lost in Morocco
                Italians win, taking Morocco from French with 1 armour and 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                Casualties for Italians: 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 infantry
            Battle in 91 Sea Zone
                Italians attack with 1 bomber and 2 fighters
                Americans defend with 1 Heavy_BB, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 2 submarines, 1 transport and 2 usa_fighters
                2 submarines owned by the Americans submerged
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 fighters in 91 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 Heavy_BB, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 1 transport and 2 usa_fighters in 91 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/8 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    1 bomber owned by the Italians and 2 fighters owned by the Italians lost in 91 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 Heavy_BB, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 1 transport and 2 usa_fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is -30
                Casualties for Italians: 1 bomber and 2 fighters

Non Combat Move - Italians
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveItalians: has removed 1 Rail owned by Italians in Southern Italy
            EDIT: 2 Italian_LCVs and 2 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Greece
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Libya to Tobruk

Place Units - Italians
            1 Italian_LCV, 1 bomber and 1 italian_para placed in Southern Italy
            1 fighter placed in Northern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 14 PUs; end with 15 PUs
            Trigger Italians AdvancedProduction: Italians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 18 PUs
            Objective Italians 1 Control The Mediterranean: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 23 PUs
            Objective Italians 2 Roman Empire: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 28 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : -0.50
    French regular : 0.67
    Italians regular : -1.83

exp-game-5-I3.tsvg

Stupid Italian Air Force lol. Mussolini chose the wrong nation to go to war with.

• @VictoryFirst

Holy shit you attacked the USS Iowa ! Those fckrs grew up shootin shit. They got a good aim lol

• @VictoryFirst

Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 factory_minor, 2 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC

Combat - ANZAC
            Trigger Remove All Wolfpack: has removed 1 Wolfpack owned by Germans in 119 Sea Zone
            Trigger Remove All Wolfpack: has removed 1 Wolfpack owned by Germans in 109 Sea Zone

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            Trigger Wolfpack at119 SeaZones: Germans has 1 Wolfpack placed in 119 Sea Zone
            Trigger Wolfpack at109 SeaZones: Germans has 1 Wolfpack placed in 109 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 62 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from New South Wales to Queensland

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 factory_minor placed in Queensland
            2 infantry placed in New South Wales
            1 transport placed in 62 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 44 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,2
            ANZAC collect 15 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 15 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC Liberates Celebes: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 17 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC Liberates DNG: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 19 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 24 PUs

Combat Move - French

Combat - French
            Trigger Remove All Wolfpack: has removed 1 Wolfpack owned by Germans in 119 Sea Zone
            Trigger Remove All Wolfpack: has removed 1 Wolfpack owned by Germans in 109 Sea Zone

Non Combat Move - French
            Trigger Wolfpack at119 SeaZones: Germans has 1 Wolfpack placed in 119 Sea Zone
            Trigger Wolfpack at109 SeaZones: Germans has 1 Wolfpack placed in 109 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from French Equatorial Africa to Anglo Egyptian Sudan

Turn Complete - French

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

EXP Game 5 F 3.tsvg

• exp-game-5-G3 OOL.tsvg

877c8652-fee5-4e3a-8701-5f1d1249154e-image.png

Casualty selection?

• @VictoryFirst

DD Ftr CA

• @barnee

CA is Cruiser right? And CV is Carrier? I always forget lol.

• @VictoryFirst

reply yea Cruiser

• @barnee

There are four hits so should I select both fighters?

@barnee

CA = Cruiser
    CV + Carrier
    DD = Destroyer
    BB =Battleship
    SS= Submarine

Idk what the others are lol

• @VictoryFirst

dam that luftwaffe Might as well dust them both

Hope that Big hittin USS Iowa comes through :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m