2 infantry moved from SZ 23 to Togoland
            2 battleships moved from SZ 14 to SZ 23
            1 infantry moved from French Equatorial Africa to Kamerun
                  Germans take Kamerun from British
            1 infantry moved from Belgian Congo to Angola
                  AustroHungarians take Angola from British
            1 infantry moved from Union of South Africa to South West Africa
                  Germans take South West Africa from British
            2 artilleries, 3 infantry and 1 tank moved from French Equatorial Africa to Kamerun
            1 infantry moved from British East Africa to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            28 infantry and 2 tanks moved from Moscow to Karelia
            1 artillery, 24 infantry and 2 tanks moved from Poland to Prussia
            1 infantry moved from Sevastopol to Ukraine
            23 fighters moved from Sevastopol to Poland
            1 infantry moved from Tatarstan to Moscow
            1 infantry moved from Kazakhstan to Tatarstan
            6 battleships moved from SZ 16 to SZ 14
            2 transports moved from SZ 16 to SZ 17
            3 infantry moved from Rome to SZ 17
            3 infantry and 2 transports moved from SZ 17 to SZ 16
            1 infantry moved from Tunisia to SZ 16
            4 infantry moved from SZ 16 to Spain
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Marseilles to Burgundy
            13 battleships moved from SZ 14 to SZ 3

Combat - AustroHungarians
            Battle in Nigeria
                AustroHungarians attack with 2 infantry
                British defend with 1 infantry
                    AustroHungarians roll dice for 2 infantry in Nigeria, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Nigeria, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the AustroHungarians lost in Nigeria
                British and AustroHungarians reach a stalemate
                . Battle score for attacker is -3
                Casualties for AustroHungarians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Togoland
                AustroHungarians attack with 2 infantry
                Americans defend with 1 infantry
                    AustroHungarians roll dice for 2 battleships in Togoland, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Togoland, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Togoland
                AustroHungarians win, taking Togoland from British with 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Americans: 1 infantry

Combat Move - AustroHungarians

Place Units - AustroHungarians
            8 battleships placed in SZ 18

Turn Complete - AustroHungarians
            AustroHungarians collect 95 PUs; end with 96 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

AustroHungarians regular : -1.00
    British regular : 0.00

• @SuperbattleshipYamato

Game History

Round: 31

Puchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 5 battleships; Remaining resources: 4 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            27 units repaired.
                    British roll mine dice in SZ 9 : 7/37 hits, 6.17 expected hits
                Units damaged: 6 battleships owned by the Germans
                1 battleship lost in SZ 9
            34 battleships, 1 cruiser, 1 submarine and 1 transport moved from SZ 10 to SZ 9

Combat - Germans
            Germans creates battle in territory Paris
            Battle in SZ 9
                Germans attack with 33 battleships, 1 cruiser, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                British defend with 19 battleships, 1 cruiser, 1 mines and 3 submarines; French defend with 2 transports; Americans defend with 8 battleships, 4 cruisers and 6 transports
                    Germans roll dice for 33 battleships, 1 cruiser, 1 submarine and 1 transport in SZ 9, round 2 : 21/35 hits, 22.83 expected hits
                Units damaged: 13 battleships owned by the British and 8 battleships owned by the Americans
                    British roll dice for 27 battleships, 5 cruisers, 3 submarines and 8 transports in SZ 9, round 2 : 21/35 hits, 21.50 expected hits
                Units damaged: 21 battleships owned by the Germans
                    Germans roll dice for 33 battleships, 1 cruiser, 1 submarine and 1 transport in SZ 9, round 3 : 26/35 hits, 22.83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 27 battleships, 5 cruisers, 3 submarines and 8 transports in SZ 9, round 3 : 24/35 hits, 21.50 expected hits
                    15 battleships owned by the Germans, 4 cruisers owned by the Americans, 1 submarine owned by the Germans, 1 cruiser owned by the British, 10 battleships owned by the British, 3 submarines owned by the British, 1 cruiser owned by the Germans and 2 battleships owned by the Americans lost in SZ 9
                    Germans roll dice for 18 battleships and 1 transport in SZ 9, round 4 : 11/18 hits, 12.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 15 battleships and 8 transports in SZ 9, round 4 : 9/15 hits, 10.00 expected hits
                    9 battleships owned by the Germans, 7 battleships owned by the British and 4 battleships owned by the Americans lost in SZ 9
                    Germans roll dice for 9 battleships and 1 transport in SZ 9, round 5 : 6/9 hits, 6.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 4 battleships and 8 transports in SZ 9, round 5 : 3/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    3 battleships owned by the Germans, 1 transport owned by the French, 1 transport owned by the Americans, 2 battleships owned by the British and 2 battleships owned by the Americans lost in SZ 9
                    1 transport owned by the French and 5 transports owned by the Americans lost in SZ 9
                Germans win with 6 battleships and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 96
                Casualties for Germans: 27 battleships, 1 cruiser and 1 submarine
                Casualties for Americans: 8 battleships, 4 cruisers and 6 transports
                Casualties for British: 19 battleships, 1 cruiser and 3 submarines
                Casualties for French: 2 transports
            Battle in Paris
                Germans attack with 23 artilleries, 8 fighters, 56 infantry and 27 tanks
                French defend with 13 artilleries, 1 factory and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 23 artilleries, 8 fighters, 56 infantry and 27 tanks in Paris, round 2 : 53/114 hits, 49.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 13 artilleries and 1 infantry in Paris, round 2 : 6/14 hits, 7.00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 6 tanks owned by the Germans
                    1 infantry owned by the French and 13 artilleries owned by the French lost in Paris
                Germans captures 1PU while taking French capital
                Germans win, taking Paris from French with 23 artilleries, 8 fighters, 56 infantry and 27 tanks remaining. Battle score for attacker is 55
                Casualties for French: 13 artilleries and 1 infantry

Combat Move - Germans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Changing ownership of London from British to Germans
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Holland: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to London: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Changing PUs for British from 27 to 0
            EDIT: Changing PUs for Germans from 5 to 32
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Place Units - Germans
            5 battleships placed in SZ 10

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 75 PUs; end with 107 PUs

French regular : -1.00
    Germans regular : 3.83
    British mine : 0.83
    British regular : 1.33

G31.tsvg I forgot to load the transport but shrug didn’t matter. GG. Well played. I have never taken a game this far. Not even close.

• @The_Good_Captain

Yeah, it’s been a crazy time. Good game indeed. :+1:

• @The_Good_Captain

Close naval battle off the coast of Britain, I see.

Am surprised you did the battle. Using Low Luck British mines there would’ve been 6 hits drawing the battle to an 88% chance.

• @The_Good_Captain

Game History

Turn Complete - French

• @The_Good_Captain

Do the British get to keep Nigeria?

• @The_Good_Captain

Game History

Combat Move - British
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from Nigeria: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - British

• @The_Good_Captain

I assume given your conversation with Tamer of Beasts that you’ll be unavailable to start a new game until after you post you final 1914 video. Let me know if that isn’t the case, I’m open to a new game of any edition released after 2015 anytime (hopefully “after 2015” means 1941, 1942 Second Edition, Global 1940 Second Edition, Europe and Pacific 1940 Second Edition and Zombies, since that’s what I meant but “after 2015” seemed more concise but I guess it isn’t if I have to write all of this anyway).

I can’t wait!

• @The_Good_Captain

Actually, the British people would like to trade Nigeria for getting London back.

All hail the Kaiser!

• @SuperbattleshipYamato said in TGC (CP) vs Yamato (Entente), 1914, oob, with RR rule, Game 3:

@The_Good_Captain

US Turn 16 Complete Game 3.tsvg

By the way I have the pre-release of 2.6, so if you want to play with that version later in this game or in the next game, let me know.

Can you link me to this? What are the benefits?

• @SuperbattleshipYamato

hey buddy - so we screwed up a rule and I’m going around straightening this up with everyone Im playing or have played,

here is the rule from the ORIGINAL rule book:

“Land units that begin the turn in contested territories can only be moved to territories that are controlled by your power, or to territories that are also contested and already contain units belonging to your power. If they are moved by transport, they may also remain at sea.”

Here it is from the updated rulebook with errata added in:

“Land units that being your turn in contested territories can only be moved to territories that at the beginning of your turn were either controlled by your power OR CONTAINED UNITS BELONGING TO YOUR POWER…”

sorry about that. we will play it correctly going forward

• @The_Good_Captain

Wait a minute, so it’s not as restrictive as we thought. Great! I always thought that rule was quite odd anyway. Glad to hear it being “fixed”. :+1: :+1:

• @The_Good_Captain

Apparently the post to forum and post to email buttons work, although I haven’t tested that yet.

What I do know is that Zombies, World War 2 V7 (Zombies without the zombies), Chess, and Oztea 1941 all work, so I’ve been testing some of those out.

You can now also add or take away suicide tokens, and on edit mode “change technology” and “change PUs” (or something like that, I’m sure you understand) have been merged alongside the suicide token edits to be a “change resources” button.

These are all just the ones I know, there are probably many changes I missed.

https://triplea-game.org/download/

It’s at the bottom which says “download pre-release”.

You might have two TripleAs, like I do, and you can use them for playing wit different people.

• @SuperbattleshipYamato

I meant “with”, not “wit”, sorry about that.

• S SuperbattleshipYamato referenced this topic on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m