• Well, it is the motto of my favorite beer (Newcastle), but also describes my unit designator in the forum.

I am the one and only Aircraft Carrier out of all 3782 list members.

OK, now I have a LOT of wings :-P

• This is your 4th thread only dealing with the bravado of your post count… When you make the 5th thread Yanny will make you an infantry once again.

• I’m tempted :)

• Hey!  I did it in just 5 months!

But alright… I’ll wait until 5000 and I am creeping up on CC before I post again :-P

I am proud of the fact that it has taken me roughly 3 years to get to 2,000 posts… as of right now I have averaged 2 a day whereas you have averaged something like 20 a day…

• Founder TripleA Admin

I have less than 700 posts and I’ve been here longer than anyone . Maybe not very active. Regardless, to keep in spirit of my selective posting…

I think that as long as the posts are quality, 20 per day is fine. But when the noise (this thread) ratio is higher than the signal, there is a problem.

However, it can be fun just to screw around a little bit. Should we have a nonsense, miscellaneous noisy forum?

• @djensen:

I have less than 700 posts and I’ve been here longer than anyone . Maybe not very active. Regardless, to keep in spirit of my selective posting…

I think that as long as the posts are quality, 20 per day is fine. But when the noise (this thread) ratio is higher than the signal, there is a problem.

However, it can be fun just to screw around a little bit. Should we have a nonsense, miscellaneous noisy forum?

I have TRIED to be good.  I honestly have only posted “significant” benchmarks here… But I have just hit an awful lot of benchmarks really fast :-P

I promised to not do another of these until I am at 5000 and chasing CC.

As for the nature of my posts…
    Games, and some rather serious discussions in the political thread, some tactics posts, and some new player help.  VERY few posts are inane drivel (well, maybe my replies in Stormtroopers vs Clonetroopers :-) but that was NOT my thread!  LOL)

• Your posts are fine… the fact that you care about them ( in terms of quantity) is disturbing.

• ONCE AGAIN!!

I am NOT someone to “Look up to” here people.  I have no life 11 months of the year, my g/f lives 3000 km away, i work up to 30-hour shifts, and i spend whatever time i’m not studying, watching tv as i post here.
    Please for the love of GOD get out of your home/city/state/country.  See the world, learn a new language, volunteer somewhere, do my taxes etc.  Just do not try to “catch” my post count.  I am pretty ashamed of my infamy in this regard, and you should be too.

Also - the continual posting about numbers of posts is really sad.  Even more so if it is in an effort to “up” your post count.

• <bump>Oh, wait, wrong forum…

:-D

I was going to suggest getting a life, switch, but I think CC beat me to it (even though I really enjoy chatting with everyone)…    :-) :-) :-)</bump>

• get a life Switch :mrgreen:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m