What is the Psycology of these people?

• You don’t need Dave to block someone for you.  You can block PM’s from any users you like, through your own user options.

That option was CREATED at the time where the issue came up. Back then you could not do that.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@aequitas:

@Imperious:

Well since i started driving, i defeat these people.

I gun it as well just to defeat that behavior.

Since you are taking a part in the whole thing, you kinda create your own enemys, like Batman.
    Sometimes it is better to act in a composed manner to serve as an example.

I find waiving my gun around get’s my message across and people usually apologize for antagonizing me on the road.

just saying, we all deal with these dweebs in our own ways. :P

• And that was a joke…just making sure. :?

@Imperious:

And that was a joke…just making sure. :?

Just saying.

And yes we’ve had quite a few retroactive stalkers here in the past.  They usually go away when you stop paying attention to them.  My theory is they go into a coma and have to wait for their egos to be fed again before they can wake up and annoy anyone again, which is why they seem to go away for a period of time, them magically reappear as a new user but with the same words for a while before leaving again.

• I think some of them around here are gone for good actually. I wont mention them in order to keep the opposition honest.

Yes and they do change gears and come back like some Hindu soul.

Well, I can think of one that gave you and I both hell, IL, that I swear used to give me hell back in the days when NCSCSwitch and I were friends and compatriots (yea THAT LONG AGO!  It did happen and the universe did not end) then Switchboy left and he changed his name but kept the same avatar, then he left and came back as someone else who forgot to use a capitol for his name and now he’s gone again.  Swear it was the same guy, which would explain why he had links to posts from eons past to dredge up at a moment’s notice. lol

Then there are these people:

raise_thread.jpg

• You remember Agent Smith, F_alk, and SexualharrasmentPanda? How bout that Mary…… something?  They finally left and good riddance!

They messed with everybody.

Yes, well, I wasn’t exactly going to name names, other than Switch cause well, I don’t really think he is going to come back and to be honest I don’t think he was really that bad, he just never forgave me for shellacking his butt in Axis and Allies Revised with my uber Kill Japan First strategy. lol.  (Still undefeated!)

• @Imperious:

That’s what you beat your kids and why you troll alot on this site. You add nothing to these threads not unlike Garg.

BTW I do the ass kicking in my world.

I remember seeing a picture of you at a gaming convention.  Is your world only populated by cheezburgers?

@Imperious:

You remember Agent Smith, F_alk, and SexualharrasmentPanda? How bout that Mary…… something?  They finally left and good riddance!

They messed with everybody.

Wasn’t Agent Smith and SHP the same?  I remember all of them.  Mary was intense, but not as intense as many on here and you didn’t like her because she didn’t share your worldview.  I’d probably say the same of F_alk, but I don’t recall him being as engaging.

If she really was a she.

• f_alk was a male living in Germany. Mary had some religious bent, I don’t think Agent and Panda were the same. They had different ideas entirely.

My problem with Mary was always that she never actually PLAYED.  Worldview sharing be darned to heck for 5 minutes, but this is primarily a site about Axis and Allies and she only ever talked in PD/GD.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I remember seeing a picture of you at a gaming convention.  Is your world only populated by cheezburgers?

LOL! I knew it!

Chunky Monkey anyone?

• LOL stupid.

• @Cmdr:

My problem with Mary was always that she never actually PLAYED.  Worldview sharing be darned to heck for 5 minutes, but this is primarily a site about Axis and Allies and she only ever talked in PD/GD.

How could you play yourself?

Oh crap, what have I done?

(There are games of her playing, just takes a quick search)

Really?  Must have been after Switch gave me an involuntary time out. lol.  I just remember telling her she’s ignored until she actually starts playing games (I used much more vulgar language at the time though!  Something about her parentage, mental ability and how likely she was to jump into bed with strange old men I believe. lol.)

Of course, back then I was just a member myself, this was long before Djensen asked me to pick up the moderating rod.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m