Already Looking Forward to 1914 2nd Edition

• IL, when are you going to learn that insults, distraction, and just plain douchebaggery have nothing at all to do with what the fact of the matter is.

And the fact of the matter here is, you called me a troll for making the SAME type of accusation you did. No matter how much you try to bury it in childish insult posts, that fact is hovering in the air, and you can’t get rid of it.

• IL, when are you going to learn that insults, distraction, and just plain douchebaggery have nothing at all to do with what the fact of the matter is.

And the fact of the matter here is, you called me a troll for making the SAME type of accusation you did. No matter how much you try to bury it in childish insult posts, that fact is hovering in the air, and you can’t get rid of it.

When are you going to stop trolling here? If you act like a child, you get treated like one. The fact is the note triggered the war and you will never get over it. :roll:

• And repeating an argument you can’t admit you lost, in hopes that if you say it enough times you will be right, is NOT childish? The irony dripping from your posts is sometimes just too much.

• And repeating an argument you can’t admit you lost, in hopes that if you say it enough times you will be right, is NOT childish? The irony dripping from your posts is sometimes just too much.

Never came even close to losing a single argument. The note triggered the war and it will stick out of your arse forever. The troll dripping out of your posts is too entertaining. Please keep posting…forever.

• vonLettowVorbeck1914, you can’t argue with people like this. He will just continue to insist that you are trolling until you give up. Just stop replying and know that everybody knows you are the better person, and that IL is making himself look like an idiot in front of the entire site.

• Imperious Leader, you can’t argue with people like this. He will just continue to bring up stupid post after stupid post like some kid. Since you only replied to what he said, and know that everybody knows you are the better person, and that vonLettowVorbeck191 is making himself look like an idiot in front of the entire site.

• Customizer

Looks like he can’t argue with that.

• @AmorphousCube:

vonLettowVorbeck1914, you can’t argue with people like this. He will just continue to insist that you are trolling until you give up. Just stop replying and know that everybody knows you are the better person, and that IL is making himself look like an idiot in front of the entire site.

You make a good point AC, but maybe I still have a little faith that someone as dense as IL actually does understand what is going on, and that even if he doesn’t admit it, if he gets humiliated with facts and evidence enough, he may lose some of his gigantic ego and start becoming a contributor.

Maybe once the Jaguars win the Super Bowl?

• You make a good point AC, but maybe I still have a little faith that someone as dense as IL actually does understand what is going on, and that even if he doesn’t admit it, if he gets humiliated with facts and evidence enough, he may lose some of his gigantic ego and start becoming a contributor.

But the facts are on my side. I just represent them as opposed to what you do, which is covert anything opposite of what i happen to defend. 90% of your posts have to do with arguing with me, so perhaps you just shut up and accept my opinion and I’ll accept yours ( which i don’t choose to argue against).

If you are trying to increase the post count, this is a terrible way to go.

• Looks like IL has made another friend……

• Looks like IL has made another friend……

Same guy since day one he joined, by arguing with his 2nd or 3rd post ever. Suspicious to say the least.

• @Imperious:

Looks like IL has made another friend……

Same guy since day one he joined, by arguing with his 2nd or 3rd post ever. Suspicious to say the least.

Well this is a flat out lie. It might be suspicious if it were REMOTELY TRUE. How paranoid and egomaniacal can you get? I am wondering if you troll so hard because it’s the only way you can get attention.

Looking back through my posts, it was at least 30 before I ever replied to one of your posts, and it  was to say “I don’t know about that” when you claimed that playtest for Global 1940 was “exhaustive.”

It was also almost 2 months after my first post that I posted that. <waits for=“” some=“” lame=“” excuse=“” about=“” how=“” it=“” was=“” only=“” exaggeration=“”><waits for=“” some=“” lame=“” excuse=“” about=“” how=“” “lame”=“” is=“” an=“” insensitive=“” term=“” and=“” that=“” everything=“” i=“” could=“” say=“” disqualified=“” because=“” of=“” it=“”>  :roll:

Why do you lie so often when it is so easy to pull up facts in 2 minutes that prove you are lying? How can anyone be that dumb that often?

The fact that you think the facts are on your side amazes me, and that’s a fact.</waits></waits>

• Well this is a flat out lie. It might be suspicious if it were REMOTELY TRUE. How paranoid and egomaniacal can you get? I am wondering if you troll so hard because it’s the only way you can get attention.

Looking back through my posts, it was at least 30 before I ever replied to one of your posts, and it  was to say “I don’t know about that” when you claimed that playtest for Global 1940 was “exhaustive.”

It was also almost 2 months after my first post that I posted that. <waits for=“” some=“” lame=“” excuse=“” about=“” how=“” it=“” was=“” only=“” exaggeration=“”><waits for=“” some=“” lame=“” excuse=“” about=“” how=“” “lame”=“” is=“” an=“” insensitive=“” term=“” and=“” that=“” everything=“” i=“” could=“” say=“” disqualified=“” because=“” of=“” it=“”>  rolleyes

Why do you lie so often when it is so easy to pull up facts in 2 minutes that prove you are lying? How can anyone be that dumb that often?

The fact that you think the facts are on your side amazes me, and that’s a fact.</waits></waits>

Funny how you troll son. Sound like some old girlfriend i dumped 25 years ago, with constant whining like a little girl. :roll:

• Typical IL. Caught in a lie, and then he changes the subject.

• How many different arguments do you guys have going on at the same time?  :?

• @Imperious:

Because you’ve never done that IL, especially not to vote your own posts up so you seem more popular, and especially not to post in support of your own arguments after your arguments are shot down by actual evidence. No, you would never have done that.  rolleyes

Another troll post! LOLOL I guess that’s what you do…follow me around and try to pick fights. I don’t argue with children, sorry.

Hmm, you seem to have broken your own rule IL. For someone that doesn’t “argue with children”, then proceeds to do so seems pretty childish. This post was on page 6, and you have made about 20 argumentative post to, or about the same person sense then lol. Why not take your own advice and stop prodding/provoking this stupid back-n-forth badgering, it’s going nowhere. You both come off looking like an 8 year old’s (I know, I’ve been there too).

• Typical IL. Caught in a lie, and then he changes the subject.

cool story bro  :roll:

Typical Vonfartpants1914. Caught in a lie, and then he changes the subject.

• Hmm, you seem to have broken your own rule IL. For someone that doesn’t “argue with children”, then proceeds to do so seems pretty childish. This post was on page 6, and you have made about 20 argumentative post to, or about the same person sense then lol. Why not take your own advice and stop prodding/provoking this stupid back-n-forth badgering, it’s going nowhere. You both come off looking like an 8 year old’s (I know, I’ve been there too).

Page 6 was 30 years ago…

It was a post for effect BTW. I just reply just to see what stupid reply i will read in 10 minutes. No harm in that.

• @Imperious:

Page 6 was 30 years ago…

It was a post for effect BTW. I just reply just to see what stupid reply i will read in 10 minutes. No harm in that.

No page 6 was about a week ago, and yet it still continues (but I’d agree you’ve probably been like this for 30+ years). BTW what effect are you looking for….it makes you both look a pair of asses again and again.

It’s funny, because the stupid reply your looking for is a response to your own stupid posts (it comes full circle).

…and the harm is that this thread (and many others) get so sidetracked and off off topic that ppl abandon them, because they don’t want to wade through the BS. In reality it is the members of your beloved AA.org that are getting screwed because of what you have called your personal entertainment.

I’m simply asking (as a member) for you both to back off this nonsense, and stick to the topics. Try being civil to each other, or hold comment. Try actual debate if you don’t see eye to eye on a topic, instead of personal insults or one line zingers to get under ones skin……
    WB

• No page 6 was about a week ago

It was a joke BTW.

Try being civil to each other, or hold comment

You see as usual it was him that began:

“Once again IL argues with only “common sense” against actual sources, and attacks the idea of providing sources because he knows that if he abides by procedures that reasonable people use to settle disputes, he will lose utterly. Just because you don’t want it in your game does not mean it is inappropriate for an A&A style game. Get over yourself. You are not the God of Axis & Allies.”

You see i never begin in a thread with something like this. I don’t enter discussion with dirt all over my shoes on a clean rug. He is not even in the conversation, but starts with this gibberish.
    He should hold comment and stop hijacking threads. You should be yelling at him.

Sounds like a good plan anyway Wild Bill, but if the first poster actually made a post that has nothing to do with me at all, it could work. He will never learn.

Other than that…. cool story bro :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m