Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• FMG, What can I say. You are the greatest.

• Augh It’s going to be so hard waiting haha. :lol:

• @Imperious:

Heavy Tanks ( 6 total including italy) 6

ANZAC infantry

French Infantry

French Tanks

French Artillery

Their are also going to be two types of tanks, so heavy tanks are taken care of as well. I suppose airborne infantry could be taken care of aswell since their will be two infantry molds. ANZAC and France will also have their own complete set.

FMG, can you please post all the machines of war you are planning to base your molds on. We can give you a lot of feedback I what would most likly sell.

• Airbases and Naval bases will be actual 3D units rather than tokens or chips!

Then people should post pictures of what it should look like…

one sec…

• @Imperious:

Airbases and Naval bases will be actual 3D units rather than tokens or chips!

Then people should post pictures of what it should look like…

one sec…

It’s been more than a sec, and I am still waiting……

• I think a round light grey token with something in the way of a number of some of these structures embossed on top, and the words ‘naval port’ along the rim of the token.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/the-battle-of-the-bulge-timeline-14.jpg

http://img10.abload.de/img/bundesarchiv_bild_101ixgj1.jpg

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/50875473.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=4996399091E831868DA766C418D19AEA688C6CDC44E04CDD

Air base would be similar but with a tower on the side and a runway next to it with some little planes embossed on it. ‘Airbase’ script written along the rim.

• '10

i think it would still be great to get some task force markers, like in AAP

• But i think the map is large enough this time

• '10

its never been an issue of space for me, its been more of moving a large fleet 2 spaces one unit at a time.  just easier to move a task marker

• Customizer

Great News on adding the AA40 cardboard unit sculpts FMG. I’ll have to order at least 2 complete sets. Maybe 4.

So for clarity sake, will be France, China, and ANZAC be represented in the complete set or will we have to wait for a second release?

Also for clarity sake, the units listed below are the ones that made the final cut into the set correct?
    *units are those which are not currently found in AA40 (most of which should have been)

Naval Units:
    Transport
    Submarine
    Destroyer
    Cruiser
    Carrier
    Battleship
    *Task Force Marker (Similar to AAP)

Air Units:
    Fighter
    Bomber
    Dive Bomber (TAC Bomber)
    *Air Transport

Army Units:
    *Infantry (Two Sculpts each)
    *Armour (Two Sculpts each)
    Artillery
    Half Track
    *Truck
    *Commander Unit

Other Units Bonus:
    *Major Factory
    *Minor Factory
    *AA Gun
    *Bunker Unit (fortification)
    *Naval Base Unit-Marker
    *Air Base Unit-Marker
    *Army HQ Unit-Marker

FMG is this list correct?

• I remember twenty or thirty pages ago he said something about am Army Group marker similar to a task force marker for land units.

I am very pleased with the developments of the FMG project, but I hope we don’t make the project too cumbersome with the recent scope creep.  I am certain FMG will give us the most they can as quickly as possible.  Lets make sure he sells enough to keep the project going to the end.  Talk to your friends that play, both face-to-face and online.

• @johnnymarr:

So you want to have all of those beautiful ships off of the gameboard?

• Customizer

@dinosaur:

I remember twenty or thirty pages ago he said something about am Army Group marker similar to a task force marker for land units.
    Lets make sure he sells enough to keep the project going to the end.  Talk to your friends that play, both face-to-face and online.

Agreed.

@Brain:

@johnnymarr:

So you want to have all of those beautiful ships off of the gameboard?

Personally I never use the task marker as I would rather keep my whole armada of ships on the board itself.

• Customizer

I agree - why would you ever want the task force markers (rubbish)?  When there will be enough room to display all the fantastic ships - and it looks far more intimidating/cool.

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

So for clarity sake, will be France, China, and ANZAC be represented in the complete set or will we have to wait for a second release?

I think FMG said that France and ANZAC will be included in the complete set. They havnt said anything on china, but I would not think it would be too hard for them since they only have three different peices (infantry artillery and a fighter).

• @Emperor_Taiki:

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

I think FMG said that France and ANZAC will be included in the complete set. They havnt said anything on china, but I would not think it would be too hard for them since they only have three different peices (infantry artillery and a fighter).

Just keep your fingers crossed.

• If they do China, we the community hope they will make both nationalist china and commie china, and not in same color. Nationalist dark green, and commie blue.

• China look like this:

• After I posted the chines stuff, I now got 71 smites.

Please dont smite the messenger. It was not me that made the ugly-looking chines uniforms. I just posted the pic.

• Customizer

Ignore the karma - seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.  I’m actually mystified as to why it is still part of the forum.

Cheers

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m