Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Customizer

I like the ‘grey’ they used in Europe - dark, but not as dark as later games.

• Customizer

@jim010:

Me too.  :|

• Any news at all about the Italian pieces?

• '10

@Tralis:

Any news at all about the Italian pieces?

I am over due for an update from the factory.  Should have something more to share this week.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Tralis:

Any news at all about the Italian pieces?

I am over due for an update from the factory.  Should have something more to share this week.

That is the best news I could hope for short of these highly anticipated pieces being ready for sale.

• @Viracocha:

@jim010:

Me too.  :|

This might be the color for the FMG german pieces later on then, if the color works well, it could be close enough for the dice and close enough for using with OOB pieces, but different enough to give more choices. 
        Just had a flash of Rodney King, “Can’t we all just get along?”

• If you are going to make just one color, either color match it perfectly or make it completely different (gray).

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Well, I’d say if you’re going to make just one color, match something. If you make a totally unique color, it’s no better than making a totally unique size. Useless to A&A players.

• Exactly my point - Variable summed it up perfectly.

• This is why FMG should make their own WWII game.

• '10

@Brain:

This is why FMG should make their own WWII game.

One step at a time my friend.  Once we complete all the units we can think of…  we will be in a better position to start making games.

• '10

@Brain:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Brain:

This is why FMG should make their own WWII game.

One step at a time my friend.  Once we complete all the units we can think of…  we will be in a better position to start making games.

Oh I realize that. I am just dreaming.

Dream on Brain. Thats a good dream.

• '10

So am I…

• TripleA '12

Will these pieces ever see the light of day?  :| Trying to be patient but dying for information! What’s taking so long, FMG?

• They will, I have complete faith in FMG coming through on their promise. We don’t want to rush this. Otherwise the production values will be no better than a WotC boardgame……

• @Lozmoid:

Will these pieces ever see the light of day?  :| Trying to be patient but dying for information! What’s taking so long, FMG?

The delay is entirely in the factory where they are being produced.  Believe me, FMG is pushing as hard and as often as they can to get them off their butts to get this stuff to us.  ;)

• @Rorschach:

@Lozmoid:

The delay is entirely in the factory where they are being produced.  Believe me, FMG is pushing as hard and as often as they can to get them off their butts to get this stuff to us.  ;)

Where is that factory at? If it’s close I will go give them a piece of my mind. (what’s left of it anyway)

• While we’re waiting, I have had a brain storm.  One thing that could add to the beauty of this project is having a new tray arranged to allow the player to sort his pieces.  I was thinking rather than having a rectangular box with regular sides and all that, the box could have a theme look.  Then it hit me, how about a colored box that is shaped like a landing craft to put the ground pieces in?  Another box would have some resemblance to an aircraft hanger and a third box would have a bottom texture like waves in the ocean with large waves dividing the “compartments” for holding ships.  If this could be sized and shaped to fit into the footlocker then I think you would have something nobody is ever going to beat.

• @cminke:

HELLO……is ther anybody in there?..is ther any one home…?

Hello, hello, hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?

• @ FMG - While we’re waiting, would you please be able to post a profile view of the Italian transport to complement the overhead shot which you posted for us earlier?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m