• Larry’s exact words on the subject

"What I did:
    A territory on the map is either controlled and contributing to one power or the other. If not, they are either neutral, neutral and pro- Axis or neutral and pro ally.

Finland – Presently Finland is being carried as Germany territory for purposes of German IPC income and starting positions. Technically I know this is technically not correct. I don’t want any automatic status changes based on Barbarossa. If I did it this way Finland would require a special rule. Not actually neutral and not actually occupied it would require a special status on the map. I’m not interested in going there with this game. Talk me out of it if you like.

Hungary – Presented as a German controlled territory.

Romania – Presented as a German controlled territory.

Bulgaria – Presently as pro- Axis neutral

Slovakia or Slovakia/Hungary is presented as a German controlled territory"

Maybe he changed his mind on finland.

• On the issues of pro-one side or the other neutrals larry stated that this would have interesting impications in Finland and Greece

Danger Mouse….the Iran/Iraq thing confuses me too…
    Germany sent something like 26 aircraft to Iraq to to try and support a coup against the British Appointed token government.

And the UK and USSR invaded Iran in support of its people because of its Pro-Axis government was leening too close to joining the axis.

So Larry has them reversed. Iraq was a british possesion, its people wanted freedom, even if that meant siding with the axis.

And Iran’s government was all about the National Socalist Movement in the 30’s and even changed its name from Persia to Iran to more closeley associate itself with the term Ayrian
    http://www.iranchamber.com/geography/articles/persia_became_iran.php

• In all previous A&A games, Hungary and Romania have already been German held territories. I can’t see that changing.

• Official Q&A

@oztea:

Krieg, can you confirm my list of neutral nations as correct?

Sorry, but no I can’t.

• The important part is Germany wont border russia exept in Poland/East Poland on G1 so there is no suprise strike on the likeley super weak Russia

Krieg, I respect your silence on the issue. But I am desperate for tidbits

• @Brain:

In all previous A&A games, Hungary and Romania have already been German held territories. I can’t see that changing.

That would basically only leave Finland and Bulgaria as possible pro-axis neutrals (disregarding the fact that they too have been "German held territories). Considering Romania’s rather large involvement in Barbarossa, I doubt they’d have Bulgaria as it’s own thing, as an axis neutral, but Romania basically being absorbed into Germany.

• @Brain:

In all previous A&A games, Hungary and Romania have already been German held territories. I can’t see that changing.

Yeah, but that was previous games this is not a previous game it’s "THE GAME!!! :evil: "

• @Dylan:

@Brain:

Yeah, but that was previous games this is not a previous game it’s "THE GAME!!! :evil: "

It should be neutral they didn’t join the axis till Nov. 23rd 1940

• Any word on whether there will be more than just infantry that pop up on these neutrals when they  are activated?

• @Dylan:

@Brain:

Hopefully “THE GAME” will have accurate rules, no typos, enough pieces, and original factories and AA guns.

• @Brain:

@Dylan:

@Brain:

Hopefully “THE GAME” will have accurate rules, no typos, enough pieces, and original factories and AA guns.

It’s not the “THE GAME” It’s "THE GAME!!! :evil: "

• @Krieghund:

@oztea:

Krieg, can you confirm my list of neutral nations as correct?

Sorry, but no I can’t.

I know this is a very old topic, but could you tell us now? Like we have box-art some pics of the map and pieces, so could you, or are you still saying no? I also don’t want everyone commenting on this now, I just want to hear what he says. (Unless you know  :-D )

• @Brain:

And India will match up so it doesn’t look like a cow’s udders.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Dylan:

@Brain:

@Dylan:

@Brain:

It’s not the “THE GAME” It’s "THE GAME!!! :evil: "

I like this a lot. I can almost here the growl of Dylan saying “THE GAME!!!  :evil:”

• @Krupp:

Any word on whether there will be more than just infantry that pop up on these neutrals when they  are activated?

I think just infantry, what were you hoping for?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m