FRANCE and ANZAC COMBAT DICE - HELP us design them!

• '12

@Lozmoid:

I love them Jeremy, thank you! Now I just hope you can make the Combat Units to go with them!  :-)

How could they NOT!?  He’s IN Canada!!

I am so friggin stoked about having Canadian units too.  I plan to make one set of pieces First Special Service Force for Elite Infantry, and having great Canadian destroyers, etc.

• fmg, YOU ROCK, those dice are awesome.  I agree with IP aand Coach, make the color match the units.

• Customizer

Jeremy,

I’m quite excited that you finally “Officially” announced the Canadan Combat Dice. Is the immage a concept picture or an actual production photo? I assume its the first as I could not find a place to purchase them on your webpage.

Thanks again and keep up the great work.

• '12

OMG check out the updated banner on FMG!  :-D

• What is an Ammo pouch?

• '12

OK, so Jeremy, I’d like to pose a conundrum to you…a riddle if you will:

If I pre-ordered the France & ANZAC dice back with the Italian units, is there a way I can buy just the new Elite German dice?  If not, no biggie - I’ll probably buy the Elite set.  I was just curious since those are the only ones I’ll be missing now :(

• '10

@DFWSupertrooper:

OK, so Jeremy, I’d like to pose a conundrum to you…a riddle if you will:

If I pre-ordered the France & ANZAC dice back with the Italian units, is there a way I can buy just the new Elite German dice?  If not, no biggie - I’ll probably buy the Elite set.  I was just curious since those are the only ones I’ll be missing now :(

Seems you guys were on the site while I was still updating.  Please check out the new options now.

I am taking orders as these will arrive next week.

If you would like to add anything to your current pre-orders to save on shipping, please contact me right away.

Thanks

CLASSICSET.jpg

• '10

And the newest FULL set:

ELITESET.jpg

• '12

Jeremy-

Just ordered supplemental and emailed you as requested.

Thanks!

• I have the original set (not france and other)
    but i need on your web site a options for just the 3 new one nation.
    thanks

• '10

@GODLEADER:

I have the original set (not france and other)
    but i need on your web site a options for just the 3 new one nation.
    thanks

It was added today. You can order the individual sets.

• Customizer

Very cool!  I just placed my order.  1 classic set, 1 France, 1 ANZAC and 5 Elite Germany sets.  Can’t wait to get them.

• '12

Hey, FMG, I may be jumping the gun here a bit and apologize if so, but…

Do you think you guys will ever do British dice with the SEAC blue/blue roundel on them for India??  It’s the only “country” that doesn’t have specific dice now I think (at least in a 1940+ game).

Just curious…thanks!

• '10

@DFWSupertrooper:

Hey, FMG, I may be jumping the gun here a bit and apologize if so, but…

Do you think you guys will ever do British dice with the SEAC blue/blue roundel on them for India??  It’s the only “country” that doesn’t have specific dice now I think (at least in a 1940+ game).

Just curious…thanks!

Not sure if we will.  With all the projects we have going right now this MIGHT be the completion of the COMBAT DICE line.

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

Not sure if we will.  With all the projects we have going right now this MIGHT be the completion of the COMBAT DICE line.

Not sure if there is enough interest but I would be willing to bet that there would be enough interest to create an OOB Olive USA dice along with OOB Olive USA Combat Units. This might be especially true considering HBG’s USA sets which will be olive. Just a thought. Personally I hope for a facility set sooner than later as AAG40 is seriously lacking in this regard. But I digress…

• Hi

Is it still possible to order the Classic Combat Dice Set?, I can only find Combat Dice Elite Set.
    Does that mean the Classic Dice Set + France and Anzac?
    The Classic Combat Dice Set do have the Grey Germany Dice?, but the new German Elite Dice is Black? What I want to buy/order is the Classic Combat Dice Set with Grey German Dice, and the new Elite Set with France, Anzac, Canada and German Elite Dice, the black one.

• '10

@supermestizo:

Hi

Is it still possible to order the Classic Combat Dice Set?, I can only find Combat Dice Elite Set.
    Does that mean the Classic Dice Set + France and Anzac?
    The Classic Combat Dice Set do have the Grey Germany Dice?, but the new German Elite Dice is Black? What I want to buy/order is the Classic Combat Dice Set with Grey German Dice, and the new Elite Set with France, Anzac, Canada and German Elite Dice, the black one.

Yes you can:
    http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/product/field-marshal-combat-dice/

The standard set if added to cart is CLASSIC.  You need to check the box and add $10 to make it ELITE.

You can purchase the new nations (including BLACK GERMANY) here individually:
    http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/product/combat-dice-elite/

• Hi

Ok, but if you check the box to make the classic set an elite set, does this mean that the german dice will be black, elite dice or grey, classic dice, or maybe both? Then it seems I misunderstood it, I ordered one Classic Set and one German Elite + Canada dice Set. I thought that check the box meant it would include France + Anzac and the original Classic Set.
    Is there a way to change this? I ordered as a guest, and I don’t won’t 12 Black German Combat Dice, I want 6 Grey Classic and 6 Black Elite German Dice.

• '10

CLASSIC SET is GREY
    ELITE SET IS BLACK

Please see pictures

CLASSICSET.jpg
    ELITESET.jpg

• @FieldMarshalGames:

CLASSIC SET is GREY
    ELITE SET IS BLACK

Please see pictures

Hi
    Then it seems I misunderstood it, I ordered one Classic Set and one German Elite + Canada dice Set. I thought that check the box meant it would include France + Anzac and the original Classic Set.
    Is there a way to change this? I ordered as a guest, and I don’t won’t 12 Black German Combat Dice, I want 6 Grey Classic and 6 Black Elite German Dice. I don’t see why the Elite Set changing the German dice from grey to black.
    At least you could offer the option to buy only the German Grey dice to.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m