L24 OOB Gamerman (X) v Stucifer (L+51) with Tech!

• And suddenly… I hadn’t thought of this until now… 5 IPC’s for AAA is definitely not over-priced!

• @Stucifer said in L24 OOB Gamerman (X) v Stucifer (L+51) with Tech!:

The half-hearted return fire in Caucasus is sad to see. Can’t catch a break on killing German planes, they’re too fast to track!🚀🚀

Sorry for you, but man it was fun to see all dice rolled on a 4, and smoked a British stack in a very key location

You need to get heavy bombers on your 5 green ones that I can’t shoot down!

• 2024 2023

Ironically the radar tech is helping more against the Japanese for now, other than maybe stopping some facility bombing.

• 2024 2023

Game History

Round: 7

Combat Move - Russians

Combat - Russians
            Russians creates battle in territory 93 Sea Zone

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 artillery and 5 infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Iraq
            1 infantry moved from Egypt to Alexandria
            2 infantry moved from Shensi to Szechwan

Turn Complete - Russians

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

triplea_41108_7rus.tsvg

• Thanks for the move!
    Another hotel night for me

• TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 7

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition

Game History

Round: 7

Research Technology - Japanese
            Japanese spend 0 on tech rolls
                Japanese rolls : 0/1 hits, 0.00 expected hits

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese repair damage of 6x factory_minor, 6x factory_minor; Remaining resources: 33 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 1 techTokens; 
            Japanese buy 1 destroyer, 4 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 1 techTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Malaya to 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Malaya to 37 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            5 artilleries, 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 6 infantry moved from French Indo China to Kwangsi
            1 artillery, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 infantry moved from Malaya to Shan State
                  Japanese take Shan State from UK_Pacific
            1 submarine moved from 36 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Japan to 20 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Kazakhstan to Caucasus
                  Japanese take Caucasus from Russians

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Kwangsi
                Japanese attack with 6 artilleries, 2 bombers, 4 fighters, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 aaGun; Chinese defend with 5 artilleries, 1 fighter and 7 infantry
                    British roll AA dice in Kwangsi : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in Kwangsi, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 6 artilleries, 2 bombers, 4 fighters, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Kwangsi, round 2 : 7/20 hits, 8.17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 aaGun, 5 artilleries, 1 fighter and 7 infantry in Kwangsi, round 2 : 6/13 hits, 4.67 expected hits
                    5 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Kwangsi
                    1 aaGun owned by the British and 6 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Kwangsi
                    Japanese roll dice for 5 artilleries, 2 bombers, 4 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Kwangsi, round 3 : 5/14 hits, 6.33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 5 artilleries, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Kwangsi, round 3 : 5/7 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 4 artilleries owned by the Japanese lost in Kwangsi
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese and 4 artilleries owned by the Chinese lost in Kwangsi
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 4 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Kwangsi, round 4 : 4/9 hits, 4.67 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 fighter in Kwangsi, round 4 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Kwangsi
                    1 fighter owned by the Chinese and 1 artillery owned by the Chinese lost in Kwangsi
                Japanese win, taking Kwangsi from Chinese with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for Japanese: 5 artilleries and 7 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 5 artilleries, 1 fighter and 7 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 aaGun
            Battle in 20 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter and 1 submarine
                Americans defend with 1 destroyer
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 20 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter in 20 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 destroyer in 20 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Japanese lost in 20 Sea Zone
                    1 destroyer owned by the Americans lost in 20 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 submarine
                Casualties for Americans: 1 destroyer

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 fighter moved from 20 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 aaGun, 2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Manchuria to Amur
            1 armour moved from Evenkiyskiy to Yakut S.S.R.
            2 bombers moved from Kwangsi to Philippines
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Philippines
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Philippines
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            3 infantry placed in Malaya
            1 infantry placed in Japan
            1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 36 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 7
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 6 Sea Zone. Rolls: 3,4,6,2,4,2
            Japanese collect 38 PUs (7 lost to blockades); end with 38 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Chinese regular : 3.67
    Americans regular : 0.67
    Japanese regular : -4.17
    British AA : -1.00
    Japanese rolls : 0.00

Savegame

• 2024 2023

Dice for US Tech.

[dice 3d6]

• 3d6: 1, 3, 4

• 2024 2023

Thanks for the game! I am resigning. What a wild ride! There’s no way for me to hold both Egypt and London from the German onslaught at this point, and you only need one of them for a victory in Europe condition. Good game sir!

And…of course in local I got heavy bombers with USA when I was clicking around for some moves. 😂😭😭

• Thank you! I thought you’d make me work a bit more, that you’d want to continue pounding on my inept Japanese play some more.

More comments later, just on a lunch hour right now

Thanks for the fantastic game, I will be proposing 4 IPC tech tokens to players in the future.

• I can tell you right now, though, even though I shouldn’t have 3 going at a time with my life right now,

I’d like a rematch

• LOL on USA tech, we were clearly playing in an alternative universe

• 2024 2023

Rematch would be fun, I am going to be out of town for about half of the next 2 weeks so I’ll check back with you around October 1!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m