• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@Panzerstahl-Helm

I guess the reich could threaten GIB as well. Allies would need to defend it for the NB and staging area, if they were going that route.

I still probably wouldn’t do it, but I can see where in certain circumstances you might.

But yea, we can play with Felix. Don’t need anything added for it.
    Pens will have to wait for next update or probably the one after. I still haven’t fixed the Dutch islands. Might work on that tonight :)

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Forgot turn report. Caught up in edit lol

EXP Game 5 Stahl R 3.tsvg

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Guess that’s because i did the whole turn in local mode and i’m not even high lol

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Try this again :)

Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - Russians
            Note to players Russians: <body><b>It is Early 1941 and The Soviet Union has Formed 2 Tank Armies.<br />You may purchase 1 Tank General per turn.<b></body>
            Note to players Russians: <body><b>It is Early 1941 and The Soviet Union has Tankograd Up and Running !<br />Russia receives 1 Free Tank per turn as long as they control the Urals.<b></body>
            Trigger TankGeneral: buyTank_General added to productionRussians
            Russians buy 1 Tank_General, 2 armour, 1 artillery, 1 elite, 1 infantry and 9 mine_unarmeds; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 3 AirLendLease; 3 TankLendLease; 

Combat Move - Russians
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRussians: Russians has 1 Europe_Rail and 2 Rails placed in Russia

Non Combat Move - Russians
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Editing Political Relationship for Russians and Germans from Neutrality to War
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Editing Political Relationship for Russians and Germans from War to Neutrality
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveRussians: has removed 2 Rails owned by Russians in Bryansk
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveRussians: has removed 1 Europe_Rail owned by Russians in Novgorod
            1 submarine moved from 123 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Karelia
            1 artillery moved from Novgorod to Karelia
            1 armour moved from Novgorod to Bryansk
            5 mine_unarmeds moved from Bryansk to Western Ukraine
            5 mine_unarmeds moved from Bryansk to Ukraine
            1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 aaGun and 1 artillery moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            8 infantry moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Rostov to Bryansk
            1 elite moved from Bryansk to Rostov
            5 mine_unarmeds moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 elite moved from Russia to Bryansk
            2 Rails moved from Russia to Yakut S.S.R.
            2 Rails and 2 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Yenisey to Timguska
            1 Europe_Rail moved from Russia to Yakut S.S.R.
            1 Europe_Rail and 1 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Novgorod
            EDIT: 1 2ndCorps moved from Russia to 2nd Corps
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar_3 and 3 armour moved from 2nd Corps to Russia
            EDIT: 1 1stCorps moved from Caucasus to 1st Corps
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar_3, 2 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from 1st Corps to Caucasus
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar_3 and 1 armour moved from Caucasus to Bryansk
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar_3 and 1 armour moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 armour moved from Urals to Russia
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar_3, 2 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Bryansk to 1st Corps
            EDIT: 1 1stCorps moved from 1st Corps to Bryansk
            EDIT: 1 Soviet_Commisar_3, 1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Bryansk to 2nd Corps
            EDIT: 1 2ndCorps moved from 2nd Corps to Bryansk
            EDIT: 1 1stCorps, 1 2ndCorps, 1 artillery, 1 elite and 8 infantry moved from Bryansk to 1st Army Group
            EDIT: 1 1stSovietAG moved from 1st Army Group to Bryansk

Place Units - Russians
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Russians from Western Ukraine: 5 mine_unarmeds
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Changer to Western Ukraine: 5 R_mine_WUKR_BESSs
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Russians from Ukraine: 5 mine_unarmeds
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Changer to Ukraine: 5 R_mine_UKR_BESSs
            1 infantry placed in Ukraine
            1 artillery placed in Novgorod
            1 Tank_General, 2 armour, 1 elite and 9 mine_unarmeds placed in Russia
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Russians from Russia: 1 Tank_General and 5 armour
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Russians to Russia: 1 1stTankArmy
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Russians from 1st Tank: 1 1stTankArmy
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Russians to 1st Tank: 1 Tank_General3 and 5 armour
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Russians from 2nd Corps: 1 Soviet_Commisar_3
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Russians to 2nd Corps: 1 Soviet_Commisar

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 37 PUs; end with 37 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

EXP Game 5 Stahl R 3.tsvg

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Took a while but I tracked down a sub pen.

sub-pen-example.png

Hepps not active these days, but I doubt he’d mind us using it. He did the LCVs and some others. :)

Also, i think I may have fixed the Dutch Islands. Need to test more.

Anyway, i can do the xml stuff. Just can’t draw worth a shit lol

@Panzerstahl-Helm

hmm … maybe I should try and step on it a bit. Make it a tad gray. Probably just screw it up lol

• @barnee

The pen looks cool! Gives the game another twist!
    But no need to hustle and program it into the game right away! Take your time and relax!

Regarding operation Heinrich Felix - the advantage I see is, that Germany can put pressure on it in case it is occupied by the Allies. Gibraltar is a strategically important piece of rock…

J3 will follow later on today. I am in the Office today.

Br

• @Panzerstahl-Helm

right arm :) Lets play with felix and after I dbl check the dutch, I’ll move on to the sub pens.

The Captain says they use them in there group. Especially with a heavy Atlantic focus early.

I could see themm being badass off Normandy. Give the blokes something else to bomb too, although, I think I’d be hesitant todo that.
    The Fctry and Harbor be better targets imo.

Anyway, as Hepps Image Says, Rock On !

@Panzerstahl-Helm

hmm Rock On didn’t post. wwtf I can’t open it uggh lol

• @Panzerstahl-Helm said in EXP Panzer vs barnee Game 5:

But no need to hustle and program it into the game right away! Take your time and relax!

heh heh I get kinda obsessive about stuff sometimes :)

Idk how much longer I got, so I’m gonna open the throtlle up a bit and

Rock On !!!.png

lol

@Panzerstahl-Helm

I erased the background and hacked together a damaged one. Maybe Victory or somebody will do a better one :)

Screenshot from 2024-06-06 00-06-01.png

Will have to Player enforce and use some edit, but we’re already used to that program :)

Anyway, just a visual update. Still a bit todo :)

@Panzerstahl-Helm

So, for now, I’m just trying to get a working model. Hopefully can improve in the future, but it gets quite involved pretty quick.

Anyway, I made a “UBoatPen” unit for Changer. He’ll work like the LMs and can’t be attacked.
    One will have to edit them in and out as needed. So, a bit of a hassle but at least it’ll work lol

I’m thinking those Type XXI boats gonna be even more deadly. Attack out of the Pen then retreat back to it. Wtf ! lol

The Hvy Bmbrs can hammer the Pens without getting shot down but that means they can’t be doing something else. Plus only 3 bucks to repair.

If the yanks go in first and bomb it, then the blokes can hopefully take advantage and sink those powerful bastards :)

Best thing is to probably just conquer the TTy there in :)

Anyway, I got to do a XXI and dick with a couple other things and then it’ll be ready for a test drive lol

Screenshot from 2024-06-06 02-04-03.png

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Felix almost done. Just need to fine tune when Strict Neutral Nations aren’t at play.
    We can still use it now. Just need to edit more.

The Neutrals will remove before combat, if G buys a 6 dollar Take Over Spain Token, which they can only do, if they’ve conquered the necessary soviet TTys.

Then the Neutral Spainards will remove before combat and replace with Neutral Axis after.

Still have to Player Enforce the Take Over Force, but that’s not worth messing with :)

Screenshot from 2024-06-06 06-27-53.png

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Put a couple subpens there and see how the allies like that shit lol

@Panzerstahl-Helm

Right arm Felix is dialed in :) I still need to do game notes for him. Think I’ll add a couple LMs for Archangel and Tambov too, since you had some some dinner plates there last game :)

Anyway, later today or tomorrow I’ll update. See how much staying power I have lol. Got some chores i need to tend to. :)

Won’t work for our game, but it’s D-Day for Victory. Should be his last day of school. You can guys can give it a test run. Here’s hoping I didn’t jack anything up too bad lol

There’s a new triplea out now also. Hope that doesn’t dick anything up either :)
    Can always DL direct from git if needed.

• @barnee

Howdy,

the U-Boat bunkers look awesome! I love them and will make the XX! Type a beast!
    And also the Wolfsrudel! Fantastic!
    Regarding Heinrich-Felix - is th efigter, tank and art. also staying after the German take over? I haven´t found a reply from the Captain regarding that…

BR

Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 artillery, 1 elite, 10 infantry and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceJapanese: Japanese has 2 Rails placed in Kiangsu
            2 infantry moved from Chahar to Hopei
            1 fighter and 2 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
            2 bombers and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Hopei
            4 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Kweichow
            2 infantry moved from Hunan to Kweichow
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Kweichow
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Kweichow, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Kweichow
                Japanese win, taking Kweichow from Chinese with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Hopei
                Japanese attack with 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 4 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Hopei, round 2 : 6/8 hits, 3,17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 4 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 4/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    4 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Hopei
                    4 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hopei
                Japanese win with 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Japanese: 4 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 4 infantry
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/7 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Yunnan
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 3 : 2/6 hits, 2,17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Yunnan
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            Trigger RailMovementAutoPlaceRemoveJapanese: has removed 2 Rails owned by Japanese in Hunan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kweichow to Hunan
            2 bombers moved from Hopei to Kwangsi
            1 fighter moved from Hopei to Hunan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Hopei to Anhwe
            4 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
            3 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
            3 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Kiangsi
            1 fighter moved from Okinawa to Anhwe
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            1 elite and 5 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 Japan_destroyer, 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 elite, 5 infantry, 2 submarines and 3 transports moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 elite and 5 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            2 Rails moved from Kiangsu to Korea
            2 Rails, 1 elite and 1 infantry moved from Korea to Hunan
            1 artillery moved from Hunan to Kwangsi

Place Units - Japanese
            3 infantry placed in Shantung
            Turning on Edit Mode
            3 infantry placed in Kiangsu
            1 artillery, 1 elite and 4 infantry placed in Japan
            2 transports placed in 6 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 31 PUs; end with 31 PUs
            Trigger Japanese AdvancedProduction: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 8 PUs; end with 39 PUs
            Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 49 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Chinese regular : 3,33
    Japanese regular : 0,83

exp-game-5-stahl-J-3_.tsvg

• @Panzerstahl-Helm

yea he didn’t reply, so if strict neutrals activated, they will. Seems logical they would. Also makes it more enticing todo :)

• @Panzerstahl-Helm

Holy bongwater Batman ! Those musta been some seriously committed communists in Hopei lol

@Panzerstahl-Helm

hmm … I’m going to test something. I noticed the saved game has an underscore at the end of it now and it didn’t save on USA test run.

I’m gonna see if it works on pbem.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m